Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump supporters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 75
| visibility 1

Trump supporters

Nov 23, 2019, 3:51 PM

Paula White, Trump's faith advisor, who is employed at the white house, now declares "To say no to President Trump would be saying no to God.’

My only question is how is it possible that you can't see how bad this is for the country and particularly young americans.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1191495086581792768

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump supporters

Nov 23, 2019, 3:54 PM

They don't care. Trump openly hates the same people they hate, so nothing else matters.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 3:55 PM

I knew he was getting laid somehow.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah give us a fine role model again like Slick Willy

Nov 23, 2019, 4:02 PM

Re: Yeah give us a fine role model again like Slick Willy

Nov 23, 2019, 4:49 PM

T3Tiger said:

who got serviced in the Oval Office by one of the young people in the country. I've seen it all when Dems are trying to use faith now as an argument in anything.

Everything with you guys is "what about". Clinton has zero to do with the travesty in the White House. Do you think saying no to Trump is saying no to God?

Of course I don't think it's saying no to God but there's

Nov 23, 2019, 5:02 PM

There's a difference you aren't getting here...

Nov 23, 2019, 5:19 PM

you can support a candidate's policies, but to also claim it's in God's name is blasphemous especially when you have a pulpit.

I'll stand behind what I said above and add that I don't

Nov 23, 2019, 5:25 PM

Trump supports anyone who shows fealty to Trump***

Nov 23, 2019, 5:47 PM

Re: Trump supports anyone who shows fealty to Trump***

Nov 23, 2019, 5:54 PM

"Prosperity gospel" is a scam which is why Trump likes it***

Nov 23, 2019, 6:28 PM

Re: Of course I don't think it's saying no to God but there's

Nov 23, 2019, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Of course I don't think it's saying no to God but there's ]

T3Tiger said:

a reason that evangelicals overwhelmingly support Trump in spite of his personal flaws (that they admit). It's because he supports their beliefs with policy much more than Obama or any of the current candidates ever thought about doing. Biden even got denied Communion like a month ago in Florence. I know Dems like to think they are looking out for the little guy as well as illegal aliens, but their policies have been demonstrably proven not to work. Good intentions, little or no results.

I can't argue with that. When Obama was in office the Dems proved that they are no different than Republicans in taking special interest money and legislating special interest priorities. Wall St. reckless behavior crashed the worlds economy, and no one went to jail. That still steams me.

My exposure to evangelicals, which has been long and ongoing had convinced me that they were committed to living a life 'for the Kingdom of God to come" rather than 'this world'. I could not have been more wrong. The idea that they would support such a man in return for conservative judges is both illuminating and deeply disturbing.

When a politician, from any party, supplants you're core faith, then what is left for them?
Paula White is on the payroll at the white house. That is OUR house. The idea that we actually pay the salary of supposed preacher that compares the President to God is an abomination to any true believer and even more so to none believers.

But the evangelicals will not speak up nor will the Conservatives. I am a fiscal conservative but a socially liberal Independent. I belong to no party.

Nov 23, 2019, 6:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah give us a fine role model again like Slick Willy ]

I know saying NO to your Liberal Party is saying Yes to God........all you frigging liberals want to do is take God out of public buildings, out of Christmas, and out of this Country......how many liberals are Christians .......not very many of you left in this country......because your political agenda does not go very well with God and the Bible now does it......Go Tigers!!!!!

Nov 24, 2019, 6:05 AM

Trump isnt a Christian. He isnt even religious. Obama actually went to church. Trump even lied to you and told you his favorite book is the Bible. He made mockery of you and your religion. He thinks youre a fool.

Regardless of Trump’s personal beliefs

Nov 24, 2019, 11:46 AM

That's nonsense. You know that right?

Nov 24, 2019, 2:06 PM

Obama didn't "persecute" Christians and the only reason you feel like he did was because right wing media/pundits told you that "truth" for 8 years.

If Obama had done what Trump did in N.Syria or been as friendly to S.Arabia as Trump has been, right wing pundits would never have stopped yelling about it.

Imagine if Obama was Trump in that photo. What do you think the right wing response would be? Suddenly, when a republican* is in office, their "anti-Christian" narrative stops.

I am curious though, what issues does Trump support that you think Christians support?

*Trump isn't a conservative republican

Re: That's nonsense. You know that right?

Nov 24, 2019, 2:52 PM

Re: That's nonsense. You know that right?

Nov 24, 2019, 3:11 PM

You are literally the only guy on here who can

Nov 24, 2019, 3:19 PM

...you think that proves your point?***

Nov 24, 2019, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: That's nonsense. You know that right? ]

That's just one example

Nov 24, 2019, 3:32 PM

but it doesn't prove your point, how can't you see that?

Nov 24, 2019, 3:57 PM

Obama isn't persecuting Christians there, he's talking about how all the great things that religion gives us can get hijacked by those who do evil and then brings up valid points of historical facts where that has happened. He's not saying one faith is better than another, if anything, he's arguing for tolerance.

The only way to read anything "anti-Christian" in his statement there is if you are incapable of understanding or choose to be ignorant of historical evidence and fact.

Regarding the impeachment hearings, if you don't think there was evidence presented at the hearings then you didn't watch. Here's a good summary Cam posted to help you catch up:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Heres-a-good-summary-26384816

Re: but it doesn't prove your point, how can't you see that?

Nov 24, 2019, 4:02 PM

Promoting another religion is anti Christian in the eyes of an evangelical.

I get that, but he's not even really doing that.

Nov 24, 2019, 4:07 PM

He never says one faith is better than the other, but I guess to an evangelical (or highly partisan worldview) any equivalence is wrong.

He's promoting "faith" and "religion" and giving caution to those that want to "hijack" them for evil purposes.

Re: I get that, but he's not even really doing that.

Nov 24, 2019, 5:15 PM

You’re right he’s not, he’s supporting freedom of religion which is what this country was founded on. Trump supporters only want one religion to be tolerated. They are the most unAmerican group of people in this country and Trump is the most ungodly as it pertains to the Bible president that we’ve ever seen. At least Bill Clinton owned up and apologized for his transgressions. Trump lies about them, demeans and insults his victims, and then he gets endorsed by people like Franklin Graham. You can’t make this #### up.

Re: Regardless of Trump’s personal beliefs

Nov 24, 2019, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Regardless of Trump’s personal beliefs ]

The only issue he supports that is even remotely “Christian” is his stance on abortion. Which btw was totally different before he ran for the republican nomination.

Trump is the exact opposite of how the New Testament teaches that Christians should behave. I will give him credit though, he knew exactly how to gain favor with evangelicals....claimed he didn’t drink, was pro life, and promised to keep the brown people out. Lying, slandering, insulting, boasting, etc..none of that matters.....

Jan 1, 2021, 6:10 PM

Everyone Trump pi$$es off are the same people I despise.

Nov 23, 2019, 4:51 PM

That's funny, I don't 'despise' anyone. Yet, you seem to have a veritable list of people you despise.
Why so much hate?

Nov 23, 2019, 6:20 PM

Caught you in a big fat lie right there because you despise OUR President.....you HATE Donald Trump......what is called a hypocrite but I guess lying is all you know how to do since you are a member of Liberal Party.......Go Tigers!!!!!!

He should get better advice

Nov 23, 2019, 4:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He should get better advice

Nov 23, 2019, 5:01 PM

"What about" is the new political sport. It is all the rage with conservatives.

Yet another sport I win!

Nov 23, 2019, 5:10 PM

You feign outrage and shock every 10 minutes here.

I’m too lazy to look up old posts, but it’s people like you who were defending worse topics when “your guy” was in office.

It’s just annoying and you’re not changing anyone’s mind with this stuff.

Give it a rest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feelix never takes a day off***

Nov 23, 2019, 7:00 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thoroughly believe that now

Nov 24, 2019, 1:11 AM

Nov 23, 2019, 6:04 PM

One thing is very obvious .......Trump supports God and your right to worship freely in this country......while your liberal (because really there is no Democratic Party anymore) party does not support religious freedom unless you are a Muslin or an atheist.......if you can not see this I feel sorry for you........Go Tigers!!!!!!

Nov 23, 2019, 8:04 PM

You really think Trump supports God? Trump worships one person...himself.

I don't know anyone who wants to infringe on a person's right to worship as they choose...as long as that 'worship' doesn't itself infringe on the rights of others or promote one religion over another.

Nov 24, 2019, 1:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump supporters ]

I'm an independent, not a Dem or Rep. Peddle your stereotypes somewhere else.

The woman actually compared Trump to God. Get it?

The fact that people like you are allowed to vote

Nov 24, 2019, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump supporters ]

will be the downfall of this country. We really need to implement some sort of test or mental exam to qualify people to vote, so stupid people don’t make decisions for the rest of us.

Re: The fact that people like you are allowed to vote

Nov 25, 2019, 11:57 AM

will be the downfall of this country. We really need to implement some sort of test or mental exam to qualify people to vote, so stupid people don’t make decisions for the rest of us.

Not a big fan of the constitution, eh?

Let's explore this, Felix.

Nov 24, 2019, 8:54 AM

Has God ever directed or commissioned you to a task?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's explore this, Felix.

Nov 24, 2019, 12:53 PM

Yes, I have felt the presence of God in my life. But if you're suggesting that God put Trump in office I would strongly disagree with that notion.

The idea that any candidate is in office through a mandate from God isn't an idea that I'm at all receptive to. It is, in my view, an abomination and a diminution of of God. Contrary to some believers I don't think that God ordained the United States any more than he chose monarchs in europe to rule by divine right.

Let's stick to what the lady said, Felix.

Nov 24, 2019, 12:57 PM

I do not believe God dallies in politics.

I didn't ask if you felt God in your life, stop dodging the question. Has God ever directed you or commissioned you to do something?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's stick to what the lady said, Felix.

Nov 24, 2019, 1:02 PM

I do not believe God dallies in politics.

I didn't ask if you felt God in your life, stop dodging the question. Has God ever directed you or commissioned you to do something?

No, I don't believe God has directed me to do something. How would one know if a direction or commission came from God. I have a friend who says God 'directs' her to do all kinds of things. But they tend to be things she wanted to do anyway.

Have you been directed by God to do something?

More than once.

Nov 24, 2019, 1:23 PM

I do not think God got Trump elected, ok. I'm not saying that and the lady did not instruct me, you or any of her audience to obey Trump in compliance with God.

She said she was obeying Trump to comply with her commision which came from God, in order to obey God. I am not privy to what God tells anyone else to do. God does not put your mail in my mailbox. He doesn't put her mail in your mailbox either.

If you want to ridicule her for being a Trump supporter that's your privilege being an American but you are not privileged to challenge her relationship with God.

She did not tell anyone to obey Trump so as to obey God. That thought comes from the carnal mind but you and I have the mind of Christ.

1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

Re: More than once.

Nov 24, 2019, 2:08 PM

Paula White and Binny Hinn coming out of a hotel in Rome. Both were married to other people, both got divorces.

'For all have sinned and fallen short...'

Nov 24, 2019, 4:32 PM

Do you really want to go through these details with someone who has studied the Bible for 60+ years, Felix?

We all sin, Felix. 'If a man says he is without sin he is a liar and the truth is not in him.' That's from memory, Felix, I don't have to look this stuff up, I live by it.

'Judge not that ye be not judged...beam in your eye...' How much do you want Felix. As I said, you don't have to like the old girl, I don't, but I have enough sense to not do a moral comparison to her or anyone else to make them look bad in an attempt to make me look good.

It's pure foolishness and as I said. God does not put her mail in your PO box. If she is lying or deceiving anyone it's herself. I pay her no mind but you slandered her unjustly by twisting the meaning of what she said. You did not think with your spiritual mind and it's high time you were aware of that.

If she says it's her obligation to God to obey Trump that's her burden not yours and not mine.

Re: 'For all have sinned and fallen short...'

Nov 25, 2019, 4:21 PM

I can accept that 88, my post was more designed to highlight the quality of people he surrounds himself with. Not to mention his own behavior. It's none of my business who Paula sleeps with and frankly I don't care. But she's on the public payroll and I don't think she should be. She's a prosperity preacher and in my view a charlatan like Hinn. In 2016 White brought in over $40 million dollars preaching about Jesus. The White House is the representation of America, and right now it's got a very bad reputation.

Also, I forgive all of the Trump's associates that have been indicted for and those who have pled guilty to crimes. :)

I think it's ridiculous, and I certainly don't agree with

Nov 24, 2019, 9:56 AM

it. What dems still can't grasp is that many Trump supporters don't agree with or support everything he does. They still have no clue why they lost the election in 2016.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I think it's ridiculous, and I certainly don't agree with

Nov 24, 2019, 12:50 PM

It's very clear how the Dems lost the election. They put up a corrupt politician with a world full of bad baggage as their candidate. A whole lot of people could not stomach another Clinton in the WH.

That's pretty much it, but if you believe it was simply

Nov 24, 2019, 4:30 PM

because it was Hillary, you're still not getting it. You'll have to have a candidate that appeals to mainstream America more than Trump. No doubt Hillary was not that candidate, and honestly, I don't see anybody so far who is. Most Americans are unapologetically proud to be Americans, and feel a stir in their hearts when the Star Spangled Banner is played and the flag is raised and the jets fly over, and strongly resent the idea that they should have to qaulify or explain it. They also view those who don't feel the same with a degree of suspicion and disdain. They believe America is the greatest country in the world, that our founding fathers were great, honorable men, and are not afraid to say it. When you find a candidate that fully believes and embraces all of that, you might have a shot. Until then, you will have to wait until a younger, brainwashed generation is big enough to tip the scales.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Remember during the Trump campaign when MAGA was...

Nov 24, 2019, 4:37 PM

introduced and dems wanted to know when Trump voters though America was great. We were accused of wanting to go back to the days of slavery or before the civil rights era.

When they asked me I remembered the humiliation of the VietNam war and how so many Americans were ashamed of the flag and being American. Then Ronald Reagan came along and gave Americans our pride back. That was what I considered with MAGA.

As far as I'm concerned Trump MAGA.

I was proud to be American, until Trump got elected.

Nov 24, 2019, 8:50 PM [ in reply to That's pretty much it, but if you believe it was simply ]

Now I’m almost ashamed. When I’ve traveled overseas post-election, I hate having to tell people I’m American, because they assume I support our president, and judge me for it. Once I’ve explained that I also think he’s a buffoon, they get much more at ease and are willing to have a conversation.

I’m still proud of our country’s laws and principles, but I never thought I would be hesitant to tell people where I’m from. That has changed.

I was proud to be American, until Trump got elected.

Nov 24, 2019, 8:50 PM [ in reply to That's pretty much it, but if you believe it was simply ]

Now I’m almost ashamed. When I’ve traveled overseas post-election, I hate having to tell people I’m American, because they assume I support our president, and judge me for it. Once I’ve explained that I also think he’s a buffoon, they get much more at ease and are willing to have a conversation.

I’m still proud of our country’s laws and principles, but I never thought I would be hesitant to tell people where I’m from. That has changed.

That’s pretty sad you’re that worried about

Nov 24, 2019, 9:58 PM

Re: That’s pretty sad you’re that worried about

Nov 25, 2019, 12:41 PM

Wow I feel so terrible for that girl. Not being able to work out for a bunch of refugees feeling violence and poverty. I’m hate she was inconvenienced.

You call yourself a Christian but you don’t want our country welcoming in refugees?

You have no idea what it means to be a follower of Christ.

shut up JHop you troll

Nov 25, 2019, 12:48 PM

Re: shut up JHop you troll

Nov 25, 2019, 12:55 PM

Trust me that wasn’t a troll post.

People living in war ravaged countries don’t have many options and you know that.

But I hate your friend was inconvenienced and didn’t get to work out that day. That’s so terrible.

Nov 25, 2019, 1:02 PM

Nov 25, 2019, 1:09 PM

Im sorry she couldn’t play volleyball or basketball or whatever she wanted to do that day all because a bunch of bums fleeing violence and poverty were being sheltered there.

That would never happen if Jesus I mean Trump were in charge over there.

Nov 25, 2019, 1:20 PM

Nov 25, 2019, 2:13 PM

Doing the lords work. I’m sure trump will get a reward for keeping America rich while the rest of the world suffers when he gets to heaven.

Nov 25, 2019, 4:15 PM [ in reply to That’s pretty sad you’re that worried about ]

You seem like an intelligent man T3, I've read your posts. I would only suggest adding other sites or channels to you menu in addition to you're conservative media. You're being misled on a couple of points. European countries like America have dissidents, left-wing and right-wing factions. They also have fringe groups like we do. It wasn't "Germany" protesting our involvement in Serbia/Kosovo because Germany was a part of the coalition that we were a part of.

You're characterizations are pure right-wing media. The idea that only Fox News tells the truth is merely propaganda foisted by right wing media who have a financial interest as well as an ideological interest in retaining it's readers and viewers. Fox News does tell truth, they're opinion people in prime time, by all reasonable measures sometimes do not. I'm a big fan of Chris Wallace, for example and Brett Baer. Watching Fox actually helped me spot 'fluff' and 'partisan' reports on CNN and others. I think we could all use a dose of the opposition in order to ascertain real truth.

You seem like a sincere man who believes what he says. We may not agree on some points but I'm certainly willing to listen to what you have to say.

Nov 25, 2019, 4:33 PM

Nov 25, 2019, 4:56 PM

T3Tiger said:

I didn't say it was Germany? Two separate issues. Also most of the links I have provided have been from CNN or Politico and I think CSPAN and Vox....hardly conservative strongholds.

Our involvement in Serbia/Kosovo war was through Nato. Virtually every country in Europe was a member of Nato at the time, which would have included Germany. But I agree with you that immigrants have caused significant problems in Europe particularly in Germany and Belgium. I think the mistake the European's made is they put the immigrant population together in neighborhoods rather than spreading them among the population. This had the effect of having 'little syria' neighborhoods in different parts of their country. Belgium in particular allowed the immigrant populations to feel and in some cases actually be segregated from the rest of Belgium. As a result they began to develop their own agendas and grievances. That creates real problems for any host country.

This wasn’t just in Europe...***

Nov 25, 2019, 11:05 PM [ in reply to That’s pretty sad you’re that worried about ]

Do tell where then

Nov 26, 2019, 12:43 AM

Re: Do tell where then

Nov 26, 2019, 2:12 PM

Who is ashamed to be an American?

Apparently Clemsongrad19890

Nov 26, 2019, 4:37 PM

Nov 24, 2019, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I think it's ridiculous, and I certainly don't agree with ]

Felix2® said:

It's very clear how the Dems lost the election. They put up a corrupt politician with a world full of bad baggage as their candidate. A whole lot of people could not stomach another Clinton in the WH.

It was honestly more than that.

It would take a masterful - I'm tempted to say impossibly masterful - politician to straddle the lines between conservative and liberal well enough to please both sides right now...but for 20-30 years the Democrats haven't even tried. It finally bit them bigly this past election.

The Dems have concentrated on urban areas, ignoring the rural areas while farmers took it in the teeth and the plight of ordinary country folks has gotten worse and worse...and even more unforgivably, they've done it by policy. "Flyover states" entered the political lexicon as an honest-to-God legitimate thing; don't waste your time, political advisors told their candidates, in these states or regions because there's not enough people there to bother.

And so the country folks haven't been represented...and they duly soured on the vine towards government.

Why wouldn't they? And the fact is, these overwhelmingly white, rural, working-class, non-college-educated evangelicals haven't just been ignored and exploited and bled dry by banks and corporate combines, they've increasingly been lampooned, disrespected, and stereotyped to a degree that America simply wouldn't tolerate towards any other group.

White, poor, and country is fair game for everybody else to mock. And along with that has come an intolerance and lampooning of religion in general by the so-called "urban elites".

Trump saw all that...and with that, his chance. Yeah, he's a charlatan, a showman, a con artist...but like all such types he reads his audience well, saw the seething anger and frustration, and told those people exactly what they wanted to hear.

And that's why the Democrats lost the last election...and won't make any kind of headway in rural areas until they change their ways and become actual "the party of the people" again. Their "big tent" seems to have room for everybody...except the country folks.

Now they are doubling down on the misread of the..

Nov 24, 2019, 4:45 PM

electorate and pushing even further away from America.

What you said is flawlessly accurate and dems have no consideration of it.

Simply put, dems are totally out of touch with most of

Nov 24, 2019, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I think it's ridiculous, and I certainly don't agree with ]

middle America. The power in the party exists inside of an echo chamber bubble.

- H. L. Mencken

Nov 25, 2019, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I think it's ridiculous, and I certainly don't agree with ]

I agree with your analysis. It's true that the Dems have focused on the cities and suburbs. The coastal elitism is clear in Pelosi and Shumer. Even to this day, when the Dems had a chance to elect a new speaker they caved to the Pelosi camp.

Both sides have a formula to appeal to the electorate. The Dems really, really need to get new leadership or they're doomed....again. I saw an interview with Perez the Chairman of the DNC (another terrible choice) and he went on and on about growing the party by convincing American's of what the Democrats can offer them.

He betrayed what I believe is the mindset of the Dems, it's not about what the people want, but what the Dems want and how they can convince folks to sign on. That is Clinton messaging and it's bass ackwords.

Why does he have a faith advisor? Hes not a Christian.

Nov 24, 2019, 3:58 PM

Wouldn’t be surprised if she showed up after he decided to run just to pander to Republicans.

No doubt about that.***

Nov 24, 2019, 4:38 PM

Nov 24, 2019, 4:26 PM

You libs act just like a whiny little baby sitting on the floor in dirty diapers and whaling your little eyeballs out. #### I am tired of all you whiny little idiots. Yall; will be in the terrible twos stage next Nov. Now move on with your impeachment.

trump looks out for the forgotton man

Nov 25, 2019, 2:23 PM

whattaman!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 75
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic