Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For all the imbeciles claiming an undefeated Clemson gets left out, time to go on record!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

For all the imbeciles claiming an undefeated Clemson gets left out, time to go on record!

Oct 13, 2019, 9:32 PM

Loose a game it’s a different story.

Come one come all to the Paranoria Idiot Bar to go on record so that I may bump this post in December and trigger the tidal wave of account closures you morons so richly deserve.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

An undefeated power 5 champion will never be left out

Oct 13, 2019, 9:49 PM

unless the ACC, Big 10, Pac 12, SEC and Big 12 all have an undefeated champion. With that being impossible in the Pac 12 this year, no worries about that. If the other conferences have undefeated champions this year, then that's your playoff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think it's likely, but I think it's possible.

Oct 13, 2019, 9:51 PM

I think those who think it just can't happen are naive. I'll go on record with that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

It's not possible.

Oct 13, 2019, 10:25 PM

Unless you had all 5 conf champs undefeated.

Otherwise, it aint happenin

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'll be on record as telling you it's not possible.***

Oct 13, 2019, 11:28 PM [ in reply to I don't think it's likely, but I think it's possible. ]

Re: For all the imbeciles claiming an undefeated Clemson

Oct 13, 2019, 9:55 PM

Wait, are you saying if a tnetter says something that is later proved wrong, they have to close their account?

That’s a pretty poor business model - and I don’t think Crump or BMeist are going to appreciate that sort of thinking on here. . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

You misunderstand-

Oct 13, 2019, 10:03 PM

They die of shame.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: For all the imbeciles claiming an undefeated Clemson ]

There is no way the undefeated, defending national champions, on a 28 game winning streak, are going to be left out of the playoffs, denying them the chance to defend said championship
That is all.

You make a great point...

Oct 13, 2019, 11:22 PM

Something I was thinking about earlier this evening in regards to this very question. Leaving an undefeated P5 team out seems unthinkable, but If you consider the way the ACC has been getting slammed by the media this year almost sets up for an ACC champ to get left out even if undefeated... call it getting UC-EFFED.

But an undefeated, conference champion DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPION?? You just can’t do that. Only the Finebaums and Dimwitches of the world might suggest it. I don’t believe the CFP committee would buy it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You make a great point...

Oct 14, 2019, 12:06 AM

That media talk is being driven by eSECpn.
And you know what they want.

Actually, you know what they don’t want: a Clemson team destroying their precious favorites.
Their only chance is to keep us out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 13, 2019, 11:51 PM [ in reply to Re: For all the imbeciles claiming an undefeated Clemson ]

Account bets are generally regulated by an honor system & the only viable currency shared by all-First I've seen them referenced in this respect on Tigernet, but I like his thinking-

Undefeated Clemson gets in.

Oct 13, 2019, 11:08 PM

win baby win.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17

If the committee follows their gudelines and the spirit

Oct 14, 2019, 11:45 AM

with which they were written, then yes, we're in. If they listen to the non-stop drum beat of the ESPN/SEC talking heads, then possibly no.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: For all the imbeciles claiming an undefeated Clemson gets left out, time to go on record!

Oct 14, 2019, 11:57 AM

Same thing every year this time of year. The media polls never favor us. The committee usually does.... and they are the vote that counts. Alabama or Georgia guaranteed to have a loss and not even be division champ. Ohio State and Wisconsin play each other. Every year teams at the top have unexpected losses.

So much football to play and the only thing Clemson can control is the remaining games on the schedule. Why worry about what you can’t control.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic