Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UNBELIEVABLE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,716

UNBELIEVABLE

Oct 14, 2017, 7:25 AM

How fair weathered and spoiled this board is acting. Yes, we got outplayed and out coached, but these are the same players/coaches who we all wanted to crown just 24 hours ago.
Same team we have been so blessed to root for during this unprecedented run that isn't close to being over.
Same group of coaches who recruit high quality uber talented kids that represent our university with class and integrity 99% of the time.
Dabo said when he was hired he wanted clemson to be at a place where when we lost it was huge news. Losing is so rare now that this has come to fruition.
All goals are still on the table, I think we should trust the staff and players that have orchestrated this amazing ride we've been on and enjoy the journey.
The sky isn't falling, that was just an orange that fell on our head. ??
Go Tigers let's win out

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Newbie spitting truth in the AM***

Oct 14, 2017, 7:27 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: UNBELIEVABLE

Oct 14, 2017, 7:33 AM

Dabo preaches the philosophy that “Best is the standard”. The entire fan base has bought into that philosophy...So after a loss to a team that got rolled by Middle Tennessee people tend to become frustrated because the coaches FAILED to put the team in the best position to win.

You roll out an injured QB who can’t utilize his legs which happens to be 95% of his ability and what makes him a good QB...Then after he gets unnecessarily concussed, they roll out another QB who CLEARLY isn’t better than the 3rd stringer!! HJ must really look like sh*t in practice!!

Don’t preach Best is standard with a coaching performance like that...everyone expects to win every game....especially against a sh*tty team like Cuse.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Oct 14, 2017, 7:35 AM

Winning a national title doesn't give the staff a pass on criticism. Esp when it is absolutely warranted. We looked like a poorly coached team last night. Players out of position. Penalties. Poor playcalling, not taking what the defense is giving you. Bad calls on personnel. Leaving suffering players in the game to be knocked out. One of the worst losses in recent clemson football history. Yes they absolutely deserve criticms.

There is a difference between criticism and idiocy

Oct 14, 2017, 7:57 AM

This board needs a grip on reality.

I agree with a lot of what you say, but many on here are calling for coaches heads and singling out players

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2017, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Re: UNBELIEVABLE ]

Agree clawing.....criticism is deserved, especially in losses like this one when so many things could have been different. Also, I should understand this is as much a venting board as it is a msg board.
I'm always the optimist, sometimes to a fault. And as of today I am still very optimistic for the future of the program, both for this season and upcoming ones.
I don't expect that we will roll off 10 championships in a row or anything crazy like that. So that means we will lose games. Being as good and highly thought of as we are that means they will most likely be upsets.
My op was after looking at the board when I woke up this morning, most posts were considerably more venemous than this thread

You are UNBELIEVABLE

Oct 14, 2017, 7:55 AM

When Dabo says he failed to prepare the team, and some people are upset and annoyed, that doesn't make them fair weathered.

It was bad news on Sunday when he complained about having to play a Friday game.

No reason for KB to be on the field for the injury play, Syracuse D smelled blood and kept coming for him. Coaches knew they were making a mistake and admitted it afterward.

Oct 14, 2017, 8:02 AM

Have to agree with claw. Nothing bad or spoiled at being ticked we lost. I hate loosing.

We had a TE open over the middle most of the night but no one to hit him with a pass. Could go on and on. Should have blitzed every down. Just a bad called game by our coaches the whole game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,716
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic