Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tough night in the locker room
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 834

Tough night in the locker room

Jan 14, 2020, 12:35 AM

I would want something much better for some of our guys. But look - getting here is a huge win in itself. Really huge - only two teams made it.

There were a lot of things I was unhappy with on both O and D but the coaches don't need my input. LSU was really solid - really solid. Clemson was clearly not. I won't call out anyone but our stars were not there in the second half - not a single shining moment. Blame the players, the plan, the coaches, ... whatever - it doesn't matter. They don't owe me a thing. They played a heck of a season and I thank them and congratulate them.

Wish we were getting the trophy. I hope the guys returning commit the way Wilkins, Lawrence, Ferrell and Bryant did - and dedicate every practice and game to winning the whole thing.

But in the end - it isn't about the fans. At least in my view. It is about the players. I hope they feel good about their effort, have no regrets, and are looking forward to the dawn tomorrow and what that will bring.

The best is yet to come fans!

Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tough night in the locker room

Jan 14, 2020, 12:37 AM

Amen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tough night in the locker room

Jan 14, 2020, 12:42 AM

LSU was a little more than solid - they were splendid. Our guys aren’t defined by this game. What a 30 game ride that ground to a stop! Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 834
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic