Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
college-football-eyes-possible-summer-season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,372

college-football-eyes-possible-summer-season

Mar 28, 2020, 1:10 AM

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/03/27/college-football-eyes-possible-summer-season/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unpopular opinion time.

Mar 28, 2020, 1:42 AM

I'd rather our collegiate football players not be forced into playing during the sweltering Southern Summer heat just for our entertainment. Sorry but June-August when us normal civilians #### and moan about the "dry heat" walking from our cars to the workplace door? No. Either it's good to go to start in the Fall or hold off as much as I hate to say.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unpopular opinion time.

Mar 28, 2020, 1:52 AM

Agreed, They aren't even allowed to practice in the heat of the summer since so many young players have died in recent years. There is no way they should play in the summer.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2020, 2:27 AM [ in reply to Unpopular opinion time. ]

Start the season in Jan.-March. But I think it will start on time in Sept.

POTUS Trump and the Chi com virus task force are already talking about ending this nationwide shutdown sooner rather than later. Not all cities or counties will end shutdown on same date, and the elderly who are at highest risk will most likely still have restrictions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2020, 8:00 AM

I have no problem with that. Even if you ended up with 60-70% stadiums full, that's not bad. The compromised ones like myself would make our own decisions whether to attend or not.

If we would pull together and make responsible changes, we can do both and not overwhelming the hospital systems.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,372
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic