Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love my wife, and she is very smart
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 850

I love my wife, and she is very smart

Jan 25, 2021, 11:53 AM

But not these past two weeks.

Two weeks ago she was driving when she noticed her dashboard lights weren't working. She couldn't read her speed at night. Nothing was working. After driving like this for a week, she finally told me about it.

Well, it usually takes a few reminders to sink in that I need to look at it. She 'politely' reminded me again yesterday after she lost a pair of pliers in her engine compartment while randomly pulling out fuses. She even bought a whole pack of backup fuses.

Since she already deduced it was an issue with fuses, I pulled out the correct ones but noticed they all worked fine. Also found the pliers.

The quick fix? I just rolled back up her dimmer switch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love my wife, and she is very smart

Jan 25, 2021, 11:57 AM

https://youtu.be/J8TqhBIEbWA

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THAT IS ONE DUMB BROAD***

Jan 25, 2021, 11:58 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dames don't like being called "broads"

Jan 25, 2021, 11:59 AM

They prefer to be referred to as slits

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is one dumb "Narrow"?

Jan 25, 2021, 7:05 PM

My wife did something similar a week ago. I am taking the afternoon nap when I get a phone call from her saying the emergency flashers are going off on her NEW vehicle, and she doesn't see a switch to turn them off. She wants to know if it is safe to drive like that. I say yes, and go back to napping. Ten minutes later, another call. She found the emergency flasher switch when she moved her pocketbook off the center console where it had set them off when she set it there. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is why you need a harem.

Jan 25, 2021, 11:59 AM

You could move your current wife to the babies & housekeeping division, and she wouldn't even be able to drive. Then you find a wife for the automotive division like this...

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is the worst idea

Jan 25, 2021, 12:14 PM

You think having MORE wives is the answer?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, I'll admit...

Jan 25, 2021, 1:41 PM

if you don't have the ability to control your household, then yeah...it's a bad idea.

NOW GO PUT ON THAT STUPID LOOKING SHIRT SHE JUST BOUGHT YOU AND TAKE THE GARBAGE OUT.

I thought you were going to say she didn't have her

Jan 25, 2021, 12:11 PM

headlights on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That bothers me more than anything else

Jan 25, 2021, 12:15 PM

my wife will drive a month with #### going wrong on the car and won't say anything. Then when she can't wait any more without being left on the side of the road, she'll tell me.

Something that could have been under $100 and a couple hour fix just became $500 and an entire weekend.

Don't have to worry about that now though. Fleet car handles that ####.

I like your funny words magic man

Fixing wife's problems 101. Start with the simplest

Jan 25, 2021, 1:11 PM

and easiest possible solution, no matter how dumb you think it may be. Work your way up troubleshooting from there. You will find more often than you'd imagine, it's a simple fix.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NAME REDACTED relative of mine once took car in for service

Jan 25, 2021, 1:16 PM

because A/C wasn't working.

Turns out vents were all closed.

A co-worker of mine at a previous job sold a truck for cheap

Jan 25, 2021, 1:47 PM

that was not "running", to his uncle. His uncle shows up with $500 and a gas can and drives it away.

Why on earth this guy told anyone that story i will never know.

Shoulda told her to check the lint trap***

Jan 25, 2021, 1:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I told her to grab some lube and dip stick

Jan 25, 2021, 1:55 PM

Props to her for at least trying to fix the car. She's changed headlights. Replaced car battery (via assist at AutoZone). #### poor driver, but kudos for trying.

Yall let your women drive?

Jan 26, 2021, 9:47 AM

Welcome to Biden's America, folks. Jeesh.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

What really worries me the most,

Jan 26, 2021, 10:02 AM

is that she is operating a 3,000+ lb vehicle on the road and voting.

And I say that with all due respect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We let our women vote here in Rock Hill.

Jan 26, 2021, 10:06 AM

Of course, we direct them to put their ballots in the colorful plastic Playskool ballot box when they're done. It's all very cute, really.

Replies: 17
| visibility 850
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic