Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Uh oh. Allegedly business partners are flipping
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

Uh oh. Allegedly business partners are flipping

Oct 22, 2020, 8:02 AM

On the Biden’s!

These Russians sure are crafty. They are now blackmailing former business partners to get hem to lie about the Biden’s!!

https://twitter.com/johnrobertsfox/status/1319223988455878659?s=21

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Full Statement from Tony Bobulinski

Oct 22, 2020, 8:09 AM

Full statement from Tony Bobulinski to The New York Post

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God bless America.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Uh oh. Allegedly business partners are flipping

Oct 22, 2020, 8:23 AM

The Post used the word "believable" in their story. Lmao.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

doesn't matter

Oct 22, 2020, 8:26 AM

he's not Trump's kid

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we only like John Roberts...

Oct 22, 2020, 8:27 AM

when he's outraged that Trump hasn't denounced white supremacists after he's denounced them

OR

when he's confirming that anonymous people are indeed saying Trump called soldiers suckers and losers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: we only like John Roberts...

Oct 22, 2020, 8:29 AM

I thought white supremacists were very fine people

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 8:36 AM [ in reply to we only like John Roberts... ]

Haha. It’s crazy how most never trumpers and leftist are emotional roller coasters. Their opinions are formed by emotions and not facts.

Rational republicans: “The story seems a little iffy, but would like to get more information”

Never trumpers and leftists: THIS IS A RUSSIA DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN AND NO WAY CAN BE TRUE.

then it is proved that Russia has nothing to do with it.

GUILIANI IS CORRUPT AND IS MAKING ALL OF THIS UP IN VOORDINATION WITH DINALD TRUMP. YOU SEE, HERE’S A VIDEO OF BORAT SETTING GUILIANI UP!!!

Oct 22, 2020, 8:59 AM

well, neither side is immune from the "emotional roller coaster" thing.

As for the Hunter story, the laptop shop stuff is beyond suspicious, but who knows what somebody who is as erratic as Hunter is would do. The involvement with foreign interests is very believable. Hunter has absolutely ZERO qualifications or credentials to do what he was hired to do, not to mention he has a long history of being...erratic.

And Joe is no bastion of integrity. Anybody who makes up the stories he has told over the years for absolutely NO reason should never be believed. But somehow we will be much better off with him leading.

"Russian disinformation" is the buzzword for Americans wishing to spread disinformation and interfere with the outcome of their own country's elections.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is indeed a testament to Biden’s self-confidence and perseverance that he has been able

Oct 22, 2020, 9:46 AM

to maintain a 40+ career in public service without a single achievement and with consistent head scratching comments, spend 8 years a heart beat from the presidency and be on the cusp of being the president, all while dealing with significant and legitimate heartache and family chaos.

null

Oct 22, 2020, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Re: we only like John Roberts... ]

You seem very emotional right now. You are going to take a Trump defeat pretty hard.

So this happened in 2017 when Biden was no longer VP?***

Oct 22, 2020, 8:41 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep sure did...

Oct 22, 2020, 8:53 AM

But if you feel comfortable with electing a guy getting millions of dollars from the CCP for doing nothing but having the name "Biden" and don't know that the Chicoms own him then feel free to continue living in the land of unicorns and rainbows where everyday is Saturday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just trying to understand what the allegation is.

Oct 22, 2020, 8:58 AM

So the takeaway is that Biden got money from some deal with a Chinese company that no longer exists?

China's our third largest trading partner behind Canada and Mexico, so if we're concerned about anyone doing business with China then we have a huge problem.

I have no problem with politicians taking millions from

Oct 22, 2020, 9:03 AM

Chinese Communists or any other foreign county or foreign business for doing nothing. Isn't that why you go into politics?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that's the intended takeaway.***

Oct 22, 2020, 9:13 AM

Also Biden released his tax returns, so if there's anything

Oct 22, 2020, 9:30 AM [ in reply to I have no problem with politicians taking millions from ]

shady in there I expect someone will expose it.

A key line from Tony Bobulinski 's statement:

Oct 22, 2020, 9:07 AM [ in reply to I'm just trying to understand what the allegation is. ]

"I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment."

I guess my tolerance for Chinese political influence buying in the USA is less than others...

Which doesn't make sense since Biden was no longer VP.***

Oct 22, 2020, 9:08 AM

Yeah.. because a 47 year DC political insider and former VP

Oct 22, 2020, 9:26 AM

have absolutely no influence on policy or anything else that goes on in the DC swamp... Yep, once old Joe left the VP position he had no more voice/influence with what goes on in various agencies, policy discussions, or legislative agendas in the DC swamp than you or I. If you are happy with it - by all means continue to live in Candyland while the rest of us fight tooth and nail to keep what little remains of our Constitutional Republic.

Joe Biden had influence over DC in 2017?

Oct 22, 2020, 9:35 AM

I know 2017 was a long time ago, so let me refresh your memory: Trump was President and the Republicans controlled both the House of Representatives and the Senate. That would be a pretty weird investment for China to try to get leverage over an ex-VP while his party was completely out of power in American politics.

He was still involved in politics, out campaigning for

Oct 22, 2020, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Which doesn't make sense since Biden was no longer VP.*** ]

others...

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/12/politics/joe-biden-politics-2020/index.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But he wasn't in a position of power where a foreign country

Oct 22, 2020, 9:54 AM

could control him and achieve an outcome. In this scenario, what would China's plan be? Do a deal with Joe Biden so he campaigns for people who can then get elected and then they'll do things that China wants? I fail to see how Biden supporting a campaign for a NJ gubernatorial candidate will further China's ambitions.

You do understand that the DC swamp bureaucracy passes

Oct 22, 2020, 11:22 AM

way more rules and regulations that affect our country than the limited amount of legislative bills passed through Congress in any given year. There is no doubt who owns and has owned the Federal bureaucracy for over 30 years and it ain't Conservatives. There are more ways then just the halls of Congress to spread influence and affect US policy of which Joe Biden is well aware and connected.

Additionally - has it ever occurred to you that the Chinese are masters of the long game. It doesn't take a Chicom genius back in 2017 to know that Joe Biden would be a main player in the 2019/2020 Democratic Presidential nomination process. If you think the Chicoms agreed to go into business with crackhead Hunter for his business sense as far back as 2013 while Hunter accompanied "the Big Guy" on a VP China trip, then enjoy your time in Candyland. Unfortunately the rest of us live in the real world and know that the Chinese have been investing in the Biden family for quite some time with a good chance they would reap some rewards. You know - the kind of stuff like public sentiments that China doesn't pose a threat to the USA, or that China is no competition at all and we should just let them be...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGXC1NHr7Fw&feature=youtu.be

Oct 22, 2020, 8:57 AM

I'm really hoping that Hunter does not become president. You think this will be a factor in 2 weeks?

Oct 22, 2020, 9:00 AM

^^^^^

Stupid people can’t understand that Joe Biden allegedly getting millions of dollars from foreign countries for his influence is bad. It doesn’t matter if it is brokered by his crackhead son.

Oct 22, 2020, 9:06 AM

Stupid people don't understand that nobody cares. We want Trump gone. End of story.

Oct 22, 2020, 9:09 AM

Carlsbad® said:

Stupid people don't understand that nobody cares. We want Trump gone. End of story.

Carlsbad has pivoted from “no way this can be true” to “I don’t care if it’s true I just want trump gone.”

What a bozo!

Oct 22, 2020, 9:19 AM

I have never said it wasn't true. I've never even thought about it. I don't care.

Oct 22, 2020, 9:31 AM

Yikes. That’s even worse. You don’t care if our president is compromised by China, arguably the greatest threat to the USA right now.

I didn’t take you seriously prior to your statement, but all hope has now been lost on you. You are a complete dumbarse.

Oct 22, 2020, 9:33 AM

I don't think our future president is compromised in any way. Our current president may be though.

Even if it means electing someone who has made a devils

Oct 22, 2020, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Uh oh. Allegedly business partners are flipping ]

bargain with the Marxists in his own party, refuses to condemn the Antifa street thugs, and is now being shown to have taken millions from the Chicoms whose expressed goal is to destroy the USA.

As for me, I would vote for a rabid Chimp capitalist than an early stage dementia patient who hides in his basement for days on end to avoid real scrutiny and is in debt to every Marxist group inside and outside his own political party.

Re: Even if it means electing someone who has made a devils

Oct 22, 2020, 9:20 AM

Yep. Anyone will be a huge upgrade on Trump. Luckily most of America agrees.

Allegedly this is must be the 18th fake October Derprise

Oct 22, 2020, 8:59 AM

Poor Trump, no one cares about his fake hoax witch hunts. Sad.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Allegedly this is must be the 18th fake October Derprise

Oct 22, 2020, 9:01 AM

But you still believe the Atlantic article that was sourced anonymously right?

Nobody takes you seriously.

Oct 22, 2020, 9:04 AM

I don't even know what you're talking about. Someone should have let you know that The Atlantic has published more than one article.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Oct 22, 2020, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Allegedly this is must be the 18th fake October Derprise ]

Of course. That whole article revolved around John Kelly, whose silence has proven it true.

This story is pure BS.

Scoreboard is “convictions” not best pregame pep talks.

Oct 22, 2020, 9:43 AM

Convictions = Touchdown.

Pregame pep talk = emotional speech

So I should be outraged at the Bidens, but not the Trumps?***

Oct 22, 2020, 9:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 10:13 AM

Oct 22, 2020, 12:04 PM

It's crazy how the Fox Imbibers are so excited about the fact that Hunter Biden might have taken Chinese money.

Mind, we have proof positive that Trump - you know, the president himself and the guy who's actually running for office! - has an actual Chinese bank account and paid at least $200K in Chinese taxes (about $200K more than he usually pays stateside) - suggesting he made millions in China (and for what?) - at a time when it's also been revealed he owes $400 million in personally guaranteed loans, and we don't know who to though we do know whoever that is has enormous leverage over the president.

That is the definition of "compromised".

But Hunter Biden - who isn't running for president - was running around with his hand out!

Well, yeah. Just one small problem...we already knew that. That's hardly news. We knew as far back as Burisma that Hunter Biden's been shucking and jiving and living off his dad's name for more than a few years now. And nope, still don't like it, and that kid shouldn't get within a mile of the White House, and he certainly shouldn't get a security clearance. Of course, the same should have applied to everybody in the Trump family - all of whom seem be leading with their side hustles - and especially to Donald Trump.

Can we get an agreement on that? Of course not. Which is why America has largely tuned the Fox News bubble almost completely out. You guys are doing nothing to dispel the notion that those trapped inside the Fox News bubble are a very weird brainwashed cult barely a step removed from the QAnon loonies.

Oct 22, 2020, 12:30 PM

^^^^^^

Quozzel is too stupid to realize being an international businessman that becomes president is different than being in government for 47 years and using your power as leverage to enrich you and your family.

You do realize China wants biden to become president right?

So let me get this straight. China wants Donald trump to lose. China also has leverage on trump because he has a Chinese bank account.

Wow.

Oct 22, 2020, 4:49 PM

The mental gymnastics you are doing are awe-inspiring. It's fine for the president himself to do undisclosed business with China. He's a businessman. Hunter Biden does it, though, and it's a conspiracy.

And I'm the stupid one. Okay. Truth to be told, I'd have vastly preferred Buttigieg or Klobachar for exactly this reason - Biden, as I've said from the beginning, is an old-style self-dealing Washington insider of no particular principle or conviction of exactly the same kind who so soured America on Washington to begin with; if I was being forced to settle for a Dem I wanted a moderate and somebody fiscally responsible. But Biden's the choice the Donkeys gave us, bless them.

I said it from the beginning and I'm still saying it. Go through my post history and try to find one bit of difference. (I'd address this to T3 below but he's an infant and I'd just have to repeat it again in thirty seconds and he still wouldn't hear me.) I don't think, at this point, anybody had any real mystery about what they were getting with Joe Biden. He's a careerist insider and those guys have penny-ante graft oozing out of every pore.

Mind, that penny-ante graft pales in comparison to the awesome level of third-world-dictator graft we see each and every day out of Donald Trump, which you Fox News partisans seem determined to remain blind to.

Also, I am not personally committed to Biden. He's hardly my "guy", he's just the flawed vessel through hopefully we will get Donald Trump out before he well and truly tales this country down. I don't even particularly like Biden and if it turns out he's done something actionable, I'd be all for impeaching him even if it's thirty days into his term. That's how the system is supposed to work.

So far nobody's convinced me there's anything beyond weak innuendo here, and there's red flags all over the narrative Fox is pushing.

Oct 22, 2020, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Uh oh. Allegedly business partners are flipping ]

Oct 22, 2020, 2:50 PM

There is so much noise in their echo chamber, even quozzel's, they do not know what is true and not and use the confusion to their advantage.

If the emails saying HB is giving Joe "big guy" Biden 10% are not true, they would have been denied by the campaign. BIDEN HAS NOT DENIED IT...COME ON MAN, IT MUST BE TRUE.

Look, there are tangible documents dated amongst other 1000s of sequential, chronological emails, many or most of which can be proven true/real/accurate by checking on the other end.

JB is the swamp. He's not your granddaddy.

Oct 22, 2020, 4:54 PM

Why would he respond?

Nobody's even made a cogent accusation yet. Until somebody forms a coherent theory of actual wrongdoing and confronts him with it, with something resembling legitimate backing evidence, he'd be a fool to legitimize this morass with a response.

Outside the Fox News echo chamber - which is defined as a "small area that amplifies an entrapped sound" = the story isn't taking legs. The vastly larger greater space of the world media is not an "echo chamber", you see, it's the actual world.

And nobody out in the world seems to be biting on this story no matter how vehemently News Corp - which includes The New York Post and Fox News - tries to push it.

This should get the Ever Trumpers really excited.

Oct 22, 2020, 11:52 AM

Something they can use to help hide the stench of doubling down on this clown.

It should also help to gauze over the $350 Million + in campaign contributions Trump received that can't be accounted for now that they have something they can point a finger at.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic