Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That sound you just heard was the Horn of Gondor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

That sound you just heard was the Horn of Gondor

Jan 22, 2021, 1:40 PM

2 During the course of the epic trilogy, the rightful King of Gondor had abandoned the throne. Since only the rightful king could sit on the throne of Gondor, a steward was appointed to manage Gondor until the return of the King, known as “Aragorn,” occurred at the end of the story. This analogy is applicable since there is now in Washington, D.C., a group of individuals calling themselves the President, Vice President, and Congress who have no rightful claim to govern the American People. Accordingly, as set forth in the Proposed Temporary Restraining Order, as a remedy the Court should appoint a group of special masters (the “Stewards”) to provide a check the power of the illegitimate President until this Constitutional Crisis can be resolved through a peaceful legal process of a Preliminary Injunction Hearing and a jury trial on the merits.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.txwd.1120287/gov.uscourts.txwd.1120287.6.0.pdf

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TU for Gondor***

Jan 22, 2021, 1:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: TU for Gondor***

Jan 22, 2021, 1:44 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That sound you just heard was the Horn of Gondor

Jan 22, 2021, 2:10 PM

Does this mean Joe is going to set Hunter on fire since the wrong son died? Or is it too on the nose for the Trump team to think of America as a monarchy and not a democracy?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2021, 2:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

This actually makes a lot of sense.

Jan 22, 2021, 2:14 PM

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is an orc, Sean Hannity is a hobbit, Tucker Carlson is Golem, Kellyanne Conway is the Mouth of Sauron, and Steve Bannon is one of those giant trolls they keep on leashes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

that is some good imagery!***

Jan 22, 2021, 2:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Typo at the top of the first page.

Jan 22, 2021, 2:58 PM

Says "WACO DIVISON." Second word is missing an I. First word is missing a K.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2021, 4:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lost my buzz after I read that.***

Jan 22, 2021, 5:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic