Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA just got a 5 star DB that was thought to be a Bama sign
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

UGA just got a 5 star DB that was thought to be a Bama sign

Dec 20, 2017, 3:51 PM

at the end of the day. Something in the milk ain't clean at UGA. But just like ole Miss a few years back, UGA will have the NCAA at their door peeping in soon!!! Clemson is a NC team that has been on top 3 straight years with Dabo being one of the best recruiters in the country, with one of the best facilities in the country. And for UGA to bring in that many 5 stars in a single class, well Like I said, I don't believe it's all clean in Athens!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA just got a 5 star DB that was thought to be a Bama sign

Dec 20, 2017, 3:53 PM

Think you mean DE, not DB.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2017, 6:35 PM

Good job and yes, it was DE.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What evidence do you have?

Dec 20, 2017, 3:55 PM

Opposing team's fans say the same about Dabo and Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What evidence do you have?

Dec 20, 2017, 3:58 PM

I don't think he has any, but 6 5* recruits is pretty much unheard of.

Good ques.. I'm not find of allegations just bc someone is doing well.

Dec 20, 2017, 4:06 PM [ in reply to What evidence do you have? ]

Sour grapes.. now if there's reason to believe somethings is awry, share it. Otherwise people just look like poor sports

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: What evidence do you have?

Dec 20, 2017, 6:39 PM [ in reply to What evidence do you have? ]

Turn about is fair play bc, if they are dirty, I want them to be caught. This recruiting class is very suspicious to me. But I'm not trying to force anyone to believe what I think.

Dec 20, 2017, 3:56 PM

Brenton Cox is a 6’5, 250 lb DE. Can’t see him as a DB

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGa always recruits well...

and then always seems to manage to accomplish less with more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

https://twitter.com/travhaney/status/943575475468857344

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If only off-season national championships translated into

Dec 20, 2017, 4:03 PM

Actual national championships. UGA always has and always will recruit at the top level

Dec 20, 2017, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA just got a 5 star DB that was thought to be a Bama sign ]

Pretty obvious you have ndon’t idea what you are talking about. UGA has just sniffed the playoffs that’s not a dynasty. If the Browns make the playoffs after 20 years of being irrelevant no one would be claiming they are a dynasty

Dec 20, 2017, 4:07 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA just got a 5 star DB that was thought to be a Bama sign ]

Try winning something first. We got 4 5* in a small class.

Dec 20, 2017, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA just got a 5 star DB that was thought to be a Bama sign ]

Including the #1 player in GA that's supposed to be "locked down" lol. Give me a break.

Dec 20, 2017, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA just got a 5 star DB that was thought to be a Bama sign ]

Please doggie boy, Travis Haney???????? LOL.....give me a break. Because some hack says it, you're gonna believe it?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dynasty, lololololol

Dec 20, 2017, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA just got a 5 star DB that was thought to be a Bama sign ]

You have to win something first.

Where do you guys keep your recruiting trophies?

Dec 20, 2017, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA just got a 5 star DB that was thought to be a Bama sign ]

Wow, a leghumper took time away from licking himself behind the couch just to post this??

Dec 20, 2017, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA just got a 5 star DB that was thought to be a Bama sign ]

How does one top ranking recruiting class mean that you’re the next dynasty. Georgia has historically has great classes but has also historically proven to be a disappointment with great talent. It will take a few seasons before the word dynasty will be even associated with Georgia.

Take it to fgf.***

Dec 20, 2017, 3:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2017, 3:59 PM

These are players that grew up in Georgia though... So although it's alarming I can't say I am shocked, if all these high end players were from SC I'd expect them to go to Clemson.

this sounds cootish

Dec 20, 2017, 4:01 PM

yeah, we want them all, but just because another school has success doesn't mean they are cheating.

Dec 20, 2017, 4:06 PM

Could it possibly be that the kids like the fact they can do da weed, be on probation and still possibly play for the national championship. Maybe the new georgia five star should be represented with the five leafed marijuana plant.

Dec 20, 2017, 4:09 PM

Maybe because they have a young coach that kids like. They are in the playoffs this year. They lose a lot of players so freshman will have a chance to get PT early. Georgia has always recruited well. Ofcourse the year they go to the playoffs they will recruit strong.

Dec 20, 2017, 4:10 PM

Didn't take long for them to get to the #1 slot.

Dec 20, 2017, 4:19 PM

I'm no fan of Georgia, and maybe they are cheating their butts off for all I know, but I hate posts like this with no evidence. Other fanbases have often said the same things about us, especially starting several years ago when we were getting guys like Spiller, and the big class we had that included Sammy Watkins after we went 6-7. I don't think for one second we were cheating then, but it didn't stop others who were jealous from accusing us.

I think this situation is also much different from the Ole Miss one. Ole Miss had never really recruited all that well, and had never been a top player in recent memory, and out of nowhere they started signing a bunch of 4 and 5 star guys. Georgia has always gotten a bunch of 4 and 5 star players, and are always around the top 5, or at least the top 10 in recruiting. Now they have a young and hungry coaching staff much like we do at Clemson, and I don't find it unusual at all to see them landing a bunch of studs.

Dec 20, 2017, 6:42 PM

Georgia was in on this kid all along. This was not a last minute surprise.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic