Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UofSC's asst. coaches wish for Christmas!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

UofSC's asst. coaches wish for Christmas!

Dec 6, 2019, 8:23 AM

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Will Muschamp and Ray Tanner, my bosses, right here tonight. I want him brought from their happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey #### he is! Hallelujah! Holy ####! Where's the Tylenol?

Getting fired in December, right before Christmas has got to be hard on the families. I know it's a business and it comes with the territory but many times they become the scapegoats for the actual people who have eff'ed up the situation.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UofSC's asst. coaches wish for Christmas!

Dec 6, 2019, 8:38 AM

Since the chances are high that Cousin Eddy is a huge Gamecock fan, he's now a man on a mission for you Clark.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2019, 8:51 AM

As long as he doesn't empty the "shytter" in my front yard!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2019, 10:57 AM

+ 1 for "but many times they become the scapegoats for the actual people who have eff'ed up the situation. " Although, coaching isn't the only field where it happens. In any crisis the 1st thing many CEOs do is find out who to blame. It becomes more important than actually fixing the crisis.

Very true...

Dec 6, 2019, 12:12 PM

Many years ago I worked for a $1 billion per year construction company that senior management seemingly went out of their way to run into the ground. As revenue continued to plummet due to unbelievably asinine business decisions, senior management was constantly looking for ways to reduce overhead. Rather than looking in the mirror at their own incompetence, they kept trying to reduce overhead by eliminating a bunch of administrative and support service type positions rather their own middle to high six figure salaries and large bonuses. In such a crisis, the problems are more often than not at the top but the people near the bottom pay the price.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I am retired now, but I do still remember that two of the

Dec 6, 2019, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: UofSC's asst. coaches wish for Christmas! ]

six stages of a Project were:

Punishment of the Innocent

and

Praise for NonParticipants.

So, some things never change. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2019, 11:49 AM

A job.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic