Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mark Packer just ripped Louisville fans a new
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Mark Packer just ripped Louisville fans a new

Nov 2, 2016, 6:23 PM

bung hole. It was really something... I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Packer or

Nov 2, 2016, 6:28 PM

The bung hole was really something? It important.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.***

Nov 2, 2016, 8:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Transitive properties are important to them

Nov 2, 2016, 9:00 PM

If Louisville beats a team by xx points, while Clemson beats the same team by only x points means to them they are better than Clemson. Running up the score means everything to them. I guess that is why they keep Lamar in no matter how many points they are ahead

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Transitive properties are important to them

Nov 2, 2016, 9:10 PM

Well they left him in the entire game at DV , and they losed .

They losed real good .

Loseders.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Mark Packer just ripped Louisville fans a new

Nov 2, 2016, 6:29 PM

I was listening.

He basically told all Louisville fans they blew their season by not beating clemson when up by 8 pts and they probably won't make it to the playoffs because their remaining schedule is weak.

Nov 2, 2016, 7:12 PM

I was listening and on hold because I was furious driving home from the office and had to call in. But I definitely will be on tomorrow to address Rodney. I cannot wait for them to lose at Houston

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

For years I've thought Packer was trying too hard not to sound

Nov 2, 2016, 7:14 PM

bias towards his alma mater. He does a good job of keeping neutral I think. But the last couole weeks he's been all about ripping Lville and FSU fans complaining of losing. Its been nice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Agree - I usually listen everyday on the way home.

Nov 2, 2016, 8:11 PM

It was awesome hearing the guy who had called yesterday call back today and apologize or his flawed stats analysis - apologized to CDS,DW4, and the whole Clemson fan base.

Were you listening when the other dbag called in and started trashing Clemson and Packer told him to go research whose opponents had the best overall record (answer = Clemson).

It's obvious people are starting to hate us, which is fine by me. They hate us now because they can't win. Even when they take their best shot.

Guess what, Dabo is building a program. This is not a flash in the pan.

Not only does he do a great job of staying neutral,

Nov 2, 2016, 9:07 PM [ in reply to For years I've thought Packer was trying too hard not to sound ]

he is the best host on that channel...and it's not even close.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TRUE***

Nov 2, 2016, 10:30 PM

Nov 2, 2016, 7:21 PM

Don't tell UL fans Packer went to Clemson. If they knew that the #### would hit the fan.

what time/station in upstate SC? I miss the Packman....***

Nov 2, 2016, 7:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Re: what time/station in upstate SC? I miss the Packman....***

Nov 2, 2016, 7:42 PM

4-7 PM on XM84. He usually has Dabo on just before the end of his show on Thursdays.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: what time/station in upstate SC? I miss the Packman....***

Nov 2, 2016, 7:43 PM [ in reply to what time/station in upstate SC? I miss the Packman....*** ]

SiriusXM Channel 84. Not on "traditional" radio. No way to listen, that I know of, unless you are a subscriber. If you are a subscriber, you can listen online or load the App on your phone.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is on with me every Wednesday at 7:00PM for about 20 mins

Nov 2, 2016, 9:08 PM [ in reply to what time/station in upstate SC? I miss the Packman....*** ]

Always great. We podcast it as well so you can listen anytime. The audio from tonight should be up tomorrow AM.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Deptula was not enough reason to get Sirius/XM

Nov 2, 2016, 9:45 PM [ in reply to what time/station in upstate SC? I miss the Packman....*** ]

Pac is. Living in Charlotte I missed hometown radio until I heard Walt one day. Now I kind of feel sorry for those that do not have a better option without paying.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic