Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USuC coaching staff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,033

USuC coaching staff

Dec 31, 2020, 9:19 AM

USUC will always suck. That's a given. Having said that, I honestly think Beamer jr is putting together a decent staff. Just being honest here, I would like the dirt peckers to at least get good enough to make the game somewhat of a rivalry again. For the last several years, its been a meaningless game. S.C. State could have shown up and been as competitive.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USuC coaching staff

Dec 31, 2020, 9:25 AM

Clearly their rebuilding program has failed. They should just send General Sherman a tweet and ask him to come back and burn the place down again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2020, 9:47 AM

+1 for the General Sherman quip. Too funny!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2020, 9:33 AM

used to be a branch bank in Anderson that had a weather vane and they would change mascots depending on who won. That think has probably rusted on at this point its been so long since they coots won.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Barring something completely unforeseen...

Dec 31, 2020, 9:36 AM

it will be another ten years (at minimum) before this "rivalry" is competitive again.

Clemson is so far ahead of uof6c in terms of recruiting, talent, player development, and coaching it's ridiculous, and the gap is growing wider by the day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

You're a better man than me. I want them to stink forever

Dec 31, 2020, 9:44 AM

and I want to beat the brakes off of them every year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Dec 31, 2020, 9:47 AM

As far as I'm concerned, no amount of hardship, misery, pain, suffering, or agony that can possibly befall them will ever be enough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: You're a better man than me. I want them to stink forever

Dec 31, 2020, 10:04 AM [ in reply to You're a better man than me. I want them to stink forever ]

Yes, I want an abundance of losses to continue for them. I use to want them to win 6-7 games year but now I'm good with every coach they have be life long losers. Keep hiring one after the other with big buyouts until finally they run out of money and have to say, "This is our guy because we can not afford any more buyouts."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're a better man than me. I want them to stink forever

Dec 31, 2020, 10:20 AM

Bobo is still their OC so its not that great. Also a high school coach from an independent school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2020, 12:50 PM

Interesting how our facility improvements really helped recruiting.

Coots spent a fortune trying to copy our facility improvements and their recruiting got worse. Life as a coot has gotta suck. Sure is fun to have them as your "rival" though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,033
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic