Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Turns out VTs QB Hooker was just cold
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,037

Turns out VTs QB Hooker was just cold

Dec 12, 2020, 12:03 PM

https://roanoke.com/sports/college/va_tech/we-feel-confident-hes-fully-recovered-encouraging-update-from-hendon-hooker-s-dad-on-qbs/article_8579e4e4-3812-11eb-b65e-63dd515143f4.html

Thank God the kid is well...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

his dad was super vague on purpose

Dec 12, 2020, 12:57 PM

sorry but those tics we saw were not from the cold

smokescreen from pops in preparation for his nfl draft hopes

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has draft hopes?***

Dec 12, 2020, 1:10 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He has draft hopes?***

Dec 12, 2020, 1:32 PM

Everybody has dreams and hopes so yes in that sense. If there is someone dumb enough to take you and give you a nice paycheck just to sit on a bench then I would take it also but I see your point and don't think he is any good

Re: He has draft hopes?***

Dec 12, 2020, 1:35 PM [ in reply to He has draft hopes?*** ]

Well, I hope I win the lottery.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fun fact: that’s what 100% of actual lottery winners say.

Dec 12, 2020, 1:41 PM

You are in good company.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I’ve been cold like that. Uncontrollable “convulsions”.

Dec 12, 2020, 1:49 PM [ in reply to his dad was super vague on purpose ]

Looked just like that.

But obviously you know the family very well and are in on the conspiracy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: I’ve been cold like that. Uncontrollable “convulsions”.

Dec 12, 2020, 2:04 PM

Same

Yep. It started for me after a midnight ski outing.

Dec 12, 2020, 3:09 PM

Was coming down with the flu at the time and didn't know. Never happened before but something about that seemed to activate it. Happens a couple times a year now and it doesn't have to be freezing cold either. Generally just standing still, even after activity, something triggers it, then the only fix is warmth. Taking deep, long breaths through the mouth is something I've picked up along the way that seems to help.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know nothing of the situation other than what I saw...

Dec 12, 2020, 1:49 PM

but I feel 100% confident cold had nothing to do with it. He was playing and then starting convulsing right after that....no way its from the cold.

I don't know the reason, but something's not right.

Dec 12, 2020, 1:50 PM

I could be wrong, but the father's comments sound strange, like from one of these overbearing super-demanding psycho parents who teach their kids that it's shameful to ever show any weakness. Any way you slice it, there was something out of the ordinary wrong with that kid. If he was just cold, that was a very abnormal, very troubling response to that temperature enviroment. If it's not the cold, then it's still abnormal and very troubling. Something's not right and we aren't being told everything, and that's fine, it's his business I guess, just don't blow smoke up our ace.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Turns out VTs QB Hooker was just cold

Dec 12, 2020, 2:47 PM

Ahhh Bless his heart.Maybe he needs to change to a sport played only in warm weather or indoors.

I'm just glad he's OK

Dec 12, 2020, 4:04 PM

That whole thing made me uncomfortable and I was worried about the guy for a minute.

Yeah I don't think we are getting the whole story

Dec 12, 2020, 4:09 PM

Everything I've seen from sources close to VT strongly suggests he has some other things going on we haven't been told about, but it's up to him and his family if they want to keep those things private.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,037
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic