Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots are delusional
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Coots are delusional

Aug 29, 2018, 9:21 AM
countdown.jpg(166.0 K)

As the football season was getting closer this week, I decided to add a little countdown til kickoff on my cube at work.

Yesterday, when I changed it to 4 days (with a picture of Deshaun), I came back and noticed a #4 coot taped over the top of it.

I promptly walked down the hall with coot #4 and taped it to the new coot's door and said, "You know what this represents? The number of times you've lost to us in a row." and walked away :)

A few minutes ago, the same cootie walks to my door and says "You know what? I think if everything goes as planned this season, Gameday will be at Clemson for our game in November." My response was literally "BAH! HAHAHAHAHAAH. OK" I couldn't even keep myself composed at that nonsense!

He'll learn that clemsonsuzi knows her football stuff! ha!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Re: Coots are delusional

Aug 29, 2018, 9:23 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2018, 9:23 AM

And water is wet. Sorry you have to put up with that, Suzi.

You might remind her she's looking at 5, btw, and how much would she be willing to bet against that? My guess is the little cootie won't put her money where her mouth is, like most of them.

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

even worse, it's a HE. And I think laughing at him hurt his

Aug 29, 2018, 9:32 AM

ego that a girl knows more than he does about football. LOL

Photobucket

Re: even worse, it's a HE. And I think laughing at him hurt his

Aug 29, 2018, 9:36 AM

Like I said, SHE. Any self-respecting male who screams for ##### loses his man card.

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

You're a Tiger girl, Suze.....

Aug 30, 2018, 11:01 PM [ in reply to even worse, it's a HE. And I think laughing at him hurt his ]

You probably PLAY football better than your chicken co-worker!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're stupid as $#!7 is what they are Suzi !!!!

Aug 29, 2018, 9:26 AM

If your took the collective brainpower of DirtPeckers from all across the country, you would not be able to generate enough energy to light a fire flys a$$.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: They're stupid as $#!7 is what they are Suzi !!!!

Aug 29, 2018, 12:00 PM

Big CU, your analysis of coot brain power is POTD material! Well said!!!!!

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

"If everything goes as planned"

Aug 29, 2018, 9:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "If everything goes as planned"

Aug 29, 2018, 1:22 PM

^POTD

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

I think you need more Clemson stuff and

Aug 29, 2018, 9:33 AM

it's time to dump the trash can

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

LOL! I have so much more Clemson stuff in my office than you

Aug 29, 2018, 3:07 PM

can see in this pic. I used to have my real office painted purple until I got put in a cube office.

Also, I agree on the trash. They don't dump it unless you set it out in the hallway and I had forgotten to do that for a few days. HA!

Photobucket

Hey Suzi!!!!!! Long time!!!!

Aug 30, 2018, 3:46 PM

I really emphasize with you, your coot subordinate cannot find the trash can for pick-up. Maybe tie a string and tape it to the cubicle opening. He can pull it and bring the Trash can to his/ feet.

Nah, too complicated for a coot.

That wall on the right doe

Aug 29, 2018, 9:53 AM

Aug 29, 2018, 10:14 AM

This girl walks the walk and talks the talk...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should slap him across his coot face and watch him cry.

Aug 29, 2018, 10:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Water is wet***

Aug 29, 2018, 12:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Exactly!***

Aug 29, 2018, 10:44 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2018, 12:14 PM

Nice that tee is signalling first down on the cooties there in the pic. They might as well get used to that image, it'll happen alot in November.

I'm jealous because...

Aug 29, 2018, 12:15 PM

Sometimes living in VA kinda blows during football season. There's very few USuC fans here to interact with and nobody else cares. The UVA fans know we're gonna whup dat A when we play them, and the VT fans...well, uh they're actually pretty well behaved and don't talk much trash. I do have a couple of NC State and GT guys I work with, and they're about the only ones I get into some amusing banter with at times.

Anyway, nice office decorations. I have a big NC towel hanging in my cube along with a few other small Clemson related items.

Aug 29, 2018, 12:18 PM

Once again they tried to copy us but failed.

Their latest chant:

"We Too Derp"

They always plan to go undefeated,

Aug 29, 2018, 12:20 PM

but reality sets in early in the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

clemsonsuzi never took recess...

Aug 29, 2018, 12:46 PM

'cause clemsonsuzi don't play!

Aug 29, 2018, 1:16 PM

Well played Suz.

Delusional??

Aug 29, 2018, 1:19 PM

Don’t tell me they think they’re gonna beat Coastal!

I have a theory

Aug 29, 2018, 1:44 PM

While coots tend to be irrational, most of them are laying low this year because they know what is coming. The only cluckers talking smack are the truly delusional ones. That is why they seem unusually hilarious this year.

How could any of them be optimistic this year? Haven't they seen enough on the field the last couple of years?

I will say that their coach has done better than I expected but only because the SEC east is pathetic. Of course, none of them have figured that out yet. They laugh at Clemson and the ACC and somehow don't know that our strength of schedule is always tougher than theirs. Too funny!

Re: I have a theory

Aug 29, 2018, 3:42 PM

Even with scar hurting our SOS

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Aug 29, 2018, 2:12 PM

LOL - Don't mess with Suzi.

BOOM YGTS!***

Aug 29, 2018, 2:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Don't See Any TPS Reports on Your Shelves***

Aug 29, 2018, 2:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2018, 2:44 PM

Usuck fans locally are already flying their flags and running their mouths! Personally I hope UGa. puts them in their place next week! Living amidst their fans is hard, the local media kisses their behinds, and Clemson seldom gets decent coverage so frankly I hope our football teams runs the table and collects another national championship in order to have some peace and joy early next year!

Dabo needs to forego being “nice”in the Valley and let the upperclassmen have some fun beating their rival’s brains out come November. Seventy wins sounds so good!

Go Tigers ??!!

It's good to hear from you, Suzi.

Aug 29, 2018, 3:09 PM

I haven't spent much time in the mange so I might have missed a few post but this this the first in a while.

How are you and your family?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks, hanging in there. Mom is still living with me,

Aug 29, 2018, 4:36 PM

she is doing well, no major progress, but after 4 1/2 years, her speech is still improving and she is still saying more new words all the time!

My brother & his fam moved away in June. They are on a year+ long trip around the USA in a 5th wheel - homeschooling their kiddos while they travel. If you have 'the facebook' on 'the internets' you can like and follow their travel page: USA the Shumway ...he can be rather comical and is posting regularly about their adventures :)

Of course, that has added a new dynamic to my caregiver duties with no free family help nearby... but thankfully I have several 'babysitters' lined up to keep her during football season :)

Still no time for lookalikes, as every day can be a grind, but maybe one day, again!! I still see them in my head all the time!

Photobucket

will say a prayer tonight!

Aug 30, 2018, 10:33 AM

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks, hanging in there. Mom is still living with me,

Aug 30, 2018, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Thanks, hanging in there. Mom is still living with me, ]

God bless you and your mother. Will keep you in my prayers.

Aug 29, 2018, 3:34 PM

Here's the thing about that. If Gameday were to happen, that would likely mean both teams are in the playoff discussion. I would take that. Besides, what would be better than making it five in a row this year - making it five AND six in a row this year.

Aug 29, 2018, 3:42 PM

6-6 and losing their bowl game is their all time average so I don't know what "as planned" is? Delusion runs deep with them.

Kudos and a pat on the back. Awesome post.***

Aug 29, 2018, 4:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2018, 11:24 PM

NOBODY ELSE THUMBS UP THE ORIGINAL POST.

63 IS THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POINT FOR THIS POST ????

Photobucket

Aug 30, 2018, 8:01 AM

I'm sorry miss Suzi, I gave you a TU before I read this request!

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Aug 30, 2018, 10:41 AM

Love it! No question about it... the coots might be the nations #1 delusional fan base. Many of them, actually think they'll be in the playoffs in a couple of years because of what they ignorantly believe about Muschamp and what he's building. It's amazing and entertaining to witness how delusional they are. GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2018, 12:14 PM

Yep... I work in Columbia and they have no idea what a train wreck that school is!!!

Aug 30, 2018, 8:04 PM

Tell him that it is bc they are our opponents for that game is the very reason that Gameday won't be at Clemson. Then tell him that we would have had a better chance of college Gameday at Clemson if we were playing the Citadel!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic