Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thought I'd see more sky-is-falling comments today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Thought I'd see more sky-is-falling comments today

Aug 13, 2017, 1:38 PM

In the scrimmage, the top three running backs apparently did nothing consequential, nor did the "starting" QB. Everybody's feeling OK I guess. Me too, then.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's because the D is going to be 85 Bears

Aug 13, 2017, 1:40 PM

esque. We may not need to score an offensive point all season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's because the D is going to be 85 Bears

Aug 13, 2017, 2:45 PM

^^^^^This!

Our D is going to be the best we have had in a long time... definitely the best in the Dabo era. We have NFL talent all round the offense at both the skill positions as well as the line. Look at what Bama did last yr with Hurts... is our situation THAT much different? At least KB has spent a couple of yrs in the system versus being a true freshman.

All we need this yr is a QB with the ability to extend plays and not throw picks. If we cut down on the TOs we should be at worst 10-2. I think I read that Elliot said KB made all right reads and did not force anything.... if true, that is all we can ask and/or need.

Our situation is better than Bama's last year

Aug 13, 2017, 2:50 PM

We have talented QB's, and a much better group of WR's than Bama had last year. Hurts was a RB playing QB.

If we can navigate September with zero losses, then I can see us defending our title.

WHAT!? First I've heard of this!

Aug 13, 2017, 1:46 PM

Omg...that isn't good news. Do we at least have any idea of our top candidates to replace Dabo?

Re: WHAT!? First I've heard of this!

Aug 13, 2017, 2:37 PM

If this isn't a "fire batson" situation I don't know what is!

Re: Thought I'd see more sky-is-falling comments today

Aug 13, 2017, 1:48 PM

Dabo's Rock has the sky propped up over the Valley. While we may lose a couple or three games over the next five years, it's a great time to be a Tiger ?? ????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

I feel like a hundred dollars!***

Aug 13, 2017, 1:50 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

YO! WE STILL DA CHAMPS!!!

Aug 13, 2017, 1:53 PM

Go Tigers!

Re: Thought I'd see more sky-is-falling comments today

Aug 13, 2017, 1:57 PM

Well considering how dabo said Bryant had a better day then any qb he has seen, must mean nothing. And who expects anything from the offense when they are going against the toughest d they will face.

Everything is rainbows and unicorns around here

Aug 13, 2017, 2:05 PM

All sarcasm aside I'm not concerned, yet. I posted on here yesterday morning that I didn't feel like anyone should hit the panic button over stat lines not being where we tend to think they ought to be. The defense is just that good. I'm a big fan of KB even if that means he's not the best man for the QB job. I don't know and won't have an opinion on who the starter should be until I see them play but KB is a tremendous athlete and there is a QB within the group we have that can get the job done. This team may have a few hiccups early on while these things are being figured out but this will be a special team. We're loaded. We just need chemistry and execution. I believe this staff will make it happen.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We talkin 'bout practice***

Aug 13, 2017, 2:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: We talkin 'bout practice***

Aug 13, 2017, 2:21 PM

Hood will tell us when it is time to worry***

Aug 13, 2017, 2:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fire Dabo!

Aug 13, 2017, 2:33 PM

Not really, but wanted to make you feel better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic