Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Twitter of woman shot storming the capitol
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Twitter of woman shot storming the capitol

Jan 6, 2021, 11:51 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashli_babbitt

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This retweet is bad

Jan 6, 2021, 11:57 PM

Lots of LIn Wood support

https://mobile.twitter.com/richardgibb8/status/1346170478776479744

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump supporters have her blood on their hands

Jan 7, 2021, 12:11 AM

Their actions over the last two months have led to this. Totally unnecessary. She was one of the many useful idiots caught up in the chaos created by the Trump crime syndicate and willfully aided by all their apologists, including many here in TNET.

Hold them accountable. Every last one of them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump supporters have her blood on their hands

Jan 7, 2021, 12:43 AM

she made her own decision to climb through that window. it really is sad to see, I don't doubt her sincerity in her convictions, but leading the charge of an insurrection into the US Capital Building is all on her. It is on Par with, "if trump told you to jump off a bridge" No rational, sane person would reasonably be expected to do so.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She was brainwashed by the Trump Nazi cult.

Jan 7, 2021, 1:13 AM

It was sad it happened to her, and so many others that travelled to DC at the behest of a narcissist egomaniacal wannabe dictator.

Her fellow traitors should be held accountable.

But the reality to me is that they wouldn’t be traitors and wouldn’t have been there had Trump conceded, and called for a peaceful transition. This is all on him and his sycophant clowns that have propped him up.

This effort was aided and abetted by all the ###### up keyboard warriors who helped manipulate the brain stems of these people, egging on the lies and propaganda that the election was rigged. These people have blood on their hands as well, as much as any Nazi who facilitated Hitlers rise to power. It is the exact same addiction to power that corrupted these people over the last four years.

Re: She was brainwashed by the Trump Nazi cult.

Jan 7, 2021, 1:21 AM

it gets kind of tricky with that whole first amendment thingy. Find me someone who gave her actual incentive to storm the capital building and then we will be cooking with gas. I am sure we will know more in the coming days in so far as how this thing got so out of hand. But people act strangely when assembled as a mob, and generally it takes just a few instigators to light the fuse.

The Q Nazi leadership yelled fire in a crowded theater

Jan 7, 2021, 1:47 AM

It’s plainly obvious that they brainwashed these people. Incited them to get on a plane during a pandemic. Incited them to get their riot gear on, go to the rally, lay siege to,the people’s house and then commence the rioting.

Trump, Giuliani, and Don Jr. clearly called on them to “fight” every day for the last few months. And then today during the rally.

These are Nazi thugs. Nazi foot soldiers were automatons who were called on to help Hitler seize power. There’s no difference here in 2021.

This was an insurrection and these unhinged lunatics were automatons. An argument to be made they suffered undue influence from a four year onslaught of rigorous programming by the QAnon machine.

This is really insidious stuff and lots of people are susceptible to get caught up in this crazy ####. 1984-level manipulation.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1346868456835186694?s=21

Re: The Q Nazi leadership yelled fire in a crowded theater

Jan 7, 2021, 7:06 AM

not disagreeing, just no rush to judgement here, we will learn a lot over the coming days.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic