Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bad News for ACC Network in Ohio
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,476

Bad News for ACC Network in Ohio

Aug 21, 2019, 11:49 PM

Just received confirmation that it won’t be available in Ohio until 9/6...and you need at least Silver level for access. Looks like I’m cutting the cord this weekend so that I’ll be ready for next Thursday. YouTube TV it is!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You will just wonder what took you so long!!***

Aug 21, 2019, 11:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is for Spectrum

Aug 21, 2019, 11:57 PM

Nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bad News for ACC Network in Ohio

Aug 22, 2019, 4:26 AM

Yep, it really gets painful when every time you look at your cable bill, they have bend you over a barrel and snatching more money out your butt and smiling bc if you don't go with the flow, they will sell you a striped down package of garbage with those channels that you never watched anyway. I was over it and I said the very same thing that Popeye the sailor man use to say, I have had all I can standsss and I can't standssss no more, and I cut them money grabbing sons of britches off. Streaming TV will get better and bigger, and they will be cable TV biggest competitors, and there will be price wars vying for your business!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Net neutrality.... streaming could disappear***

Aug 22, 2019, 7:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

This has Swoffords stamp all over it. If those UNC grads

Aug 22, 2019, 8:28 AM

had gone to class instead of just being handed their diplomas, they might know how to launch a network on time! ^%$%#@!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,476
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic