Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This mornings raid and FBI.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

This mornings raid and FBI.....

Jan 25, 2019, 3:17 PM

Full disclosure in that I have a family member in the FBI and have spoken with him this AM.People he works with are furious.

Politics aside......being tipped off and having a news agency broadcasting outside the home as the FBI (or DEA, local police, etc) conducts a raid increases the risk of these agents dramatically. Their job is already risky enough and we don't need CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, etc compounding the issue. These news agencies (all of them) care about one #### thing and its the next story or being the first on the next story. It has gotten out of control.

Thankfully, the arrest this AM was not a "high risk" arrest but you never know. Somebody tipped off the FBI and he/she should be ashamed. My family member is out there trying to do a job with a wife and two young kids at home. We don't need the media live in situations like this.

Also, alot has been said from Pelosi (and others on both sides) about security in this country. State of the Union, border, etc. I am ashamed that no politician (that I have seen) has criticized CNN on the handling of the situation this morning. They should be ashamed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This mornings raid and FBI.....

Jan 25, 2019, 9:24 PM

Mueller’s agreement allows him discretion with his own use of the FBI. Much like the IRS, who has their own enforcement division. A lot of seemingly mundane govt agencies have there own police force.

They may not have been tippes off

Jan 25, 2019, 11:13 PM

Roger Stone himself speculated that he'd be taken in the next 30 days. Everyone saw this coming.

You better believe the news folks were keeping an eye out near his place. Gotta get that perp walk footage.

Jan 26, 2019, 6:40 AM

I really hope your family member in the FBI is a janitor or night watchman.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that CNN was staking out his house. Stone had said he was going to be arrested on a Friday.

Jan 26, 2019, 6:46 AM

Whatever. You're being dramatic. There was no danger there with Roger Stone. They were safe.

Jan 26, 2019, 7:36 AM

The rank and file agents should feel ashamed. Mueller and the FBI/DOJ folks who have been in on this hoax since day 1 have made us into a 3rd world country.

Jan 26, 2019, 8:23 AM

Somebody woke up a little Hannity this morning

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2019, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: This mornings raid and FBI..... ]

raventiger said:

The rank and file agents should feel ashamed. Mueller and the FBI/DOJ folks who have been in on this hoax since day 1 have made us into a 3rd world country.

It amazes me that otherwise rational people will choose that it's all a hoax, based on nothing more than speculation, emotionalism, hearsay, conspiracy theories and rumors, than to believe the U.S. Justice Dept. and the FBI are investigating serious matters based on facts and the law.

You think it's a hoax because that what you want to think. You have no evidence what so ever to support that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ah yes

Jan 26, 2019, 11:48 PM [ in reply to Re: This mornings raid and FBI..... ]

The notoriously liberal law enforcement agents are all about overthrowing Trump so they can get double coupon Wednesdays at rocket pizza.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2019, 3:17 PM

You are assuming that any evidence that Stone may have held at his Florida home was not consequential enough to gather before it could be altered or destroyed. That's a pretty big leap.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic