Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was talking to some UGA fans yesterday, they stated
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Was talking to some UGA fans yesterday, they stated

Dec 12, 2019, 9:52 AM

that Kirby Smart had single handedly cost them 3 SEC Championships, 3 National Championships, and a chance to replace "Bama as the single most dominate program in the history of college football. I asked them how did the figure that and I quote, "He ran off the best QB that the state of Georgia has ever produced(Fields), he micromanages the offense to a point that they suffer paralysis by analysis, and that he even told Trevor Lawrence that he should go elsewhere as Fromm and at the time Fields were more game ready.
I stood there in disbelief that someone could actually be this stupid and still be employed. I tried to ask them at what point did they come to these conclusions about Trevor and had they actually watched him play? Then they really made me shake my head when they said and I quote, "if Trevor were to EVER play a SEC defense he would get hurt". I asked about the Title game against "Bama and one said he didn't realize that "bama had lost the title last year and I had to be wrong about CLEMSON being 11-1 against the SEC in the last 12.

Sometimes I wish I could say hey I made this up, but heck no one can make crap like that up!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would have loved to be there. Would have busted a gut

Dec 12, 2019, 9:54 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. Crazy. Would be interesting to see what the less

Dec 12, 2019, 9:58 AM

intelligent UGA fans had to say.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow. Crazy. Would be interesting to see what the less

Dec 12, 2019, 10:05 AM
caveman.png(67.4 K)

intelligent UGA fans had to say.

Holy Crap, I hope there aren't any less intelligent UGA fans than those, cause if they are and they reproduce it could set the evolution of mankind back hundreds if not thousands of years!

You haven't been to Jawjuh much, have you?***

Dec 12, 2019, 9:22 PM

Re: Was talking to some UGA fans yesterday, they stated

Dec 12, 2019, 10:10 AM

I talked to some UGA fans a month or so ago and the fully believe the "SEC Fatigue" crap. I thought they were joking at first but they were 100% serious.

My Cousins are UGA fanatics. They both say

Dec 12, 2019, 10:10 AM

They would take TL over any QB they have. in a heartbeat. They also say the fans are turning on Kirby. the offence has been stagnant due to discord with OC and players and Kirby. The team is once again not motivated for their bowl and they expect to lose.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uhhhh....

Dec 12, 2019, 10:12 AM

the single most dominate program in the history of college football does not lose at home to uof6c as a 30 point favorite.

In my experience, UGa fans are just as mouthy, ignorant, and deluded as uof6c fans. The biggest different is the Capons are a perennial doormat program while the LegHumpers have a little more ammunition to supporting their rhetoric.

That said, UGa is still a chronic underachiever. In fact, they have been achieving less with more since 1981.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 12, 2019, 10:51 AM

I don't 'get' fans as stupid as the ones you describe. As a matter of fact, I don't believe an average Georgia fan is that stupid.

In the easy to recall past, Clemson has beaten LSU and Tennessee. We're 2-2 versus Alabama. We've won 4 straight over Auburn. We've beaten SC 6 straight times. We're 1-1 against Georgia in the last 7 years. We've been to the CFP 5 straight times and won two Natty's. Along the way we've also beaten ND twice, beaten both Ohio State and Oklahoma twice. Clemson is only 70 miles or so from Athens. I think the great majority of Georgia fans do know those truths about the comparative standing of our program and theirs. They don't like to admit they follow us, but they follow us.

What's Georgia done over the past 7 or 8 years? Well they beat ND twice. They won their division twice. They made the CFP once and they beat Oklahoma. Am I forgetting some important Georgia win? I don't think so.

Acting like Fields is the best QB coming out of Georgia recently seems pretty self serving and requires the Georgia fan to forget Watson and Lawrence for a first year guy at Ohio State who has yet to win anything but a Big Ten Conference title.

So I'm thinking your Georgia fans are lying, and not as stupid as they pretend to be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Kirby messed up their O, I can not imagine what he did to his beloved D with all his pre-snap

Dec 12, 2019, 10:56 AM

pointing & directing motions seen often on TV.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I firmly believe they really are that stupid...

Dec 12, 2019, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Was talking to some UGA fans yesterday, they stated ]

Either that or they're just in denial.

In my experience, UGa fans are just as mouthy, ignorant, and deluded at uof6c fans but with a better resume.

Still achieving less with more since 1981 but better than uof6c nonetheless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 12, 2019, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Was talking to some UGA fans yesterday, they stated ]

Harley® said:

I don't 'get' fans as stupid as the ones you describe. As a matter of fact, I don't believe an average Georgia fan is that stupid.

In the easy to recall past, Clemson has beaten LSU and Tennessee. We're 2-2 versus Alabama. We've won 4 straight over Auburn. We've beaten SC 6 straight times. We're 1-1 against Georgia in the last 7 years. We've been to the CFP 5 straight times and won two Natty's. Along the way we've also beaten ND twice, beaten both Ohio State and Oklahoma twice. Clemson is only 70 miles or so from Athens. I think the great majority of Georgia fans do know those truths about the comparative standing of our program and theirs. They don't like to admit they follow us, but they follow us.

What's Georgia done over the past 7 or 8 years? Well they beat ND twice. They won their division twice. They made the CFP once and they beat Oklahoma. Am I forgetting some important Georgia win? I don't think so.

Acting like Fields is the best QB coming out of Georgia recently seems pretty self serving and requires the Georgia fan to forget Watson and Lawrence for a first year guy at Ohio State who has yet to win anything but a Big Ten Conference title.

So I'm thinking your Georgia fans are lying, and not as stupid as they pretend to be.

Well if they were lying they were very adamant about it. What was worse is they seemed to feed off each others comments. I think they actually believe what they were stating are facts.

Dec 12, 2019, 2:30 PM

There is no question that as a program UGA has underachieved and UGA fans know it. It isn't only Georgia fans who have expect big things from the program. The talking heads expect big things from the Dawgs but UGA finds a way to let it get away. As for what the Dawgs have done under Kirby, they've won the division 3 times, conference once, and a playoff game. A pretty good run but beneath expectations. As for fans "feeding off" one another, have you ever scrolled the comments on TNET?

Dec 12, 2019, 3:06 PM

Winning the SEC East is an accomplishment for UGA? Wow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2019, 3:51 PM

Yeah, winning a division of the SEC is an accomplishment. I can see why you wouldn't think winning the ACC Atlantic isn't much when the best team other than Clemson is Louisville.

I amazed that you are here talking...

Dec 12, 2019, 4:38 PM

As poorly as you shat the bed against LSU, losing to that pathetic coot team AT HOME (Holy CRAP you suck!!!), continually failing to get the potential out of all these 5-star recruits...

Georgia sucks. That’s the objective reality. Now please... go back to your brainless, deluded dawg vent morons and leave the champions in peace.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but dude, those shiny sec least trophies!

Dec 12, 2019, 4:46 PM

Has been a brutal stretch for the dawgs, besting the likes of Vandy, uofsc, and Kentucky for the lauded division trophy. The division trophies and $5 will get you a coffee at Starbucks.

um, the sec least has sucked for years. finally UF made a

Dec 12, 2019, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Was talking to some UGA fans yesterday, they stated ]

push, but we all know their current ranking consists of the bogus SEC bonus points. So congrats on winning 3 division title while the rest of the division has sucked balls.

Dec 12, 2019, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Was talking to some UGA fans yesterday, they stated ]

Winning the Natty is an accomplishment.

Dec 12, 2019, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Was talking to some UGA fans yesterday, they stated ]

Dec 12, 2019, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Was talking to some UGA fans yesterday, they stated ]

Winning the SEC West might be an accomplishment.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 12, 2019, 2:01 PM

I asked about the Title game against "Bama and one said he didn't realize that "bama had lost the title last year and I had to be wrong about CLEMSON being 11-1 against the SEC in the last 12.

Sometimes I wish I could say hey I made this up, but heck no one can make crap like that up!

Didn't realize that bama had lost the title last year? Seriously, what's the use of having a discussion with people that clueless?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2019, 3:19 PM

Georgia won the sec title in 2017. They didn’t have to play Bama that year. Until the championship game

Re: The problem with your post (not your fault)

Dec 12, 2019, 5:49 PM

is that GA fans have no business 'stating' anything about championships.

They have almost no knowledge of them or how they are won. They have exactly as many national titles since 1950 as (ahem) Ga Tech. FL and Auburn and Tennessee and Clemson all know as much or more--lots more--about championships than GA fans do.

I live amongst them, and they know not to use that C-word around me unless they just want to watch me smile.

The more honest GA fan decries the lack of chips from GA teams in general, and unfortunately i have to agree. The Montreal Expos franchise has won as many WS as my Braves, and even the Marlins and Blue Jays won more in a single decade than the Braves' entire existence. The Falcons yet remain without a SB victory after 50+ years.

Back in the 90's, it looked like the 'Loserville' label was going to be a thing of the past, but maybe it's still stuck on the GA state rear bumper.

Dec 12, 2019, 5:51 PM

They probably listen to Uncle Lou too much. He says crap like that.

Dec 12, 2019, 8:44 PM

UGA fans make Coots look like brain surgeons.

Dec 12, 2019, 9:26 PM

I was this myopic in the early 80s when I was in high school.

Dec 12, 2019, 9:26 PM

I was this myopic in the early 80s when I was in high school.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic