Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor, Carman, and Thomas
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 3,615

Trevor, Carman, and Thomas

Jan 6, 2021, 10:01 PM

3 highly recruited stars that came in together. Three high drafted positions in the nfl. I originally thought and dreamed they could be top 5 picks together but development, injuries and maturity didn’t follow all 3. 5 stars are not guaranteed success and you must work and earn it in any sport or avenues of life. Go Tigers and maybe I can dream of DJ, Bressee, and Parks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor, Carman, and Thomas

Jan 6, 2021, 10:16 PM

You r crazy to think each could be top 5 draft pick! Cristian Wilkins and Dexter Lawrence were not even Top 5 draft picks.. There are roughly 30 5*s in each recruiting class just do the math! IMO a 5* drafted in Rounds 1-2 would have probably lived up to that ranking!

Re: Trevor, Carman, and Thomas

Jan 7, 2021, 7:20 AM

When they came in nobody would have been surprised if any of them were top 5 picks. Everybody has expected Trevor to be there since his junior year of HS. After their freshman seasons, nobody would have even thought that was an outlandish dream. No it didn't work out but I'll share his dream, but change Trenton Simpson for Parks. I actually think that Murphy has a better chance individually, but I think if we got 3, that a lineman and linebacker are more likely.

Replies: 2
| visibility 3,615
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic