Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
People actually believe this crap
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

People actually believe this crap

Nov 29, 2015, 9:15 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do know that the Citadel beat SC and their fans cried..***

Nov 29, 2015, 9:19 PM

And, their best team EVER got destroyed in the SECCG.***

Nov 29, 2015, 9:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

whatever makes them feel better********

Nov 29, 2015, 9:25 PM

It is highly debateable that this is the WORST team in South

Nov 29, 2015, 9:26 PM

Carolina history.

In 2006 Florida was the National Champs. They beat the coots

Nov 29, 2015, 10:20 PM

17-16 in Columbia. Who in the fup remembers this? Absolutely no one but that was probably another moral victory for the chickens. Bunch of dumb arses.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They remember it. They consider themselves National

Nov 30, 2015, 7:53 AM

runn up from that year due to that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They remember it. They consider themselves National

Nov 30, 2015, 7:54 AM [ in reply to In 2006 Florida was the National Champs. They beat the coots ]

runner up from that year due to that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: People actually believe this crap

Nov 29, 2015, 10:39 PM

Moral victory time again in Columbia. They are officially back to to the old SC; last place in the SEC and bragging about a close loss to Clemson! Next on the list will be "wait until next year", soon to be followed by "but our SEC brothers would whip your tail", etc. Good thing The Citadel did not settle for a moral victory.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 ways to respond to this

Nov 29, 2015, 10:49 PM

1. The only people who look at the point differential as the way to determine how much better a team is than another team are the people who clearly know nothing about football.

2. Colts are going to to tell themselves whatever they need to in order to soften the blow of losing to the Tigers for the 67th time and having a lackluster year, even by coot standards.

Re: 2 ways to respond to this

Nov 29, 2015, 10:49 PM

*coots

Re: People actually believe this crap

Nov 29, 2015, 11:07 PM

Clemson went 3-8 in 1998 and fired their coach. They came into the 99 season with high hopes, which were quickly dashed in the opener against Marshall. (My point here is Clemson was pretty mediocre).
Anyway, in comes FSU on October 20th, #1 since the preseason, to take on Clemson in Death Valley in the first Bowden Bowl. FSU's Peter Warrick, WR and shoplifter, was allowed to play (Jameis comes from a long line of Seminole thieves). Clemson was up 14-3 in the 2nd quarter. FSU came back in the 2nd half, and Clemson missed a game tying 42-yard FG attempt late in the 4th q, and the Seminoles escaped with a 17-14 edge over the Tigers.
FSU went undefeated & won the national title, despite one of their biggest rivals very nearly overthrowing them. Unlike Saturday, Clemson actually HAD THE LEAD for part of the game. Also, there weren't any garbage-time TDs. Every point mattered, right up to the end.
These games against #1 teams are not uncommon. The #1 team typically pulls it out. That's what makes them #1. Nice effort Coots, but ultimately, you lost to Clemson. ...for the 67th time.

The fan base is so delusional all you have to do is look

Nov 29, 2015, 11:18 PM

at the last touchdown in garbage time.... Their flag barer was running with that ugly rag like they had won the National Championship. If they could only see what everyone else sees...

It is absolutely the most mentally ill of all fan bases of any sport, anywhere!

Well, if it makes their little hearts feel better to say it

Nov 29, 2015, 11:26 PM

...it's all they have right now. No coach. No bowl. Bad recruiting. Bless their hearts.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

They cannot help it

Nov 30, 2015, 12:09 AM

I go to their board on occasion to see who they think the next coach may be. I'm a fan of college football and wanted to know their thoughts (I never post to the board and yes, I washed before coming back here).

Honestly, I frequent a lot of college sports boards from the East coast to the West coast. Without any hesitation a lot of the posters on FGF not only give the gamecocks a bad reputation but the state of South Carolina as well. Most of the members of FGF should hang their head in shame and demand some of those guys who spew nothing but nonsense be banned from FGF.

The list below are the names that come to mind when talking about guys who are mentally removed from reality... BUT, maybe they are not?????

FreddyBCocky - Someone at FGF has to realize this guy is a Tiger. No doubt about it. The guy bleeds orange and does everything in his power to mask his true colors. Nobody who has any knowledge of football can be that stupid without trying. I must say, congrats to the Clemson person who wears the mask to make the Gamecocks look even dumber. They are taking it hook, line and sinker.
In the event he is truly a Gamecock(VERY DOUBTFUL)...someone take the keyboard away. He's bringing down the general IQ of Gamecock nation.

PepsiCock - Somebody give this guy a coke and smile. Make it a custom coke that says "Butt Hurt" right on the 2 liter.

SportSuites1 - Another Clemson fan who has masked himself in Garnet. I don't know how you guys do it but it is priceless!! How this guy comes up with some of the drivel is something to behold as nothing more than pure comic genius. Infiltrating Shoemakers' legion of misfits and making them believe you are a gamecock is legendary. I think he and FreddyB call one another to see who can come up with the dumbest, incoherent keyboard flatulent topics and or replies just to make FGF look even more mentally challenged. I'm raising my glass to you SportSuites1...you're second in the polls only to FreddyB.

There you have it, 2 paw wearing double agents and one true idiot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here you go. SCar is better than Clemson because...

Nov 30, 2015, 12:58 AM

SCar beat UNC and UNC beat Wake Forest 50 - 14, while Clemson only beat Wake Forest 33 - 13.

Their season is saved.

Is that written on their moral victory trophy?***

Nov 30, 2015, 1:02 AM

Key words there are "better than". That is all that really

Nov 30, 2015, 7:52 AM

matters.

And that was after you lamecocks had that date circled all offseason, and we helped you all we could. You just weren't good enough, even with our help.

lol @ not pushing it out to the last 16 years***

Nov 30, 2015, 7:56 AM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic