Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump and Biden tied in Georgia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Trump and Biden tied in Georgia

Aug 15, 2020, 10:08 PM

Trevor Lawrence is from Georgia.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump and Biden tied in Georgia

Aug 15, 2020, 10:10 PM

Go get’em President Trump!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doubt it’s a tie..

Aug 15, 2020, 10:20 PM

since 77% of Republican said they’re afraid to tell that they’re voting for TRUMP.

Saying, the silent majority is more fed up this time around what with the trumped up fake crucifixion of the President by Dems to get him out..

& rioting being approved by Dems (since not calling for it to end & wrong).

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Doubt it’s a tie..

Aug 15, 2020, 10:31 PM

I agree, Bill.

Best comment I heard all day Friday was about Biden’s call for a nationwide mask mandate: “So the Democrats have found something they’re willing to support the police on?”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2020, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Doubt it’s a tie.. ]

Not to worry the Dems are so fos. Point blank period.

China is already hoping Trump is outta here.

Trump won last time bc Hillary ran

Aug 15, 2020, 11:46 PM [ in reply to Doubt it’s a tie.. ]

it may have been our last peaceful and fair election.

Aug 15, 2020, 11:58 PM [ in reply to Doubt it’s a tie.. ]

I love a good riot or protest. It was a core action at the genesis of this fine representative republic that we live in today.

Fake News (Polls)***

Aug 15, 2020, 10:35 PM

Aug 15, 2020, 11:07 PM

Load up on ammunition! Then plead to God profusely.

Aug 15, 2020, 11:11 PM

rivercat said:

Load up on ammunition! Then plead to God profusely.

The Bible tells us to pray without ceasing, Now’s a good time to begin practicing this!

Aug 15, 2020, 11:48 PM

What a freaking loser...invited for him the first time...I wouldn’t #### on him if he was on fire now...he is the biggest loser and narcissist in the world...he is an absolute punk!!! Made by daddy’s money and then filed multiple bankruptcy’s and he 5 kids by 3 different women...what a freaking loser!!! It’s embarrassing Iah!!! And again...I voted for his sorry #### the first time!!!

Sure you did...

Aug 16, 2020, 12:09 AM

...lol take a TDS pill to calm yourself down. 4 more years my friend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Aug 16, 2020, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump and Biden tied in Georgia ]

OIBTiger3 said:

What a freaking loser...invited for him the first time...I wouldn’t #### on him if he was on fire now...he is the biggest loser and narcissist in the world...he is an absolute punk!!! Made by daddy’s money and then filed multiple bankruptcy’s and he 5 kids by 3 different women...what a freaking loser!!! It’s embarrassing Iah!!! And again...I voted for his sorry #### the first time!!!

I assume you will be voting for Biden by sound of this rant? Trump will prove just how incompetent Biden is when the debates begin.

All the things you mention were there B4 you voted 1st time

Aug 16, 2020, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump and Biden tied in Georgia ]

what changed? LOL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Aug 16, 2020, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump and Biden tied in Georgia ]

Really added some substance to the conversation there...

Aug 15, 2020, 11:48 PM

Aug 16, 2020, 12:12 AM

and he 5 kids ?

Aug 16, 2020, 7:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump and Biden tied in Georgia ]

“ What a freaking loser...invited for him the first time...I wouldn’t #### on him if he was on fire now...he is the biggest loser and narcissist in the world...he is an absolute punk!!! Made by daddy’s money and then filed multiple bankruptcy’s and he 5 kids by 3 different women...what a freaking loser!!! It’s embarrassing Iah!!! And again...I voted for his sorry #### the first time!!!”

Signed,
The jealous narcissist loser

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2020, 8:12 AM

After what I’ve been seeing.... there is no way I’m voting Biden or democratic. They think rioting is ok and just, then cry like baby’s when they get thrown in police cars saying it’s not fair and want to defund the police.... how dumb do you have to be? The criminals will love defunding the police, see how good that works. Folks there is a bigger agenda... No church allowed, no lights in the sky out of respect for 9/11 victims, vandalizing and stealing has now become ok and reasonable, fighting and killing is ok, doing illegal arts and crafts in the street is ok but if someone cleans it up they get felony charges... The left supporters and the anti American terrorist organizations who have been doing all the destroying of this country are saying it’s Trumps fault.... huh!!?? Trump didn’t do and cause all those things, you did!!!!!!! Talk about throwing a rock then pointing a finger. And yes I believe there are racist people in the world but to the amount being portrayed on the news you’d think every white person especially white males are white supremacist, if you are a white male in 2020 you are screwed and blamed for everyone else’s bad decisions it’s unbelievable. And lastly if America is so racist tell me how a black man won and became president not once.... but twice! I’ll wait....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2020, 7:59 AM

Ain't going to matter where Trevor is from.He can't really campaign for Donald if he's trying to win the National Championship.

If they're "tied" in the wrong part of Georgia, they better

Aug 16, 2020, 7:59 AM

be listening for banjoes!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If they're "tied" in the wrong part of Georgia, they better

Aug 16, 2020, 8:25 AM

Has Biden found his way out of his basement yet

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic