Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Two things I've noticed with FB recruiting this year.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,951

Two things I've noticed with FB recruiting this year.

Mar 12, 2018, 12:48 PM

1. We are recruiting a lot of three star guys.

2. When we do offer a three star I must have read this at least five times, as soon as we offer it seems the next day, UGA, Bucknuts and Notre Dame follow suit. UGA it's probably more like ten times I've read that. I think Kirby is using Dabo as his recruiting coordinator.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Similarly, when the coots offer a 2-star, ETSU offers right

Mar 12, 2018, 1:44 PM

after.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Two things I've noticed with FB recruiting this year.

Mar 12, 2018, 1:47 PM

There are a lot of times that it seems several schools are using us to scout for them. It’s pretty lazy on their part if you ask me and almost flattering at the same time knowing the we have the best staff in the country.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2018, 2:02 PM

Those 3 star guys could end up 4-5 star guys by the end of the year and vise versa, as our last offer went to an unranked kid and now he's a 4 star with a lot of huge offers. Yes our recruiting trail is respected and highly ammusing UGA is running after us but we're offering so many people because it's our largest Dabo Era recruiting class ever.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ala Belk... another Jarrett-like find. It only gets better.***

Mar 12, 2018, 4:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2018, 4:33 PM

I trust the coaches more than the national rankings, at least at this point in the cycle. The coaches have done a great job picking guys like a Josh Belk, that were maybe not as highly regarded but crept up the boards at the end of the recruiting cycle and will be very good players in the future.

As far as other coaches offering the same players we offer, that really doesn't mean much. The same player could go to Clemson or go to Ohio State and get buried on the depth chart or decide to slack off and not become the player they can/should be. They'll need to work hard no matter where they end up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,951
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic