Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Truly Glad To See Dabo Fire Back
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Truly Glad To See Dabo Fire Back

Dec 3, 2019, 12:39 PM

At that sack of crap Pawl Finefetch. I am all for turning the other cheek, but when evil selfish sub-human mutha effers systematically abuse one’s courtesies then it’s time to get hopped up on Mountain Dew and lay a scissor kick to someone’s melon.

If you truly bleed orange and love your tigers, now is the time, most importantly on the field, to lay apocalyptic waste to our jealous detractors. Take no sh*t from no one. Get nasty and indignant. This team is very likely headed to 30-0. We decimated a USUCK team that UGA was humiliated by. The being polite and tolerant of morons is DONE as far as I am concerned.

Someone shine the Tractor spotlight and find THE REV to declare JeeHawd. Free Buzz and Junior to visit Pawl and flay his skin off with a skinning knife to make me Pawl skin suit. Supercharge the Oculus and melt the SEC network satellites from the sky. It’s on my bruthas and sistas, take the pledge and use the next month to attack, to prevail to destroy the infidels. Dabo Akbar

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Truly Glad To See Dabo Fire Back

Dec 3, 2019, 12:47 PM

Just wondering, how do you really feel about all this?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you beat me to it.***

Dec 3, 2019, 12:49 PM

Ahhhhh

Dec 3, 2019, 12:49 PM
yes.gif(2.4 MB)

Wish Some of the ACC Coaches would step up

Dec 3, 2019, 12:51 PM

from the stand point of recruiting alone. . . . some of the ACC football coaches need to step up and support Dabo!
If ESPN and other news outlets are making a joke of your conference then they are making a joke of them as coaches. Bowl season and what the SEC has done as well as the Big 10 tells me they are both overrated. But, they get the attention because they have large followings!
This is not the way journalist are supposed to do it. They are supposed to be impartial!

Glad Dabo fired back as well!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2019, 12:52 PM

;)

Dec 3, 2019, 12:52 PM

This crazy OP is completely unhinged, but he is correct once again!

Dec 3, 2019, 12:57 PM

I agree with PF to a degee - Dabo does run his mouth way too much. Let the team do the talking. I think I would be turned off by Dabo, too, if I weren't a Clemson fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic