Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To those worried about Chad Kelly's success at Ole Miss...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

To those worried about Chad Kelly's success at Ole Miss...

Sep 15, 2015, 8:47 AM

Remember, we broke up with him. We have hand.

hand – (related terms: pre-emptive breakup) 1. one who has the upper-hand in a relationship. 2. the person who doesn’t have the upper-hand is said to have no hand. 3. one way to get hand is by executing a pre-emptive breakup 4. quote: “We all want the hand. Hand is tough to get. You gotta get the hand from the opening” — Jerry 5. quote: “Jerry, let me tell you something, a man without hand is not a man. I got so much hand I’m coming out of my gloves.” — George 6. episode: The Pez Dispenser

Kelly's potential success does not make Clemson/Dabo look bad at all. Wish Kelly well, and move on, just like our coaching staff did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

That kid is Stephen Garcia 2.0. He will do something

Sep 15, 2015, 8:53 AM

stupid within the next couple weeks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell is how you really feel?

Sep 15, 2015, 8:57 AM

You having 2nd thoughts about the break up? ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To those worried about Chad Kelly's success at Ole Miss...

Sep 15, 2015, 9:05 AM

Stupid.

Both have moved on. Both are doing very well. But mainly, both have moved on. You should too.

Btw, I don't think this whole hand thing is relevant or matters. The kid is a baller. That's why Clemson wanted him. He's at another school, both sides are better off

If you think you can out idiot me...

Sep 15, 2015, 9:11 AM

you've got another thing coming.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: If you think you can out idiot me...

Sep 15, 2015, 9:13 AM

Francis Marion wins in a blow out ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'm sorry fm, but i have to say imisscj is the biggest

Sep 15, 2015, 9:14 AM [ in reply to If you think you can out idiot me... ]

idiot in the thread to this point.

it'll be fun seeing if anyone can unloose his death grip on the lead?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well since CK is a white dood we probably won't hear from

Sep 15, 2015, 9:41 AM

queenie.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

queenie's probably in the lunge stalking puff...***

Sep 15, 2015, 9:53 AM

the forces that drive a man are hard to understand

Sep 15, 2015, 9:31 AM

Sometimes it eats them up. Often they don't be who and what they want to be. The driving force of Satan is more powerful than the man. Some of you know that in your own being. One common attribute is - these people seem to be the gifted. Some of us commons don't have to face the same demons. I just cannot judge someone who is overcome by demons that I have never had to face. If my horse were to sputter out the gate, I'd be hoping it could recover to win the race.

Re: the forces that drive a man are hard to understand

Sep 15, 2015, 9:39 AM

You must realize that their are a handful of people on this board that have a man crush on Kelly and have a nude poster of him over their beds. They report on this board every time he farts.

You’re giving me the “it’s not you, it’s me” routine?

Sep 15, 2015, 9:41 AM [ in reply to the forces that drive a man are hard to understand ]

I invented “it’s not you, it’s me”. Nobody tells me it’s them not me, if it’s anybody it’s me.
You’re *####* right it’s me.
I know what you were trying to do. Nobody does it better than me.

Remember, he is playing in the SEShe, where passing...

Sep 15, 2015, 9:45 AM

and quarterbacks that can throw are a novelty. Pretty soon Saban and Bielma will want restrictions on it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John Doe has the upper hand!***

Sep 15, 2015, 9:56 AM

I hope we both meet in the title game

Sep 15, 2015, 10:09 AM

and Ben Boulware rawdogs his ### on a national stage.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My EXACT thoughts a few days ago... +1. "Raw dog it!"***

Sep 15, 2015, 10:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You can't break up with me, I have hand!"

Sep 15, 2015, 10:11 AM

"and you're gonna need it"

I do not care

Sep 15, 2015, 10:21 AM

wish him luck since he has a little ORANGE blood
but what he does or does not do has nothing to do
with our Tigers other than show casing the great coaching
he received

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. Not sure why so many are so hung up on it.***

Sep 15, 2015, 10:27 AM

We have hand, but it's still

Sep 15, 2015, 10:38 AM

Ole Pi$$. Me rooting against them has little to do with Kelly and more to do with them being cheaters and scumbags.

Root against them all you want. I'm talking about those concerned that

Sep 15, 2015, 10:42 AM

We made a mistake letting him go b/c he's had success in 2 games at another school.

Dude's trouble and Dabo did what was right. Why would it bother anyone if he's good at another school?

Not sure, I'm glad we cut him loose

Sep 15, 2015, 10:59 AM

I'm glad Dabo is a good man who always does the right thing. I could care less about Kelly. I just loathe Ole Pi$$.

Too bad he doesn't have hand. He's gonna need it.***

Sep 15, 2015, 10:40 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he does well and stays out of trouble !

Sep 15, 2015, 10:45 AM

He will eventually realize, if he hasn't already, that his behavior was the problem. If you work hard, have a good attitude and follow the rules anyone can thrive in Dabo's system.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2015, 11:00 AM

The break up always seems great until you see the guy a year later and he's lost weight, he's been working out, and he's just looking hot all around ...

Oh wait ... Never mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leave me outta this.

Sep 15, 2015, 11:16 AM

;)

null

The dude you broke up with has been working out?***

Sep 15, 2015, 1:24 PM

I've lost 13 lbs!!***

Sep 15, 2015, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: To those worried about Chad Kelly's success at Ole Miss... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2015, 11:29 AM

I think Chad Kelly's "reality check" comes real soon....

When they aren't playing two Pop Warner teams!

Just sayin'

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait. Chad Kelly is having success at Ole Miss?

Sep 15, 2015, 11:57 AM

This is me not giving 2 $%!+$.

Sep 15, 2015, 1:17 PM

This is one of the best post I have read. I agree. Wish Chad well and if we play against Ole Miss. I'm sure he and Clemson's staff will exchange "how are you's".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worried? A non-starting ACC QB sets SEC record in 1st 2

Sep 15, 2015, 1:42 PM

games is lovely. I am having an outstanding time watching espin try to, well, spin this one into an sec contribution.

POTD Candidate right here...***

Sep 15, 2015, 1:52 PM

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic