Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Deranged and Giddy Libbies..................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Hey Deranged and Giddy Libbies..................

Jan 20, 2021, 10:54 PM

Miss him yet!? The Biden Shyt Storm is already reaking havoc. More to come. More masks (except when showering and screwing), no more energy independence, higher gas prices, skyrocketing taxes, more regulations, more US companies leaving the USA, gun control, malignant virtue signaling and silencing free speech, record unemployment in six months, indoctrination in our school and universities. Seriously, is that REALLY what you wanted? Well, you got it, in spades!!

You dunces hated Trump so much that you forgot to look at what a sinister, unhinged and hateful Dem party was unleashing on America in the form of a demented old man who is not capable mentally or physically of being President.

I guess you forgot that Trump, under fire 24/ 7 for 4 years (and impeached him twice), was able to create the greatest economy the world had ever seen!! He gave 75 million Americans a voice and recognition. Hispanic and black unemployment were at the lowest rate in history. He took on China and NK. He brought some degree of peace to the ME. He didn't start any wars. He built up our military like never before. He did wonders at our borders. He was obsessed with protecting Americans. He hired more women than any president in history. He received record Hispanic and black votes and did more than any other president ever in terms of reducing unfair prison sentences for minorities.

Yeah, he was rough and tumble and had a nasty personality at times, augmented by the unconscionable attacks by dems and the complicit MSM. But he MORE than delivered.

He was the best thing to EVER happen to this country. He called out the political elite creeps in DC and produced the greatest political 'reset' in world history!

Thank you Donald. We needed just what you brought to the table.

Baby went out with the bathwater??

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Deranged and Giddy Libbies..................

Jan 20, 2021, 11:03 PM

GEEZ, cult member. You do realize that your leader left office with less jobs for Muricans than he created?

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-leaving-office-3m-less-jobs-when-he-entered-worst-record-since-depression-1562737

And that the stock market, which most citizens don't take part of,performed better under Obama?

https://www.axios.com/trump-stock-market-obama-c51a98ba-df4f-42ad-8e54-d224b1e58306.html

Also, he's the first president to be impeached twice.GTFO

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Jan 20, 2021, 11:10 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That graph only compared first term stock performance

Jan 20, 2021, 11:13 PM

Too bad orangie won’t participate in 2nd term tracking

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That graph only compared first term stock performance

Jan 20, 2021, 11:16 PM

Jan 20, 2021, 11:28 PM

T3. You have to realize that the crazed libs on P & R have never been accused of being smart or being able to deal with facts, logic and common sense on a regular basis. Such is the plight of the unvaccinated duds with terminal TDS that we encounter daily! On a positive note, they are funny as hell to watch. I mean, SNL has nothing on them!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2021, 3:04 AM

You're making the Trump loss so much more enjoyable. Thank you!

Trump was an Internet troll,

Jan 21, 2021, 5:56 AM

elected to high office. The only remarkable success he had was the corporate tax cut, which was codified. Unfortunately, that tax cut only served to inflate a stock market bubble for short-term gains, and drive the nation deeper into long-term debt.

Everything else you mentioned was temporary, greatly overstated, or flatly false. I also notice you missed his attempted self-coup. That will go down in history as the lowest moment of any modern president.

Good riddance.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump was an Internet troll,

Jan 21, 2021, 6:00 AM

It seems like he had some moderate success in the Middle East and he did well with illegal immigration. Overall he was a mess though.

Jan 21, 2021, 7:54 AM

He was the best thing to EVER happen to this country. He called out the political elite creeps in DC and produced the greatest political 'reset' in world history!

And yet, everything he did will be undone. It will all be for nothing, and history books will portray him as one of our worst presidents in history.

How does that make you feel? Knowing your hero and savior will have his work destroyed and his reputation crushed for decades?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Jan 21, 2021, 11:46 AM

You mean the analogous destruction of Odumbo's legacy by Trump? Happens every 4-8 years.

And let's NOT forget what/ who got Trump elected: 8 years of incompetence, lying and intel corruption by the Muslim Misfit. The guy that lost over 1200 legislative seats across the land and had the most EO's overturned by the SCOTUS in history. A telling fact: Obama's EIGHT budgets received ZERO votes (Repub or Dem)! Not a one. And he created more debt than ALL previous presidents combined! No wonder he and hiLIARy got tossed!!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic