Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Joe speak REAL unity today?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 902

Will Joe speak REAL unity today?

Jan 20, 2021, 11:06 AM

Does Joe Biden really believe he can unite the country by smearing two U.S. senators as no different from the genocidal Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels?

Already Biden’s premature promises of mass amnesties and lax border enforcement have sparked caravans of undocumented immigrants to head for the border. Are they going again to crash through without background checks—right in the middle of a spiking COVID-19 pandemic, with already crammed ICUs and long lines for vaccinations?

Joe Biden has promised to cancel pipeline contracts and curtail fossil fuel production which will eventually erase our energy independence.

How popular will that be?

May God lead him.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He could always go with the

Jan 20, 2021, 11:11 AM

inspiring American Carnage angle.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unity, unfortunately, isn't politically expedient.

Jan 20, 2021, 11:26 AM

We, as Americans, have to decide whether we want to unite or not.

i hope his meds work so that he doesnt

Jan 20, 2021, 11:28 AM

Slur too much

Poor guy

Getting old is not for the weak

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i hope his meds work so that he doesnt

Jan 20, 2021, 12:07 PM

He's u9ing the country

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Joe speak REAL unity today?

Jan 20, 2021, 1:03 PM

Hey Miura, a guy robs a bank and teh action is caught on video and he posts online as a confession.

do you want to 1) convict him or 2) foster unity between the bank robber and the bank?

trump must be convicted of a crime related to the capitol invasion, if not the precedent will be set for future POTUS to send a mob to the capitol every time the POTUS doesnt like how congress is acting. this is an extremely dangerous precedent. I doubt we will have another POTUS dumb enough to attempt this in the near future, but over the next 500 years we could have another nutcase POTUS (left, right or otherwise) that also figures this is a good last ditch tatic.

Do you want a left wing nutcase POTUS sending a mob to the capitol 12 years from now? I do not.

LOCK HIM UP !

come at me bro!

Jan 20, 2021, 1:11 PM

miura

Do you have any idea what happened in the US for the last 4 years?

Do you have any idea how gullible you are?

Do you have any idea of the con job that Trump just pulled on you?

Don’t worry I can answer all those questions for you if you would like.

Jan 20, 2021, 1:43 PM

DENIAL AND HATRED ARE ALIVE AND WELL IN THE LEFTARDS ON THIS THREAD. SADLY, NO SURPRISE.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2021, 1:45 PM

I think a hug from Tobias would make you feel much better. How is that going by the way? Any progress?

Jan 20, 2021, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Will Joe speak REAL unity today? ]

your denial of trumps failures would be stunning, but I dont think it's denial for you, I think you just dont process facts well and are therefore stunningly gullible. trump is still a midtown con artist that saw an easy mark in rural republican america, flat out hilarious. but please keep donating to trump, this will carry out trumps financial natural selection scheme.

How ya doing, buddy?

Jan 20, 2021, 1:46 PM

Under YOUR new president, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr? Just checking in.

Btw, I love your posts, man. Keep doing what you're doing. All the other far-right guys on here think of you as a role model and a leader, so keep being a shining example for them! You really help them reinforce their points.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 902
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic