Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BC should be expelled from The ACC based on this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,843

BC should be expelled from The ACC based on this

Sep 13, 2019, 9:54 PM

Performance. To say this is Embarrassing is a Gross Understatement! Pitiful.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Truly embarrassing for ACC especially only 6 days after

Sep 13, 2019, 9:57 PM

Losing to Coastal

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah..as much as i hate to hear it

Sep 13, 2019, 9:59 PM

this is exactly why we get the "clemson doesnt play anyone" from talking heads

Re: yeah..as much as i hate to hear it

Sep 13, 2019, 10:04 PM

Exactly right! The ACC coaches just try to prep for CU. About like coots. In the grand scheme of things they think small.
This is another reason our staff is worth the money. Despite the consistent competition they still prepare the team to handle tough opponents.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Truly embarrassing for ACC especially only 6 days after

Sep 13, 2019, 10:00 PM

Kansas lost to Coastal

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BC should be expelled from The ACC based on this

Sep 13, 2019, 10:21 PM

And they all profit from the money that Clemson FB gets from playing and competing in the big bowl games that we play in, when they invest barely nothing into their FB programs!!!

It should be that if they don't have at least a 7-5 season, they get nothing from bowl games that others play in.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BC football has added value tothe ACC

Sep 14, 2019, 2:04 AM

... most years since joining the league. They're usually good for 7 wins & a bowl, & they've had a few really good teams as well. During the Bowden years they were a thorn in our side, & even as our program has become a title contender BC has often been a tough out for us.
That said, what happened tonight was absolutely embarrassing. Like VaTech-losing-to-Old Dominion embarrassing. Surely all the rest our league can't all be this bad, can they?

Based on this BC needs to be in Coastal

Sep 13, 2019, 10:30 PM

VT loses to BC (who loses to Kansas)

Miami loses to UNC (who loses to Wake)

We kill GT

Bama kills Duke

UVa kills Pitt

Only hope is UVa

Re: Based on this BC needs to be in Coastal

Sep 14, 2019, 1:10 AM

The sad part is that, none of them feel any shame about being bottom feeders in all of college FB!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is one of the few times that it is good

Sep 14, 2019, 4:09 AM

To be ranked #1. It may save us later but regardless a loss will be a thorn in our side with this schedule

It's not like they came from the same parents as Clemson.

Sep 14, 2019, 4:37 AM

Nothing about the ACC embarrasses me. I'm a Clemson grad, I didn't enroll in Clemson because it was in the ACC, I enrolled because it's Clemson.

Who Gives a flying flock what happens to anyone not wearing the PAW!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's not like they came from the same parents as Clemson.

Sep 14, 2019, 7:16 AM

We all used to say that the conference as a whole didn't matter (and we meant it). Perception and results do matter in the era of the CFP and its committee (especially if you are unable to go undefeated). It is wrong that Clemson has to carry the entire conference during football season. Most of the ACC member universities have larger endowments than Clemson--they just need to make a commitment to invest more in their programs.

Moving on to Syracuse--let's win! Big!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: It's not like they came from the same parents as Clemson.

Sep 14, 2019, 7:47 AM [ in reply to It's not like they came from the same parents as Clemson. ]

Well said CT88. This is what I’ve been trying to say here for years.

It’s actually even more impressive to me that we play in the laughingstock of CFB, and win the national championship 44-16!

Go tigers!

Re: BC should be expelled from The ACC based on this

Sep 14, 2019, 7:44 AM

Give them a pass, man. They were looking ahead and preparing Clemson at the end of October.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,843
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic