Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow - Jeff Scott has 3 of first 4 tough games.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Wow - Jeff Scott has 3 of first 4 tough games.

Jan 30, 2021, 3:50 AM

NC State - 9/2 Thur Away
Florida - 9/11 HOME
Florida A&M - 9/18 HOME
BYU - 9-25 Away

Then they begin conference play which has not yet been set. I know he will do well there but that is a tough opening.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow - Jeff Scott has 3 of first 4 tough games.

Jan 30, 2021, 4:33 AM

Probably Clemson (Dabo) philosophy of any team at anytime to help build recruiting, build TV time, teach players to play against better talent. Brad Scott was with Bobby Bowden whom said, anyone at anytime and you see the powerhouse he turned FSU into. Changes the players, thrills the fans, take your lumps but learn how to compete and become a team that learns the challenge of food teams and you become better as the coaches also learn why they lost. Good on Jeff Scott, wish he was at Clemson still.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2021, 11:07 AM

so not the FSU philosophyof today

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2021, 4:33 AM

Probably Clemson (Dabo) philosophy of any team at anytime to help build recruiting, build TV time, teach players to play against better talent. Brad Scott was with Bobby Bowden whom said, anyone at anytime and you see the powerhouse he turned FSU into. Changes the players, thrills the fans, take your lumps but learn how to compete and become a team that learns the challenge of food teams and you become better as the coaches also learn why they lost. Good on Jeff Scott, wish he was at Clemson still.

Jan 30, 2021, 9:00 AM

Those non confernece games are set years before. I doubt that's on Scott.They were more than likely scheduled well before he got there. Wish him well but this past year pretty much proved for me but a G5 team will not make it into the Top5 or CFP and no higher than a non Playoff New Years 6 Bowl.

USF Will Definitely Lose

Jan 30, 2021, 1:10 PM

halftime of the Florida A&M game.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic