Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not even in office and he's lying to everyone right now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 444

Not even in office and he's lying to everyone right now

Jan 8, 2021, 3:00 PM

Biden says "It is consensus among left, center, right economists that we need a huge stimulus now." Just heard him say it.

That is an outright lie and he knows it.

So, all you libbies that believe every word that came out of Trump's mouth was a lie can now reset your lie counter for all of Biden's lies.

I expect if I paid attention this would be lie number 200 or so, but for me it's no. 1 at the moment. I quit watching so you'll have to let me know how many other lies are in his presser.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is your PhD in economics?***

Jan 8, 2021, 3:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

This is absolutely true.

Jan 8, 2021, 3:08 PM

The disagreement among most vocal economists has been around the size of the stimulus, not whether there should be one.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a weird post.

Jan 8, 2021, 3:09 PM

A) That's not a lie. The general consensus is that we need to jumpstart our economy. You can find individuals who don't agree in the same sense that you can find "scientists" who don't believe in climate change.

B) Just stop comparing things to Trump: it hurts your cause. It's like a reminder that at least it's not straight up propaganda.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not even in office and he's lying to everyone right now***

Jan 8, 2021, 3:15 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK, what are the economists saying?

Jan 8, 2021, 3:23 PM

I'll hear you out on this. No one should have a problem calling Biden a liar if he lies.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Wait. So do tell, what

Jan 8, 2021, 3:26 PM

is the consensus of economists on the left? Right? Center? And please walk us through how you know, by which vehicle you communicate with economists in each category, and exactly how many in each category you've heard vs how many you haven't heard from so we know you've spoken to enough to get a consensus.

Thanks, eagerly awaiting a well thought out response.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying you are incorrect. I'm sure you're in the know. Just answer the above please.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not even in office and he's lying to everyone right now

Jan 8, 2021, 4:30 PM

lol, why would anyone trust an economist that HAD a left, right, or center??

Anyway, of course he’s lying, he has been a lying pos for his entire life.

Re: Not even in office and he's lying to everyone right now

Jan 8, 2021, 4:34 PM

wont happen, the lefties on tigernet are fiscal conservatives we have been led to believe

Replies: 8
| visibility 444
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic