Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
These comparisons of Shipley to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,946

These comparisons of Shipley to

May 6, 2020, 9:01 AM

Christian McCaffrey is legit I guess, but I think, if Shipley can get a little more spiral on his post TD toss to the official toss, we can get into a little Hunter comparison.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These comparisons of Shipley to

May 6, 2020, 9:25 AM

Did Brewer and he stop making music together?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man you’re old ...

May 6, 2020, 9:34 AM

So am I.??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of Brewer...

May 6, 2020, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: These comparisons of Shipley to ]

... Don't shoot me, but I think a good comparison is former Gamecock all-purpose back Ryan Brewer. The highlights remind me of Brewer, especially his straight-line running and deceptive speed. Brewer was a solid player.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speaking of Brewer...

May 6, 2020, 11:31 AM

That Brewer was a Mr Football in Ohio. I think the only knock on him was size. He was a great HS and very good college player. Made Oh St regret not signing him. I dont think he did anything after college bal that I reccall but he was Renfrow-esque in making critics look foolish. From Wiki about him- "College career
Brewer played for the University of South Carolina, his only major football scholarship offer.[3] One of his most notable games was the 2001 Outback Bowl where he was named game Most Outstanding Player and tied a game record with three touchdowns.[4] In that game, he also had over 100 yards rushing and 200 all-purpose yards.[5] The game was also significant in that it was the last game for Ohio State coach John Cooper as he was fired by Ohio State the next day. Part of the reason for his firing was that his team was defeated by an opponent with a home state star player that he did not recruit.[6]"

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. Cutting, acceleration & elusive....***

May 6, 2020, 9:33 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully...after his college career is up...

May 6, 2020, 9:38 AM

unlike McCaffrey, Shipley doesn't end-up getting drafted by a "dead from the neck-up" franchise like the Panthers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,946
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic