Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Todd McShay was a scout team QB for Richmond,,,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Todd McShay was a scout team QB for Richmond,,,

Apr 20, 2015, 11:24 AM

enough said

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Todd McShay was a scout team QB for Richmond,,,

Apr 20, 2015, 11:27 AM

“McShay does not have any good connections,” the source opined. “Higher-ups in the league think he is an arrogant #######. A know-it-all. And he really knows nothing. Whatever he says about a quarterback, take it to the bank, it will be the opposite.

In our view, McShay does present well on television, where the requirement isn’t to know what you’re talking about but to seem like you know what you’re talking about. But we’ve heard from more than a few people who work as NFL scouts that McShay doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Right or wrong, those voices will only get louder in their criticism as McShay gets more air time — and as he becomes more pointed with criticisms of players that NFL scouts regard as erroneous.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/31/todd-mcshay-backlash-builds/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That article is 5 years old

Apr 20, 2015, 11:30 AM

and still 1000% correct.

he's worth an est couple or three mil... he'll be ok.***

Apr 20, 2015, 11:32 AM

and he appreciates all the mentions...

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently "who you know" and not "what you know"...***

Apr 20, 2015, 11:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i don't believe that's a question on the bank account app.***

Apr 20, 2015, 11:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give me a moment and I'll be happy to check and make sure...

Apr 20, 2015, 11:36 AM

annnnnd nope, it is not

but it couldn't hurt

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

do the commies running your place take suggestions?***

Apr 20, 2015, 11:42 AM

We have a suggestion box,

but I think it's there for show

does

Apr 20, 2015, 11:43 AM

she have a name?

wait, strike that...

Re: he's worth an est couple or three mil... he'll be ok.***

Apr 20, 2015, 11:43 AM [ in reply to he's worth an est couple or three mil... he'll be ok.*** ]

Ask Bill Polian and other current and former GM'S what they think of Kiper and McShay's opinions.

if it does not matter what kiper & mcshay think

Apr 20, 2015, 11:48 AM

why are so many going off the deepend over what kiper & mcshay think?

idc and i really don't need to know what bill polian thinks, was in no way the point.

I care because of how slow it is in here today...

Apr 20, 2015, 11:50 AM

we beat the coots in football and rain has helped us not lose a baseball game in 10 days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well in that case, what are the chances of us

Apr 20, 2015, 12:01 PM

hiring this so called "rain" to be our next head baseball coach?

Be careful. Somewhere there is a team blaming it

Apr 20, 2015, 12:10 PM

on the rain.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^^ Winning the Bored today***

Apr 20, 2015, 12:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

you have a cell phone or email?***

Apr 20, 2015, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Re: he's worth an est couple or three mil... he'll be ok.*** ]

haha

Apr 20, 2015, 11:49 AM

horry crap, this prace is AMAZERING.

go spiders!***

Apr 20, 2015, 11:31 AM

Dood, can you knot read?

Apr 20, 2015, 11:33 AM

Franc clearly stated, "enough said"

Yet you're saying more!

Chill out

THAT GOOBER DOES KNOT OWN ME!!!!!***

Apr 20, 2015, 11:34 AM

Are you sure?

Apr 20, 2015, 11:37 AM

You seem mighty defensive about it

yes. i turned up the volume for the hearing impaired...

cause here to help.

OK... So tell me, do you know of a little motel next to an

Apr 20, 2015, 11:54 AM

exit off I-95 just south of Richmond? It had a country/Western bar at night... I was wondering if it's still operating. It use to be my mid point between CT and SC when I wanted to "relax"... I had several nice Richmond "experiences"... Siriusly and no baptist...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's off rte 10[chester] & was called the peppermint lounge?

Apr 20, 2015, 11:56 AM

i might have herd of it.

;)

It's been years and don't remember the name, just the "fun"***

Apr 20, 2015, 11:58 AM

if that's the place, i had a good time or three there many

Apr 20, 2015, 12:07 PM

years ago. it all came to an end one dark n stormy night when the mother of a very tall blonde came over to me to let me know her attractive daughter had a hankering for a slice of me, but more importantly her husband wasn't due out of jail for a couple more months so i did not have to worry about him. it was very thoughtful of mom...

tru story.

peppermint lounge was the bar in the holiday inn[or hojos] right off 95 there in chester. i think it's now a hooters, but it's been a number of years since i was in that area.

you're about 20 miles south of richmond there, straight shot north on 95.

I ended up skinny-dippin' in the James somewhere very close

Apr 20, 2015, 12:12 PM

to a nuke plant... Just missed getting tapped (maybe 10' away) by an absolutely silent river barge. Would have been instant death... It was worth it, tho.....

no nuke in richmond. where the heck were you? haha...

Apr 20, 2015, 12:25 PM

deep water terminal is east of the 14th street bridge... that's where the annabelle lee docks.

who knows, good times had by all?

;)

I've been looking on Google Maps... You nailed it. That area

Apr 20, 2015, 12:44 PM

has had a MAJOR transformation since I was last there... As to the nuke, must have been some other type of large, yellow warning sign with an 'X'... Actually, I'm glad to hear I didn't get irradiated.

Re: if that's the place, i had a good time or three there many

Apr 20, 2015, 12:18 PM [ in reply to if that's the place, i had a good time or three there many ]

Pics?

haha... no, thank goodness.***

Apr 20, 2015, 12:20 PM

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead!!***

Apr 20, 2015, 12:28 PM [ in reply to yes. i turned up the volume for the hearing impaired... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Richmond ... Women's Equestrian or Horse Dancing?***

Apr 20, 2015, 12:19 PM

Re: Richmond ... Women's Equestrian or Horse Dancing?***

Apr 20, 2015, 12:21 PM

I'm here for the horse dancing

Is Jack riding cause he may need help ...***

Apr 20, 2015, 12:28 PM

Are you sure he wasn't a DB? Cause he certainly has that

Apr 20, 2015, 12:22 PM

down now!!!

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic