Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THIS is the kind of guy we want here at Clemson.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,547

THIS is the kind of guy we want here at Clemson.......

Dec 19, 2019, 10:13 AM

Demonte Capehart is happy to be here, and I can't wait to see him play on Saturdays---great kid and great family who I personally had the pleasure to meet. Check this out...

https://twitter.com/DerekKoppTV/status/1207411585532223488

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Yep I hope through thick and then we will all remember

Dec 19, 2019, 10:20 AM

This. It is his dream and I’m hoping for him to be a better man for coming to Clemson. It’s obvious Clemson will be better for having him. And I hope that he will be positioned to do well in the nfl if that is his wish. Nice to see a kid sign that isn’t unsure or looking like he just made a mistake.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep I hope through thick and then we will all remember

Dec 19, 2019, 10:22 AM

He's All In. 100%. He's going to be a fan favorite. He never wavered, no drama, solid. He gets it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Yep I hope through thick and then we will all remember

Dec 19, 2019, 11:35 AM

And how proud his parents were sitting there beside him, one on each side, that is what makes things like this Good and pure. It don't get any better than when your happiness brings tears of joy. That is when your heart feels that it is twice it's normal size, and when you try to speak your tongue swells, and happy tears of joy is what allows you to catch your breath, it don't get any better than that!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This was my favorite moment of Signing Day***

Dec 19, 2019, 10:21 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: THIS is the kind of guy we want here at Clemson.......

Dec 19, 2019, 11:21 AM

That is how I feel everytime I talk to someone about all the good that Dabo has brought to Clemson University in such a short time when you consider that most teams never make it to Elite status and stay consistent.. And Dabo has done it the right way, and the right way is by running a clean program!!!

Tiger Nation can breath easy by knowing that, nothing that has been earned by our Tiger FB team will never be taken back bc of cheating!!! In Dabo Swinney Tiger Nation do TRUST!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, who has been cutting onions in here ?

Dec 19, 2019, 11:29 AM

We got some awesome young men in this class. I think we are starting to see the fruits of having so many great Clemson men around the program. So many former players want to come back and be a part of the program.

I couldn’t be happier with the guys we signed in this class.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2019, 11:37 AM

wish I could see it, but alas work blocks most everything, even progress!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Big cry baby

Dec 19, 2019, 12:01 PM

Is what my wife said to me after I watched that for the 1st time yesterday.

I told her I was watching old yeller.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Big cry baby

Dec 19, 2019, 2:18 PM

And if she didn't cry watching old Yeller, you better lose her asap, bc if she happen to dream one of those vivid like for real dreams, does Lorena Bobbitt ring a bell ;)

Re: Big cry baby

Dec 19, 2019, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Big cry baby ]

Yeah, I kinda choked up too I have to admit. Amazing how something that is so much fun (watching Clemson football) can make you feel so pure and clean and wholesome when you see guys like this.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2019, 2:48 PM

The character factor is perhaps one of the main reasons for the Tigers success. Talent will carry one only so far but combined with character, there is no limit to what one can accomplish. The hosts for recruits on their official visits are a vital part of the recruiting process. They are the face of the program and the recruits can easily see if the participants in the program are what they are led to believe. Only look to their continued support after graduation to see the results instilled during their playing days to confirm their character. How can we not be proud of the young men that represent Clemson University and bring us great joy on the playing field, in the class rooms, in the pros and in their working world?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,547
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic