Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ticket Question about attending Miami game Sat..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,428

Ticket Question about attending Miami game Sat..

Oct 5, 2020, 9:09 AM

1. What should I expect to pay for a lower seat ticket (not in upper deck)? I never sit in a seat but instead walk around the stadium and stand at each endzone area to get different views.

2. If a ticket has a set time limit for its holder to be in stadium, what happens if you don’t go in during that time limit?

Geez, don’t remember ever having these problems during Coach Howard’s era! LOL

Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lowers are 2X price of Uppers

Oct 5, 2020, 9:12 AM

If you try to go in NOT in your designated time, the ticket scanner guy will taze you first, then drag yur #### to the Clemson PD holding truck...;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where you will be beaten, shot and, when dead, your death

Oct 5, 2020, 11:27 AM

will be blamed on Covid-19.

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

You may have a much harder time walking around now.

Oct 5, 2020, 9:14 AM

Expect to pay a lot.

Real punch in the peni1s for people who were not allowed tixs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Ticket Question about attending Miami game Sat..

Oct 5, 2020, 9:25 AM

Last Saturday was my first game so a few observations:

The entrance time is a mechanism to spread people out instead of tailgating until the last minute and clumping together at the gate to get in. Has no real mechanism to prevent you from entering earlier or later than your scheduled time.

Lots of empty seats on Saturday night and I don't mean the seats not sold as there were a lot of empty seatbacks. I did not see a single person trying to sell tickets so you had better look on the digital market place to get tickets before you arrive.

The silly mask mandate when sitting in your seats made for a crappy experience. So unless you enjoy wearing a mask for four hours get a bottle of water and let it sit in front of you with the cap off sipping occasionally.

The good thing was the traffic going and coming was great has i drove through downtown Clemson both ways and had maybe a 5-10 minute delay.

Have fun and go tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 10:01 AM

Buy these... much better than facemasks, and didn't have any issues with the people enforcing face coverings. Did have some issues with it fogging up for the UVA game, so maybe take a mask also if it's cool again Sat, but for Citadel it worked great.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CMVTKJP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 9:38 AM

I saw a guy looking for two tickets, but didn’t see anyone selling. There were a lot of empty seats near me. I guess internet scalpers ate their tickets.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,428
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic