Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Today will be the final brick laid in Trump's legacy. Even in his
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 558

Today will be the final brick laid in Trump's legacy. Even in his

Jan 6, 2021, 5:33 PM

little "stand down" speech, he simply could not help himself. He just doesn't have it in him. He threw a little water on the fire, then tossed in some gas, a little more water, then more gas. Hey, your outrage is justified, and I've been whipping you into a rabid frenzy for months... but geez guys, this is really bad optics... so turn it down a hair, so we don't look bad. Jesus Christ. History will not be kind to this man.

I'm with Father G. It was a coincidence when I read his post a couple days ago, because I'd recently told my GF the exact same thing. I'm so disgusted with everything Republican right now, I'll probably vote Democrat for the rest of my life. Just for spite. A protest vote against what has transpired the last couple months, and the spineless Republicans that either supported all of this nonsense, or at the very least stood idly by...

And I'm betting me & G aren't the only ones. Trump basically took a flamethrower to the Republican party on his way out the door. The ultimate exit interview gone bad...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Re: Today will be the final brick laid in Trump's legacy. Even in his

Jan 6, 2021, 5:36 PM

I gotta give Turtle Mitch Bitch his dues, however. However too little or too late, at least he had the balls to stand up for the American people today.

That's about the only good thing that came from today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not me. Mitch McConnell is a major part of the problem.

Jan 6, 2021, 5:38 PM

Glad he has been neutered.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mitch has got five years left until he's primaried.

Jan 6, 2021, 5:43 PM

He knows the math.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But he is no longer The Senate Majority Leader in charge of

Jan 6, 2021, 5:45 PM

setting the agenda. Just another Senator.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This will give him more time to party it up in his waning

Jan 6, 2021, 5:52 PM

years and start working to cash in on his long and glad handed tenure.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I pretty much agree, that's just the one

Jan 6, 2021, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Not me. Mitch McConnell is a major part of the problem. ]

silver lining I took from today. Mitch bending the knee to Biden is a good sign.

Jan 6, 2021, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Today will be the final brick laid in Trump's legacy. Even in his ]

Mitch was just covering hisass.

Trump’s Legacy

Jan 6, 2021, 5:43 PM

22% returns for the year when every bleeding heart pos in the country wanted covid lockdowns.

Thank you president Trump!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In the words of Paul Simon, "Losing love is like a window in

Jan 6, 2021, 5:48 PM

your heart. Everybody sees you're blown apart. Everybody sees the wind blow."

We all see it.

Re: In the words of Paul Simon, "Losing love is like a window in

Jan 6, 2021, 5:50 PM

In the words of Hasbro Simon,”beep, bop, beep.”

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In the words of Paul Simon, "Losing love is like a window in

Jan 6, 2021, 5:54 PM

The most intelligent, coherent, even-handed and well administered post I've ever seen from you. Well done.

Oh yeah, my 401K has done great. As I've said several times,

Jan 6, 2021, 5:58 PM [ in reply to Trump’s Legacy ]

he could have easily won reelection. He was in the catbird seat. Even people who hated him personally would've held their nose and voted for him again... "it's the economy stupid". Just turn back the crazy knob, say from 10 to maybe a 6 or 7. Get off Twitter, act Presidential at least occasionally, stop with all the conspiracy theories, take COVID seriously, etc. That's all. He wins again in a landslide. Why was that too much to ask?

His wounds are all self inflicted. For whatever reason, he seemed #### bent on torpedoing his own ship. And he was successful.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

I could give a flyin #### about your $$$

Jan 6, 2021, 6:56 PM [ in reply to Trump’s Legacy ]

Really couldn’t give a rat’s ###. It has no relevance to the misery and disaster this ##### canoe has left us.

You are a pitiful excuse for an idiot, and god help us that you and people like you actually have a voice in our democracy. Bunch of self-centered narcissists.

Re: Trump’s Legacy

Jan 6, 2021, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Trump’s Legacy ]

keowee,

Is there anything in this country that might be more important that your 401K ??

Jan 6, 2021, 8:37 PM

disagree, there will be several more bricks in trumps legacy, his troubles are just beginning.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 558
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic