Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: New Orleans Bound!!! Tigers come back to defeat Buckeyes in Fiesta thriller
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: New Orleans Bound!!! Tigers come back to defeat Buckeyes in Fiesta thriller

Dec 29, 2019, 12:16 AM

New Orleans Bound!!! Tigers come back to defeat Buckeyes in Fiesta thriller

The Tigers were left for dead more than once Saturday. After a demoralizing first quarter and after Ohio St. looked to be putting the game away in the fourth quarter. Champions respond, however, and the Tigers acted like champions. Photo by Matthew Emmons / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: New Orleans Bound!!! Tigers come back to defeat Buckeyes in Fiesta thriller

Dec 29, 2019, 12:25 AM

And bunch of our fans, or they say they are our fans, and they gave up on our team before the 1st quarter was over, and to me that ain't a solid Clemson fan!!! And those of you that know who I'm talking about, get mad and TD the FK out of me bc I really don't give a fat FK bc a TD or a TU don't make me who I truly am, and that is a very die hard Clemson Tiger fan that never gives up on my Tigers as long as there is still a few seconds left on the game Clock, and not the first, second, or 3d quarter Clock bc it ain't over until the game clock runs completely out!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: New Orleans Bound!!! Tigers come back to defeat Buckeyes in Fiesta thriller

Dec 29, 2019, 1:02 AM

100%!

The first quarter in a half SUCKED.

Almost reminded me of the ole FSU and ALABAMA games where we couldn't get ANY momentum and got our @$$3$ kicked.

Thankfully we got to witness something that we could only hope for before that LSU win in 2012.

Tonight we are enjoying this win to the fullest!

Helluva game!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 1:20 AM

You really can't tell all that much about a team until your team has been matched up with them, but the game went about how I expected to go bc OSU had a very good D, and I thought they would try and shut ETN down and put a lot of pressure on TL and make him beat them under pressure, and that is what they did, but they really didn't know just how good TL really was, but their D was really playing lights out, they just didn't know how big Trevor's heart was, but they know now that kid has a big heart and huge will to win!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Typical Ohio St coach. Blames it on the refs post game.

Dec 29, 2019, 12:48 AM

What a loser. How about the first quarter try to score a touchdown on occasion instead of settling for field goals. Refs have nothing to do with that.

or they could not let us go 94 yards in a minute and a half

Dec 29, 2019, 1:23 AM

with 3 minutes left in the game, or when they had to same chance to go down and score to win they game, maybe they should not have thrown another int

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: or they could not let us go 94 yards in a minute and a half

Dec 29, 2019, 1:43 PM

And that’s why they’ll always lose. You had your chance in the end, calls be ###### and you blew it when it counted. Champions will hit that pass. OSU, still hasn’t beaten us once

Dec 29, 2019, 1:43 PM [ in reply to or they could not let us go 94 yards in a minute and a half ]

And that’s why they’ll always lose. You had your chance in the end, calls be ###### and you blew it when it counted. Champions will hit that pass. OSU, still hasn’t beaten us once

Dec 29, 2019, 1:43 PM [ in reply to or they could not let us go 94 yards in a minute and a half ]

Dec 29, 2019, 12:55 AM

What a game. I have no finger nails left. I’m am so proud of our TIGERS. we showed everyone that we are champions. No one really believed we could win, other that Clemson fans, and we showed that we are more than capable. Held OSU to 23 points. Only 7 points after that terrible first qtr. unbelievable. I told everyone that if we could score over 30 points we would beat LSU. Well we got about as close as possible and I still feel we will take down the SEC tigers. That OSU defense is legit and we found a way. GO TIGERS!!!

Dec 29, 2019, 1:16 AM

:) :) :) :) ;)

There is a BIG difference

Dec 29, 2019, 10:46 AM

Between a Tiger fan and a Tiger Supporter. We saw that in the early posts from last night.

Fiesta thriller Great job Tigers!

Dec 29, 2019, 11:40 AM

60 more mins. Baby !

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic