Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor for Heisman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 898

Trevor for Heisman

Dec 3, 2020, 9:58 AM

If Trevor is going to win the Heisman, he only has 2 more games to show how special he is. There are reasons that I believe will keep him from winning unless he goes crazy Saturday night. His numbers are not as good as those of Jones and Trask. We don't play on the 12th and the other 2 do so they get an extra chance to shine. We have never had a Heisman winner while Florida has 3 and Alabama has 2 so history is not on our side. Maybe the biggest reason is that if we play Notre Dame, voters will compare Trevor to DJ who torched the Irish for huge numbers. Here's hoping Trevor has 2 record games and voters have the guts to do the right thing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor for Heisman

Dec 3, 2020, 11:23 AM

We are not going to get the Heisman......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor for Heisman

Dec 3, 2020, 11:33 AM

Whoever they decide to put in front of him will have watched Trevor play in 2 National Championships while winning one and possibly playing in his third . Watch him get drafted before they do . Watched Trevor only play in a hand full of 4th quarters and 1/2 of 3rd Quarters for them to have better stats.
So in a nut shell the winner if not Trevor can be in the Heisman Commercials knowing that Trevor was the better player.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 898
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic