Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Think WE Got Us A Pretty Good Team, But..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,569

Think WE Got Us A Pretty Good Team, But..

Sep 23, 2018, 7:11 AM

Remember it was the Bees & Ta&m isn’t an Elephant Beater Either. ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Think WE Got Us A Pretty Good Team, But..

Sep 23, 2018, 7:19 AM

We have a true freshman that will continue to get better. Hopefully he will get better at sensing pressure and move in the pocket more when he needs to. DW had a knack for that and that’s a major reason why he did so well against Bama. I’m super excited for TL and the team this year. Yesterday we saw a consistent Clemson offense against a conference foe I think for the first time since DW left and we will concern ourselves with Bammer if and when the time comes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 9:12 AM

The tigers struggled with A&M......Bama....Not so much. Using the common opponent theory .......the GAP is huge ain't it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 9:14 AM

LOL, SuperMutt starting to realize after Bama whips their ### in Atl, he going to be cheering SEC SEC SEC for Bama from his house.

Sep 23, 2018, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Think WE Got Us A Pretty Good Team, But.. ]

I think we have a much improved offense from earlier in the year. The offense we saw yesterday can score lots on ANYBODY.

Sep 23, 2018, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Think WE Got Us A Pretty Good Team, But.. ]

There was a good article on my home page this AM which gave us some credit re the TA&M game. We were playing at TA&M and Jimbo knew quite a bit about Dabo and the Tigers. However, this does not equate to our being on the same level as Alabama at this moment.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 9:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Think WE Got Us A Pretty Good Team, But.. ]

Super dawg falls to understand that Clemson played about 50 players in first half against TAM. Doesn’t computer when dawgs and bans play same old 25 players for most of game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Think WE Got Us A Pretty Good Team, But.. ]

The gap between the last time you won a Natty is Huge....bell bottoms and turtle necks were in style ha ha ha.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like I said: Trevor Lawrence> Joseph Fields

Sep 23, 2018, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Think WE Got Us A Pretty Good Team, But.. ]

Our true freshman is really coming on strong and the offense looks like a completely different animal with him in the game. He’s only going to get better. I wouldn’t put much stock in the TAMU game right now if I were you.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,569
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic