Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Outside of RH Tig
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 60
| visibility 1

Outside of RH Tig

Feb 19, 2021, 8:45 AM

Does anyone else hang their weapons (guns, swords, knives, dildoes) on the wall for decoration? I was called a city boy for not doing so, so I would like to make sure that I am not the only city boy in these parts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Don't worry your pretty little head. I have somebody working

Feb 19, 2021, 8:47 AM

on one of these

Image result for american flag wall hanging gun safe

Yee Yee.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Lemme ask you something, city boy.....

Feb 19, 2021, 8:49 AM

How am I gonna hang guns on my wall when they're hanging in the back window of my pickup?

That there's a time/place paradox.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a softball

Feb 19, 2021, 8:51 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well m0therfucker, now I want that in my garage***

Feb 19, 2021, 8:55 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it would probably look better in a sitting room

Feb 19, 2021, 9:06 AM

or bedroom.

cant hang guns in trucks anymore

Feb 19, 2021, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Lemme ask you something, city boy..... ]

too many crackheads will smash your glass to buy green colored d!ldoes to smoke out of

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, yeah, if your local reputation isn't well-established.

Feb 19, 2021, 8:54 AM

You need to build a better brand.

Take RH Tig for instance....you can draw a good 30-40 mile radius around greater York County, and within that circle, he could leave his firearms on the hood of his car (with keys in the ignition) and a sign on the roof saying "free guns", and they'd be safe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Liberally distributed

Feb 19, 2021, 8:50 AM

for easy access. Never know when you may be attacked by a rabid beaver or something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm hoping to be attacked by a rabid beaver tonight***

Feb 19, 2021, 8:51 AM

They all stay in the safe, except for two

Feb 19, 2021, 8:53 AM

one is in a locked pistol safe in bed side table. The other is in a case in a super secret crawl space. I have ammo all throughout the house in certain places. My wife in 5 years of living in this house has never even run across it or said anything. I have my hiding spots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's actually funny, because she was telling me the

Feb 19, 2021, 8:56 AM

same thing about her hiding spots for the fake passports she had made for herself and the kids and the bundles of large bills she has set aside for "The Great Escape", whatever that is.

look dude, I live about 6-8 miles from some

Feb 19, 2021, 9:03 AM

serious seriousness. If I need to make my way through the house with my pistol or AR, I need to be able to reload on the fly.

Luckily we have like zero break-ins around here, but I feel like one day the criminals are going to get smart and realize they only need to drive about 8-10 minutes to their promised land.

#8milelife

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C'MON, THAT WAS FUNNY!!!

Feb 19, 2021, 9:05 AM

you're just going to dance right by a fantastic lunge counterpoint post about your wife and kids taking up an assumed alias and fleeing the country to get away from you?

I mean, we can talk about the need for guns in Detroit, but let's at least have a good chuckle first.

I am just sad, cause.........

Feb 19, 2021, 9:07 AM

you are right. :)

You'll always have that sweet ski boat.***

Feb 19, 2021, 9:07 AM

So your wife of five years

Feb 19, 2021, 9:07 AM [ in reply to They all stay in the safe, except for two ]

Doesn't clean?

I put mine in the background of all my zoom meetings, like

Feb 19, 2021, 8:56 AM

art but art that says I will brutally murder anyone who disagrees with my opinion on this topic.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The kitten face filter is a nice touch though***

Feb 19, 2021, 9:02 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like this?

Feb 19, 2021, 9:08 AM [ in reply to I put mine in the background of all my zoom meetings, like ]

Yes, pretty much the same. I make it a tiered system though

Feb 19, 2021, 9:12 AM

with the larger floppy dildoes at the back and the little rabbits and fingerbangers in the front. The cocksleeve goes to one side as well, I want people to know I am armed and dangerous.

I keep mine in the gun room

Feb 19, 2021, 8:57 AM

which happens to be my child's closet.

I also have a shotgun under the bed.

None are hanging on a wall.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But what about the broad swords and katanas, nunchucks, and

Feb 19, 2021, 8:59 AM

ninja stars? How do you display those?

On his utility belt like any other mall ninja.***

Feb 19, 2021, 9:01 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have 3 bows?

Feb 19, 2021, 9:02 AM [ in reply to But what about the broad swords and katanas, nunchucks, and ]

1 deer hunting trying to sell. It is in the garage.

2 for fishing are in my storage building.

I actually don't display any weapons.

Feb 19, 2021, 9:02 AM

I like for vanquished opponents to perish with a look of surprise on their faces as to just how out-gunned they ended up being.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's why I always wear long sleeved shirts.

To hide my guns

We have the same philosophy.

That's why I wear really baggy sweatpants out on dates.

I call it "The Judge"***

Feb 19, 2021, 9:04 AM

Re: I call it "The Judge"***

Feb 19, 2021, 9:06 AM

Pig Meat

Feb 19, 2021, 12:59 PM

lulz

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I just accidentally posted some more Friday Jamz

Feb 19, 2021, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I call it "The Judge"*** ]

Holy @#@#$$@# this guy freaking throws dowwwwwwn. Hang in there till rhythm guitar starts kicking around 45 seconds.

https://youtu.be/NRS62nccwmw

Greenr

So you can take like 4 or 5 dumps in your pants before

Feb 19, 2021, 9:24 AM [ in reply to We have the same philosophy. ]

she suspects anything?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No and .............

Feb 19, 2021, 9:04 AM

#Flashback
#Supportthe2nd

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice

Feb 19, 2021, 12:33 PM

Hands ??

Only one is my great-grandaddy's S&W .38 double-action

Feb 19, 2021, 10:11 AM

revolver. I have it under glass on my wall, along with the letter from Smith & Wesson certifying it. I don't think I would ever shoot it, though I am sure it would be in perfect working order.

If you didn't know, you can send serial # to their HQ and they can tell you the history and background with a cool, notarized letter.

The one I have was shipped from the factory on August 13, 1891. There were 203,700 of this model manufactured between 1884 and 1895.

Looks just like this:

I have my g-fathers as well

Feb 19, 2021, 2:39 PM

Looks just like that

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Lots of people have gun racks. Most made them in 7th

Feb 19, 2021, 10:47 AM

or 8th grade shop class. My grandad had one in his bed room. My dad has one in the den. I only have my shotgun and it is not hanging anywhere. Also, I made a bench in 7th grade shop class.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the way.***

Feb 19, 2021, 10:48 AM

I've never understood having a gun for protection

Feb 19, 2021, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Lots of people have gun racks. Most made them in 7th ]

and it's locked away somewhere. Some junkie kicks in my front door thinking it's his house I want hands on a weapon in 2 seconds.

That's why I never understood why conceal carry in a vehicle in SC means in the glove compartment.

If I'm getting robbed, I don't want to reach across the truck to the glove compartment to shoot the ######.

That's why I keep that #### right beside me and if I get pulled I push it down between the seats out of sight.

Not to mention, if you keep it in the glove box in your

Feb 19, 2021, 10:54 AM

truck, the gun is likely to be a good 20 or 30 degrees warmer than your hands, because it's on the passenger side.

Re: Not to mention, if you keep it in the glove box in your

Feb 19, 2021, 10:56 AM

Image result for true gif

None of these guns are "for protection"

Feb 19, 2021, 12:37 PM [ in reply to I've never understood having a gun for protection ]

Now, there was a time after I was old enough to not hurt myself that my dad kept some rifles just in the corner beside his bed. I'll always wonder why the idiots who broke into the house bothered with stealing my class ring, attempted to steal some spare change, but left the guns.

Many years later I got the class ring back.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My class ring was found in an old couch in Myrtle Beach

Feb 19, 2021, 12:41 PM

I do not recollect being on a couch in Dirty Myrtle but who knows.

I ended up with 2 rings I reckon cause

Feb 19, 2021, 12:51 PM

insurance paid for the second. Sometime during my JR year at Clemson I met up with my Dad at Smith's Grocery on Hwy 49. You see, he and his pals used that place as a bar to drink from 5 til 8 or 9 during the week. I knew to look for him there rather than the house in those days. Anyway, he pulls out this ring and says "Recognize this?" I say "Yes, I knew left it at the house for safe keeping a long time ago." "Nah, look closer he says."

You see, my jersey number changed after I ordered the first ring. New ring had new number. This was the old ring. Some guy found it at a flea market, looked up the name in the phone book, called us up and gave it back.

My HS ring got returned to me from a guy who bought

Feb 19, 2021, 1:03 PM

my S10. I think he was preparing to sell it and cleaned it out and found the ring under the driver side seat. I have seen it once since then, when my mom handed it to me and I put it in a lockbox.

Did everybody else assume that this is a HS class ring?***

Feb 19, 2021, 1:01 PM [ in reply to My class ring was found in an old couch in Myrtle Beach ]

I'd hope so. I didn't call it my Clemson ring.***

Feb 19, 2021, 1:34 PM

I thought Aero was a Tiger long-snapper.***

Feb 19, 2021, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Did everybody else assume that this is a HS class ring?*** ]

Technically the shot gun is hung in the closet, but it's

Feb 19, 2021, 11:59 AM

behind the suits, and the ammo is in a fingerprint safe along with the handguns. Not sure how to make it quicker. Rest of my rifles are at my parents' in one of those giant gun safes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

If I were a criminal, I'd be super happy to find where all

Feb 19, 2021, 1:02 PM

yer guns are located in this thread.

Aren't you from Edgefield?

Feb 19, 2021, 1:07 PM

close enough to criminal

Uhhhh nope. Born and raised in Florida.***

Feb 19, 2021, 1:12 PM

Goodluck removing the safe :)!

Feb 19, 2021, 1:16 PM [ in reply to If I were a criminal, I'd be super happy to find where all ]

And frankly, if you steal the $50 shotgun but leave the rest of my stuff, that's fine with me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

We just have furniture with hidden gun compartments

Feb 19, 2021, 12:22 PM

You know, like normal people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm always outside, so I keep that MF thang on me

Feb 19, 2021, 12:48 PM

.40's are for women. No offense or anything

Feb 19, 2021, 1:12 PM

I want to mount a 7.5" barrel AR in my golf cart head light. I feel like that's totally justified since a meth head came to the house.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Real men have their squirrel guns hanging on the kitchen

Feb 19, 2021, 12:45 PM

wall using an old decorative plate holder that also acts as a structural member for said kitchen.

Man, you know those are the key stone of the

Feb 19, 2021, 12:55 PM

entire dwelling.

I do keep my squirrel rifle next to the kitchen door

Feb 19, 2021, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Real men have their squirrel guns hanging on the kitchen ]

for quick access when I see one off by back deck. I should hang it, that's a good idea.

I have a shotgun leaning against the wall

Feb 19, 2021, 3:38 PM

not for decoration. The rest are in other places.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 60
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic