Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cmon Pelosi, DO IT ALREADY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Cmon Pelosi, DO IT ALREADY

Oct 5, 2019, 10:15 AM

Do it. Convene the house for a vote to begin an impeachment inquiry.

- Trump

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cmon Pelosi, DO IT ALREADY

Oct 5, 2019, 10:36 AM

Can someone put cartoons back on for Memphis? The adults would like to sleep in this morning.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Memphis, I found you some cartoons to watch.

Oct 5, 2019, 10:59 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYdO3aPL7Yw

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cmon Pelosi, DO IT ALREADY

Oct 5, 2019, 11:12 AM

Oops never mind. We’ll have to wait until she’s sober. Hahaha, this is 3rd in line to the Presidency folks:

https://mobile.twitter.com/genuineheart7/status/1180280333293539328

let me guess

Oct 5, 2019, 11:15 AM

you own a time share...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not going to happen.

Oct 5, 2019, 12:22 PM

She's using strategery. If the house holds a vote, Trump will have to accommodate any legitimate inquiry or request. He will also be represented in the hearings and the minority members of the committee will have subpoena power to call witnesses to testify. As if Pelosi is going to give him a fair shake.

As it is, any subpoena for anything under the authority of the executive branch will be ignored and will head to the courts. The election will be over before anything works its way through the court.

Dems will claim obstruction throughout the campaign season, get their socks beaten off and claim Trump's reelection was fixed with collusion between him and Ukraine.

That's what I would do if I was a lying askhole.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol, Trump is losing as this drags on

Oct 5, 2019, 8:57 PM

Of course he wants a vote sooner. The longer this goes on, the more of his dirty laundry will get aired. As dumb as he is, can you imagine him having to answer questions under oath?

My imagination is clearly lacking.

Oct 5, 2019, 10:03 PM

I can't imagine the House showing the SCOTUS enough evidence to force Trump to submit to a House subpoena after all the collusion delusion.

You should write, email and call Pelosi demanding she hold a vote to impeach. That would almost assuredly convince the SCOTUS that the house isn't playing politics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want them to do what they are doing now

Oct 6, 2019, 2:03 PM

The ship is leaking all over. We're getting multiple, corroborating accounts of some of the treasonous acts the president has committed. Every day seems to bring more info.

And y'all need to simmer down after we had to hear about emails for a year+.

I think he wants his moment to present his case to the

Oct 5, 2019, 12:28 PM

Senate. He has been hard at work I have no doubt digging dirt none of us even know. He's playing their game, on his terms.

Nancy WILL balk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is nutty thinking

Oct 5, 2019, 8:59 PM

Nancy is going to keep this going until at least the end of the year. Trump is starting to drag other Republicans down with him. There is no benefit to sending this to the Senate right now, before they've had a chance to air his tax fraud and other shady doings.

She may stall it. I predict it won't go there. In the

Oct 6, 2019, 11:39 AM

House they can dig in his dirt ad nauseum until the cows come home, and he can't make a defense other than in the press. OH, but in the Senate, he gets that chance. Will not go to the Senate. Pretty sure about that. Not nutty thinking at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is nutty thinking

Oct 5, 2019, 8:59 PM [ in reply to I think he wants his moment to present his case to the ]

Nancy is going to keep this going until at least the end of the year. Trump is starting to drag other Republicans down with him. There is no benefit to sending this to the Senate right now, before they've had a chance to air his tax fraud and other shady doings.

Saw a report where Trump is blaming Rick Perry for the call

Oct 5, 2019, 10:05 PM

https://www.axios.com/trump-blamed-rick-perry-call-ukraine-zelensky-8178447a-0374-4ac6-b321-a9454b0565d4.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

lulz

So Axios called Rick and his people say Trump wasn't lying?

Oct 5, 2019, 10:26 PM

and this is newsworthy why?

"Perry's spokeswoman, Shaylyn Hynes, told Axios: “Secretary Perry absolutely supported and encouraged the president to speak to the new president of Ukraine to discuss matters related to their energy security and economic development."

"He continues to believe that there is significant need for improved regional energy security—which is exactly why he is heading to Lithuania tonight to meet with nearly 2 dozen European energy leaders (including Ukraine) on these issues,” Haynes added."

To add, if you will read the transcript one more time and pay special attention to the mention to the President of Ukraine speaking...

"We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes."

The arms sale was approved in April of this year. They were talking about paying for something that was approve for sale by the US five months ago.

Or...

Oct 6, 2019, 5:10 PM

"Why it matters: The president's remarks suggest he may be seeking to distance himself from responsibility or recast the pretext for the call. White House officials did not respond to requests for comment.

Another source on the call said Trump added that "more of this will be coming out in the next few days" — referring to Perry."

Perry's spokeswoman makes a point to specifically say what Perry encouraged the president to speak about (Ukraine energy security and economic development) to emphasize that he did not tell the President to talk about Biden.

To add to your addition, from the transcript,
President Zelenskyy:"We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.
The President: I would like you to do us a favor though...

Then this about that funding you're talking about:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/23/politics/trump-ukraine-military-aid-call/index.html

It's about arms sale with mention of the EU failing...

Oct 6, 2019, 6:48 PM

to sanction Russia as severely as did Trump. Yes, I'm aware that funding of a defense loan to Ukraine was pending POTUS approval but doesn't seem to be part of the conversation. They explicitly spoke of sales.

So...

Oct 6, 2019, 6:54 PM

you are saying Trump was leveraging the sale of arms (whether new or through the military aid he was holding up) to Ukraine to get them to investigate the Bidens, as is made clear in the transcript?

I do not believe Pelosi, Nadler and Schift...

Oct 5, 2019, 10:13 PM [ in reply to I think he wants his moment to present his case to the ]

have evidence which justifies impeaching a POTUS. I believe they are playing only politics and expect the Senate to be an overpowering adversary at their game.

I also do not believe they want the minority party calling witnesses to testify for the POTUS and certainly do not want to see Trump's lawyers sitting in on the hearings.

The two hearing they held behind closed doors blew holes in their theory of Ukrainian collusion. If they had gotten anything from either witness Schift would have been taking bathroom breaks and talking to CNN in the toilet stalls. That's happened before.

No, this is another witch hunt which will end in misery for the dems just as did the Mueller/Weissmann hunt.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic