Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I can’t believe someone would think that this is okay to write, let alone send
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

I can’t believe someone would think that this is okay to write, let alone send

Oct 7, 2019, 9:22 PM

to a player.
https://mobile.twitter.com/CjHo1mes/status/1181333130780844032

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can’t believe someone would think that this is okay to write, let alone send

Oct 7, 2019, 9:28 PM

nothing surprises me anymore. we've raised generations of its all about me folks

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can’t believe someone would think that this is okay to write, let alone send

Oct 8, 2019, 7:54 AM

57 year old man here. Here is my 2 cents for anyone who cares. Old people are the worst. We did things back in the day that were “rude” as well. Young people are just having fun and not doing anything to try offend anyone. 90 plus % of what they do is ok. Lighten up old folks. Life’s too short. Wish I was a college kid again. Best 4 1/2 years of my life.

Go Tigers!!!
Beat FSU!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't be surprised if this is fake

Oct 7, 2019, 10:29 PM

something seems fishy about how well that "older" generation fan was able to use MS office.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2019, 10:38 PM

opinions are like butt holes we all have them and they stink. Who cares what that old fart thinks. GO TIGERS BEAT FREE SHOES U or Felony State University

What Would You Expect From The Globe's Leading Boy Rape

Oct 7, 2019, 10:42 PM

Factory?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2019, 10:48 PM

count me in the minority. those players are supposed to be representing their school, not showboating and expressing themselves through what, just a few years ago, would be considered rude behavior.

if you're a guy, get a haircut. knock it off w the tats- you're just a college aged kid and sleeping yourself will cease one day to be cool. show some respect and gratitude to the school which is giving you an education and the alumni and supporters who foot the bill.

Oct 7, 2019, 10:54 PM

Aren’t you missing the Andy Griffith/Matlock power hours on TV Land?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know. Right? How could a young person with tats...

Oct 8, 2019, 6:52 AM [ in reply to Re: I can’t believe someone would think that this is okay to write, let alone send ]

and “rude behavior” represent an academic institution as fine as Clemson?
The nerve of these young people!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zedVxImHkK8

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uh, older penn staters.

Oct 7, 2019, 11:55 PM

Oct 7, 2019, 11:58 PM

State Penn is in the B1G Conference, there’s a scandal every few weeks with those schools. They some sick folks up there.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2019, 3:04 AM

OSU, PSU, Maryland, & MSU(Iprob4got1)-

This is certainly foolish and opinionated, but it's not racist.***

Oct 7, 2019, 11:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

some very influential people wear dreadlocks

Oct 8, 2019, 4:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That looks like the one that

Oct 8, 2019, 7:46 AM

J.J. Evans painted.

Dy-no-mite!

i think it's the use of "disgusting"

Oct 8, 2019, 7:46 AM [ in reply to This is certainly foolish and opinionated, but it's not racist.*** ]

That is racist. Would that term ever be used for a white guy with long hair?

ever been to a phish show?

Oct 8, 2019, 8:00 AM

White wooks with dreads are pretty disgusting.

So, I guess the "composer" wouldn't like Trevor's

Oct 8, 2019, 6:00 AM

shoulder-length blondlocks, huh?

Mighty suspicious to think "older" Penn State (or any State) alumni would have the audacity to write and send such; hence, why it looks rather contrived.

As for both longer hair and tattoos, they've been a trend amongst younger athletes for a while, and although I personally don't care for a tat on myself, neither are disgusting nor upsetting.

when I read that I thought 1) Fake 2) someone’s gonna use that to pull a Justin Fields

Oct 8, 2019, 6:47 AM

In the Transfer Portal and not have to sit out a year.

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

He can't be the first penn state player with dreads

Oct 8, 2019, 7:40 AM

They've been a popular look in football for over a decade now.

"CAN NOT BE TOLERATED!"

Oct 8, 2019, 7:50 AM

lol what are they going to do about it? Revoke their diplomas?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

with all the dirty recruiting i wouldn't be surprised.......

Oct 8, 2019, 7:52 AM

if this was fake and/or from a rival school. I also wouldn't be surprised if it's real.

I'd like to see it proven that it's real before I run with something that could so very easily be a dirty tactic by another school.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic