Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is how I see the Nkemdiche saga...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

This is how I see the Nkemdiche saga...

Jul 7, 2012, 6:50 PM

I can relate it with my favorite subject, eating. Let's say a very wealthy customer (Nkemdiche) goes to an awesome steak restaurant (Clemson) and gets seated (commits). He tells his fellow diners (the rest of the Grayson quartet {I know that weren't involved}) that if the restaurant serves his favorite dessert (offering Ryan Carter) then he will leave a very big tip (make his commitment solid). A man in the table over (AJC reporter) hears this and tells everyone that if the wealthy customer does not get his favorite dessert, then he is going to the restaurant down the street.

Is this how it happened, or am I totally off base?

Bham Tiger

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is how I see the Nkemdiche saga...

Jul 7, 2012, 7:01 PM

A little bit of a reach...

Mashed potatoes and Gravy...its my turn!!******

Jul 7, 2012, 7:04 PM

Saga? I think it is a bump in the road and has been blown

Jul 7, 2012, 7:11 PM

WAY out of proportion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I look at it like reeling in a prized fish.

Jul 7, 2012, 7:45 PM

If the thing just jumped on the boat after 30 seconds....What kind of fun is that. We got a whopper here and everyone else in the boat is just wishing they had him on the line. Of course they want the line to break, so they will have an opportunity to hook him next. Just set the bail, and work him in. And of course I would rather hook 4 smaller fish and a monster than get no fish at the end of a day.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is how I see the Nkemdiche saga...Closer VERSION

Jul 7, 2012, 9:10 PM

Two other moderately wealthy customers, friends of his, were already at the restaurant eating, when he arrived. A third, came from another restaurant, already eating steak, but gave that up, for a burger, again before the VERY wealthy customer arrived. The VERY Wealthy Customer then arrived, mentioned it sure would be nice, if their other friend could join them. Some phone calls were made, and a July 2oth reservation was made. Appetizers will be served, but it is yet to be decided if Dinner will be served, (to this friend).

GO TIGERS!!! (Bon Appetit)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic