Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When Clemson plays UGA in men's varsity football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,019

When Clemson plays UGA in men's varsity football

May 16, 2014, 8:24 AM

this year, who will the starting QB's be? I know Dabo has named Cole our starter, but who will start for UGA?

TIA in advance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: When Clemson plays UGA in men's varsity football

May 16, 2014, 8:27 AM

We aren't allowed to talk about this.
Best to not ask questions.

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rock Hudson, I think***

May 16, 2014, 8:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He'll be tough to contain, I hope Vic is up to the challenge***

May 16, 2014, 8:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

with no qb to speak of i'm sure cu will see a heavy dose

May 16, 2014, 8:40 AM

of the wildcat or maybe richt will convert a te?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wildcat with one of his 6 all-universe

May 16, 2014, 8:43 AM

running backs? That could work.

Is this not their new guy?

May 16, 2014, 8:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No

May 16, 2014, 8:44 AM

that guy doesn't look nearly baptist enough

I beg to differ.

May 16, 2014, 8:52 AM

He appears to be trying to decide whether to hump the fire hydrant or #### on it. That seems quite queer to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all these 5* running back they have,

May 16, 2014, 8:47 AM

they won't even have a qb in there. Just do an eye formation with an extra OL or RB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Been busy at work. I thought it was the Hudson Matson

May 16, 2014, 8:49 AM

kid.

null

don't try and pawn off that story on us, it might work with

May 16, 2014, 8:52 AM

your gf, but we ain't buyin it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

gf?

May 16, 2014, 8:53 AM

pics?

Also does his bf know?

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Why you gotta bring me into this?

May 16, 2014, 8:53 AM [ in reply to don't try and pawn off that story on us, it might work with ]

signed
GWP's wife

Re: Why you gotta bring me into this?

May 16, 2014, 8:57 AM

UGA game

May 16, 2014, 9:00 AM

Thank goodness they decided to stick with the 8-game schedule so we could still have awesome games like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbBIR0GkJHw

Uhhhhhh....***

May 16, 2014, 9:02 AM

null

Who????!?!?

May 16, 2014, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Been busy at work. I thought it was the Hudson Matson ]

Never heard of the guy

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When Clemson plays UGA in men's varsity football

May 16, 2014, 10:50 AM

Hopefully their jv squad won't show up this time. ;) looking at you superdwag (no Michael Sam)

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,019
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic