Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ticket Prices
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Ticket Prices

Jan 3, 2017, 3:21 PM

I know a lot of people have posted on this topic recently. I know some were looking for prices to drop before they buy tickets, but I just don't see that happening.

I bought a ticket off Stub Hub yesterday and today that same section the amount has increased by about $120+ per ticket.

Even if they do come down in the next few days I don't see them going down to what people paid last year. If anything they will come down to what they were on Monday or Sunday.

Also their allotment on StubHub has decreased significantly since I purchased yesterday. from 1900 tickets to about 1200 today. If you are waiting that's fine do what is in your best interest financially but I just don't know if they are going to decrease to what people paid last year for tickets.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ticket Prices

Jan 3, 2017, 3:32 PM

you know that roughly 2/3rds of the stadiums tickets have not been released yet right? 20,000 for Clemson and 20,000 for Bama. The stadium only holds 65,000.

Stubhub question

Jan 3, 2017, 3:35 PM

What is the fee that Stubhub is charging buyers for this event? I understand its flexible and can be up to ~20% for certain big events.

Jan 3, 2017, 3:52 PM

I expect them to come down to around face (plus fees) once the tickets are released to Clemson and Bama. People will buy and they will likely start to creep back up by Sunday/Monday due to the decrease in supply.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2017, 4:05 PM

When will the other tickets hit the market?

Jan 3, 2017, 4:32 PM

I believe Clemson is planning to email IPTAY tickets on Thursday. Last year Bama had theirs the day before Clemson did so I would expect they'll get theirs tomorrow. You can't post on stubhub until you have the exact seat location, so once people get their tickets in hand, they will be able to post them to stubhub.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People who are expecting some dramatic drop...

Jan 3, 2017, 4:39 PM

in ticket prices over the next couple of days are living in a fantasy land.

Because the game is within driving distance for both fan bases, demand will significantly exceed supply.

Just my .02 cents

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Bought tickets on stubhub 2 days ago

Jan 3, 2017, 4:48 PM

And they are no longer available in that section and many others that were available. Prices have gone up around $200 since then too w less seats in sections available. There are tickets available in every are on Bams side so pretty sure Bama has already released ticket assignments to booster club. Article in USA today yesterday saying record traffic for secondary market sites and majority coming from computers in SC. Bama side is 20% cheaper on average according to article. Best of luck to all but feels good to just have tickets and no palpitations anymore.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic