Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tired of...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 3,736

Tired of...

Aug 18, 2020, 12:13 PM

Everything ! Anyone else just fed up with the BS in the world right now ? I am mad as hell, and I can't take it anymore ! (for the older tnetters...) There... I feel better

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tired of...

Aug 18, 2020, 12:16 PM

Been fed up for quite a while now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

keep going....We're all here for you!***

Aug 18, 2020, 12:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2020, 12:20 PM

Preach Brother (or Sister, whatever the case may be)!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A rx of a small Zoloft would do wonders.***

Aug 18, 2020, 12:22 PM

Re: A rx of a small Zoloft would do wonders.***

Aug 18, 2020, 2:08 PM

I am preferring bourbon and cigars lately, but to each his own !

Agree . . . except not mad, just tired of it. Enough already

Aug 18, 2020, 12:22 PM

Good post.

Great summary for a LOT of folks, I would guess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

As an old tnetter, this is immediately what I played in

Aug 18, 2020, 12:29 PM

my mind...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Aug 18, 2020, 12:29 PM

teah I pretty much dont watch anything political and if its sports or entertainment and they get poliitical I dump that too. I am not perfect but I know how to behave toward others. I dont need the lectures.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2020, 12:37 PM

I agree with you 100%. The world has been turned up side down by liberal idiots who live to create problems. IMO based on polls and people are starting to fight back against these protesters and looters.

I am tired of the infighting within our own country over some of the dumbest things. I am ready for things to settle down and see things get back to normal.

I am ready for football. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2020, 12:41 PM

I assume tis is what the OP is talking about. You say you are tired of infighting, but you call out "liberal idiots." Give it a rest.

Exactly - all all the other posts below this going in the

Aug 19, 2020, 9:16 AM

same direction . . . . just stop - both sides.

It's the same crap - over & over & over again.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

A lot of lunacy will stop after 11/3/20***

Aug 18, 2020, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Tired of... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Unless Trump wins the election. Then, expect the

Aug 18, 2020, 12:59 PM

lunacy to continue.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Yup...

Aug 18, 2020, 1:15 PM

It will be interesting to see what other BS impeachment allegations they come-up with next.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Apparently, a snowflake can't handle these comments

Aug 18, 2020, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Unless Trump wins the election. Then, expect the ]

????

This is the crap we are tired of. TD me to death - don't

Aug 19, 2020, 9:17 AM

care.

Snowflake - liberal idiots . . . . on and on and on. We get it.

I didn't TD you. But, if it makes you feel better, I can.***

Aug 19, 2020, 10:48 AM

lol***

Aug 19, 2020, 5:24 PM

That is the terrorist Left’s hostage demand.

Aug 18, 2020, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Unless Trump wins the election. Then, expect the ]

They will continue to create chaos and violence unless you give them what they want.
Is chaos and violence what you want? Because it will all be your fault if Trump is re-elected and they are forced to continue terrorizing everyone. C’mon man, do the right thing and elect the not-quite-all-there puppet with the (D) after his name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 18, 2020, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Tired of... ]

So what you're saying is the "liberal idiots" are winning?

And your next comment is about "infighting"?

Aren't you confused?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

grindr >>>>***

Aug 18, 2020, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Tired of... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

This post is a part of what we are tired of. Thanks for

Aug 18, 2020, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Tired of... ]

Exhibit A.

I'm tired of EVERYTHING being political.

Aug 18, 2020, 12:43 PM

I love sports and I am currently down to two sports that I will watch on TV. I watch AFL (Australian Rules Football) almost nightly and I watch the PBR weekly. I have yet had to deal with anything overly political. The bull riders are wearing masks when not riding but they don't have a choice and the AFL is playing in front of some fans, mostly with no masks.

I remember a country that had great leaders (and mostly good men) running for office, I can't believe the choices we have for elections now.

GO TIGERS!!!

"Heavyweight fights have their ring walks. CFB has Clemson's grandest entrance in sports."
Chris Fowler

Re: I'm tired of EVERYTHING being political.

Aug 18, 2020, 3:18 PM

Agree. While I do have pretty strong opinions about current politics, I am sick and #### tired of everything being political. Big 10 and Pac 10 cancelling? Must be a bunch of liberals who hate football. SEC, ACC, Big 12 playing? Must be a bunch of fascists who hate science. These are incredibly hard problems that have no good solutions, only less bad ones.

the un-social social media is to blame for a lot of the

Aug 18, 2020, 1:00 PM

hatred and striffe in the nation now.

to many thin skin people who can not have there snowflake feelings hurt.

can you just feel the lack of teststerone in america getting bigger every day?

lets play football with no politics.

go tigers!

Aug 18, 2020, 8:31 PM

Exhibit B.

Been listening to Mad Max on John Boy & Billy?***

Aug 18, 2020, 2:01 PM

Re: Been listening to Mad Max on John Boy & Billy?***

Aug 18, 2020, 2:07 PM

Who ? do they have a show in Arizona ? haha

Here you go DT..............

Aug 18, 2020, 4:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63qofs4rAH0

Re: Been listening to Mad Max on John Boy & Billy?***

Aug 18, 2020, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Been listening to Mad Max on John Boy & Billy?*** ]

"I wish people will stop ruining my life!! Ya'll have a nice day!!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m so mad

Aug 19, 2020, 4:44 PM

I could chew nails and #### barbed wire!!!!

Aug 18, 2020, 3:51 PM

I agree, and since we don't do politics on here I won't even mention them. However as for sports, I stopped watching NBA games several years ago when King LaBron became bigger than the league. I stopped watching PGA golf on TV because of the media attention given to Tiger, as a golf purest I prefer to see the shots of the tournament leader and those in the chase, not everything one player, (Woods) does, from using the porta potty, to putting on the practice green, from hitting out of the rough when he's tied for last and the leader is on a green with a 15 foot eagle putt. I stopped watching the NFL when the former player from San Francisco took a knee, (I won't say his name, it's not deserving of being mentioned) and since then I wouldn't watch the Super Bowl if it were played in my yard, even if the Texans were playing the Raiders! And the only thing I can say about these things, PLEASE join me in turning off the NFL.

Message was edited by: BBBII®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2020, 5:05 PM

and... can I get a "get off my lawn? !!!" haha

Aug 18, 2020, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Tired of... ]

Exhibit C.

Fallin' down man, fallin' down.

Aug 18, 2020, 4:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD5ofrSNDFA

Yep....

Aug 18, 2020, 7:49 PM

Almost quit my job twice this week. I am sick of everything. I am so sick of hearing "if there is a season". I have a bad attitude and just want to go on a very long vacation. Think I can get stuck on a cruise ship for a few months?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hang in there everyone - understand - GO TIGERS***

Aug 19, 2020, 4:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Twisted Sister song comes to mind...***

Aug 19, 2020, 10:09 PM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 38
| visibility 3,736
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic