Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Uh Oh. Bad news for Finebaum and ESPN. How are they going to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Uh Oh. Bad news for Finebaum and ESPN. How are they going to

Aug 20, 2019, 5:41 AM

slobber all over themselves and blabber non-stop about Alabama when they're ranked #2? Isn't it going to be awkward that there's a team ranked #1 above them that gave them a beat down for the ages just a few months ago and returns nearly everyone? Will that fit their narrative?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Uh Oh. Bad news for Finebaum and ESPN. How are they going to

Aug 20, 2019, 7:03 AM

Won’t last long. If we don’t beat the Aggies by 35 or more pts they’ll say we’re slipping and the gap has been closed, thus the Dumbos (elephants & Big Ears) will claim the top again.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 7:47 AM

And Bama plays Dook in their first game, and if they beat Dook by 50 points, they will crown themselves GOAT.

Aug 20, 2019, 8:06 AM

I'm hoping we do slip to number 2 at some point in the season. We've entered the playoffs twice at #1 & twice at #2. #1 hasn't been kind to us.

Re: Agreed

Aug 20, 2019, 8:58 AM

yep.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They will just keep repeating "Not real, not real, not real"

Aug 20, 2019, 8:35 AM

every time they see us at #1. It will be pretty funny to watch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We return nearly everyone?

Aug 20, 2019, 9:02 AM

slobber all over themselves and blabber non-stop about Alabama when they're ranked #2? Isn't it going to be awkward that there's a team ranked #1 above them that gave them a beat down for the ages just a few months ago and returns nearly everyone? Will that fit their narrative?

We don't return nearly everyone!

We lost 3 first round picks! 5 Players were drafted off the DL, two linebackers, a second round DB, 2 OL (one a 3 time All-ACC player) and some guy named Renfrow.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Those rankings are put out solely for faunbam ...and

Aug 20, 2019, 9:04 AM

His fraternity of morans.

They serve no other purpose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Those rankings are put out solely for faunbam ...and

Aug 20, 2019, 9:04 AM

His fraternity of morans.

They serve no other purpose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

#1 vs #2

Aug 20, 2019, 11:10 AM

I for one was hoping we would be #2 in most polls to start the season since we have exceeded our preseason ranking for the last 8 years straight. Seems to give Dabo more material to motivate his team. However, enough has been spoken and written about the Tigers during the offseason to motivate this team.

I have lived in SC all of my life and watched the Tigers for the majority of that time. I have to pinch myself sometimes to ensure I am awake and not dreaming about 2 out of 3 National Titles. Let's win 3 out of 4 national titles and see what the 4 letter network has to say then.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic