Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This morning I was eating breakfast
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

This morning I was eating breakfast

Jul 10, 2019, 9:33 AM

and my server noticed my Clemson lapel pin. He told he was a sophomore at UofSuCk and I laughed at him. I then told him that we were about to be world champions of the world in basketball and all his stupid team has ever done was make a Final Four. Lol you should've seen the look on that stupid coot's face, he had no comeback to that! These coots have accepted that we're the best team ever in football, but now they have to accept that Clemson is also the best team in the world at basketball. What a great day to be a Tiger!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: This morning I was eating breakfast

Jul 10, 2019, 9:38 AM

From your lips to God's ears. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you enjoy your kale biscuit?

Jul 10, 2019, 9:49 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

That is not what I ordered. Hth***

Jul 10, 2019, 10:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

But It Is Not All Laughter

Jul 10, 2019, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Did you enjoy your kale biscuit? ]

I have some sad news to report. One of our coot friends died this morning while eating breakfast, he fell out of a large persimmon tree and was killed instantly.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But It Is Not All Laughter

Jul 10, 2019, 11:26 AM

Oh no - Joe !! So sorry to hear that ! Sad ... sad indeed !! -:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Hopefully you stiffed him; stupid coot...***

Jul 10, 2019, 9:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love it when customers

Jul 10, 2019, 9:51 AM

stiff me.

signed Francis Marion®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Can you stiff the willing?***

Jul 10, 2019, 9:52 AM

Re: Hopefully you stiffed him; stupid coot...***

Jul 10, 2019, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Hopefully you stiffed him; stupid coot...*** ]

Now now - dsp .... at least he was working .,, lol.

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

You're much nicer at this than me...***

Jul 10, 2019, 10:20 AM

Not completely, but just for laughs I tipped him $0.6317

Jul 10, 2019, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Hopefully you stiffed him; stupid coot...*** ]

LOL I bet his stupid coot face about exploded in anger when he saw that!!!

Hopefully another Clemson patron showed up...

Jul 10, 2019, 10:10 AM

to explain it to him; stupid coot...

Re: Not completely, but just for laughs I tipped him $0.6317

Jul 10, 2019, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Not completely, but just for laughs I tipped him $0.6317 ]

Good one - GWP ...-:D .... But - I have to know ..., did you cut the $0.0017 from a penny ... or did you like tear a little corner from a dollar ?!?

I just wrote out the tip amount on the credit card receipt***

Jul 10, 2019, 10:14 AM

You ever hear the joke about the leper

Jul 10, 2019, 10:18 AM

and the pro stitute?

No***

Jul 10, 2019, 10:35 AM

Re: No***. ... And - hopefully - 1994 ... won’t...

Jul 10, 2019, 11:18 AM

.... enlighten us !! -:D

Re: Not completely, but just for laughs I tipped him $0.6317

Jul 10, 2019, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Not completely, but just for laughs I tipped him $0.6317 ]

You're not as tight as I am, I would have tipped him .5607.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was this the continental breakfast at the Marriott?***

Jul 10, 2019, 9:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

No***

Jul 10, 2019, 10:04 AM

I really enjoy breakfast foods.i enjoy eating breakfast any time of the day.***

Jul 10, 2019, 9:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really enjoy breakfast foods.i enjoy eating breakfast any time of the day.***

Jul 10, 2019, 10:02 AM

I agree with that - ninetytwo ... Breakfast is always good !! -:)

Jul 10, 2019, 10:04 AM

It is - GWP ... It is an absolutely wonderful time to be a Tiger !! -:)

Jul 10, 2019, 10:22 AM

I didn’t realize you could put a lapel pin on a halter top. You got style girl.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep - GWP is .... da ...,

Jul 10, 2019, 10:30 AM

.... best !! -:)

I was wearing a suit***

Jul 10, 2019, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Re: This morning I was eating breakfast ]

Very sorry to hear about your mom...

Jul 10, 2019, 10:37 AM

T&P are with your family during this time

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Very sorry to hear about your mom...

Jul 10, 2019, 11:04 AM

Very nice - Bob ... very nice indeed !!

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic