Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh lowered, not another 88 twitter link.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 899

Oh lowered, not another 88 twitter link.

Dec 16, 2020, 3:26 AM

What's to adjudicate if a blank ballot finds its way into a stack of legitimate ballots?

https://mobile.twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1336888454538428418

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh lowered, not another 88 twitter link.

Dec 16, 2020, 3:43 AM

Man. I wish I would have known about that earlier. That said, I really think that changes everything. Although that nation generally hates Trump, I really think he gets a 2nd term now. Thanks for the link. My eyes are wide open now to how great he is and how such an amazing man and his cult were ripped off. MAGA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you share a little more of your thoughts on the

Dec 16, 2020, 7:43 AM

Actual voting items that were addressed in the OP?

It’s very clear that you don’t care for Trump. What’s not clear is your thoughts and reactions to the videos

Call them fake, call them anything, but just talk about them.

Nobody thinks that alleged voter fraud would make you warm up to Trump

Re: Can you share a little more of your thoughts on the

Dec 16, 2020, 7:52 AM

The whole thing is laughable. Trump was blown out. He is the worst president US history. The nation overwhelmingly wanted him gone. If he were hit by a lighting bolt tomorrow the world would be a better place. He will work his hardest to destroy the country further while out of office. How is that? That's pretty clear. Only idiots focus fraud. Could there be a small example here and there? Sure...why not? Bottom line he was blown out and he is a POS. Move on.

That’s a lot of words for one half sentence on topic

Dec 16, 2020, 8:56 AM

I never doubted the results on election night
I’m definitely not sad to see Trump leaving office

And when we actually share our thoughts on the topic, we actually agree
Could there be fraud? Sure
Is it some massive calculated attack on the democratic process? Nope

I just wish more people could talk about their thoughts and beliefs on the issues skipping the name calling and hatred of people and party

I’m convinced more people would realize that they agree or nearly agree on a lot of topics if they could actually talk about it

Re: That’s a lot of words for one half sentence on topic

Dec 16, 2020, 9:04 AM

I agree with you. That said, Trump has taken it to another level. I realize he isn't Hitler. Not even close obviously, or even similar. That said, it's like saying can we just talk about Hitler and talk rationally? No. Trump is trying to destroy this country for personal gain. He is a sociopath fraud. There is no wiggle room. There is a very strong chance I vote Republican the next election. This is not partisan. It's about the USA and right and wrong. Trump is a complete POS and an awful human being. He always has been. I am not going to be accommodating about it. The entire country should be outraged.

Wish people would talk about solutions

Dec 16, 2020, 9:08 AM [ in reply to That’s a lot of words for one half sentence on topic ]

like voter rolls being so far off. Then hold the Clerks accountable.
like voting machines showing errors. Then fire the current company and lets bid for new.
like poll workers not knowing how to validate a ballot without a signature. Then get them more training.

We never talk about solutions to the problems and you know why? Cause no one wants to be held to accountability and there is no one there to hold them accountable. Looking at you State Government.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wish people would talk about solutions

Dec 16, 2020, 9:20 AM

We can talk about that later, but things aren't that off. It's a myth that they are. It's in people's heads. That's a minor issue at the moment. Trump was crushed. He lost. Can we get it more refined? Probably. I am sure we will. The system works even now though.

its not a myth that many states are like mine

Dec 16, 2020, 9:23 AM

500k people are on the rolls that are dead or no longer live here.

that just opens the gate for people to either commit fraud OR for people to scream fraud. Just close that door as much as possible. Half a million isnt as much as possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: its not a myth that many states are like mine

Dec 16, 2020, 9:47 AM

Fake news. Never happened. You believe that? Dude..

Re: Wish people would talk about solutions

Dec 16, 2020, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Wish people would talk about solutions ]

manac,

Each state will have an opportunity in the coming year to re-evaluate their voting apparatus and make appropriate changes. Please be aware that state legislatures will have to approve and fund these improvements.

Secondly, if we examine the actual mistakes and discrepancies (instead of the hyperbolic & nonsensical accusations), I think we will find that said discrepancies are an infinitesimally small % of total votes cast.

I think it is unrealistic (& not cost effective) to think that counting over 150 million individual votes is going to be perfectly accurate. If, in six months, we find that actual inaccuracies were greater than .1% of total votes cast, I will be surprised.

Re: That’s a lot of words for one half sentence on topic

Dec 16, 2020, 11:40 AM [ in reply to That’s a lot of words for one half sentence on topic ]

fluff,

I absolutely agree about our need to talk with one another like human beings - to reduce extremism and find common ground. I am eager to have meaningful conversations with thoughtful conservatives.

However, 1988 is knowingly calling down this ridicule upon himself as he continues to post more and more preposterous "evidence" of fraud. In fact, I have submitted here that he is merely a troll that loves every attack upon him here. It is very hard for me to convince myself that he continues to believe in the nonsense that he continues to post here.

If one desires respectful substantive conversation, one must contribute respectable, substantive OPs - or else they get what they deserve.

Re: Can you share a little more of your thoughts on the

Dec 16, 2020, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Can you share a little more of your thoughts on the ]

OK Fluff,

Here's my first problem. After 6 weeks of Republican lawyers scouring the countryside for evidence of voter fraud and finding none, now I am supposed to take seriously a TWEET from Kanekoa the Great ?? Really ?? Suddenly, this random guy from twitter has stumbled onto the key to this whole Pandora's box of fraud ?? Really ???

Nope, you don’t need to believe it at all

Dec 16, 2020, 12:03 PM

You addressed the actual issue and didn’t just turn it into an I hate trump rant

That’s how it should work

Don’t let these guys get to you

Dec 16, 2020, 7:50 AM

I like the passion. Don’t leave cause of these pack of dolts. Me included.

Re: Don’t let these guys get to you

Dec 16, 2020, 7:53 AM

He definitely shouldn't let anyone get to him. Just like someone who believes in Bigfoot shouldn't either. It doesn't make them worse people, but they are very kooky.

I love Bigfoot and Yetis

Dec 16, 2020, 8:00 AM

I want to believe they are there. Don’t think they are but imagine how cool. I have some shirts and I have a Bigfoot sticker on my car.

Re: I love Bigfoot and Yetis

Dec 16, 2020, 8:01 AM

I always liked the "Bigfoot Hide and Seek World Champion" shirts.

I want a Bronco with the Sasquatch package.***

Dec 16, 2020, 8:18 AM [ in reply to I love Bigfoot and Yetis ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want my back to not look like sasquatch

Dec 16, 2020, 8:20 AM

so that every summer my house doesnt smell like Nair.

We all have our wants.

Psssst

Dec 16, 2020, 8:23 AM

This bad boy works like a champ

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Psssst

Dec 16, 2020, 8:48 AM

The belief that The Almighty God...

Dec 16, 2020, 8:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Don’t let these guys get to you ]

so loved man that He came to earth and took on the body of a man and took on the sin of mankind to ensure than man could spend eternity with Him is kookie.

You have no idea how it humbles me to know that. The joy within my heart knowing how much God paid to buy me off the slave block may one day cause an overload such that my heart burst.

What you said is about the most honorable and truthful thing one can say to another.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The belief that The Almighty God...

Dec 16, 2020, 8:22 AM

I assume you're talking about Bigfoot. Right? He kind of looks like a hairy man.

There's a lot of kids that are gonna feel the same way

Dec 16, 2020, 4:13 PM [ in reply to The belief that The Almighty God... ]

this coming night of Dec. 24.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I raised a house filled with children.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:07 AM [ in reply to Don’t let these guys get to you ]

None of these punks would have live to see their 10th birthday in my house. :)

Re: Don’t let these guys get to you

Dec 16, 2020, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Don’t let these guys get to you ]

Could we stir in a bit of reason with the passion ??

81 million people were in on the fix.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:36 AM

You'd think that the multiple audits and recounts would have caught this fraud considering the number of votes should equal the number of people who voted, but not when everyone is in on the fix. Stop the steal.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 81 million people were in on the fix.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:39 AM

Sheeple like you don't get the Deep State. Trump was loved by most. Greatest American of all time. It was stolen from us.

I have offered the very practical bipartisan solution

Dec 16, 2020, 9:09 AM

of hurling Trump into space. If his die hard followers want to go with him and make him God King Emperor of Mars, I am fine with that as well.

Re: I have offered the very practical bipartisan solution

Dec 16, 2020, 11:50 AM

I would think that that would pay for itself, but that is a fund to which I would contribute.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:50 AM [ in reply to 81 million people were in on the fix. ]

Biden can't gather a crowd with Obama on the stage and you think 80+ million people voted for him?

You still haven't figured this out, unsurprisingly.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:56 AM

A substantial amount of the votes Biden got were not "votes for Biden". They were "votes against Trump". It really isn't difficult math. There are a number of those on this very board.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weird, I have never attended any sort of presidential event

Dec 16, 2020, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: 81 million people were in on the fix. ]

does that mean I didn't vote for anyone? What a stupid thing to assert.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I guess I missed the Executive Order that made

Dec 16, 2020, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: 81 million people were in on the fix. ]

the guy with the biggest rally or whoever sold the most hats the POTUS. I would never waste my time going to see Biden, but I voted for him.

LOL a fixation on size

Dec 16, 2020, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: 81 million people were in on the fix. ]

Biden can't gather a crowd with Obama on the stage and you think 80+ million people voted for him?

LOL...

that is the most comedic...most shallow.. trumplethinskinny logic ever...

do you really think like that? {and i use that verb with hesitancy}

maybe 'cause the Dems were smart enough not to go to super-spreader events?

so i guess since Biden didn't hold any big events in California, the 11 million votes he got must be fraudulent?

in 2016 more than 72 million people voted for someone other than the orange-stained-despot; this year turn out increased significantly... so why can't you believe that more than 80 million voted against donny-draft-dodger?

your disconnect from reality is amusing... to a point

Dec 16, 2020, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: 81 million people were in on the fix. ]

It's called Covid precautions - you know, to protect public health ??

Again, let the courts figure this out

Dec 16, 2020, 8:57 AM

Oh, they already did? Shocking.

So glad she posts her password too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems legit.***

Dec 16, 2020, 10:10 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do huh?

Dec 16, 2020, 10:13 AM

Adjudicatiing blank ballots seems what?

No, your story. Your story about election fraud seems legit.

Dec 16, 2020, 10:22 AM

I'm 100% sold.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing says friendship like ridicule.***

Dec 16, 2020, 10:59 AM

All your claims have been so credible so far

Dec 16, 2020, 11:40 AM

I don't see any reason to not accept this at face val...

LOL I couldn't even finish that sentence with a straight face.

So cringey, reading CT88 posts is like watching a comedian bomb - the embarrassment is so palpable, no one enjoys it.

Re: Oh lowered, not another 88 twitter link.

Dec 16, 2020, 4:40 PM

You libs can make fun of people all you want, but the facts are you belong to and support a party and movement that

- is immersed in and controlled by social and mainstream media
- as a group, you are failing to recognize this and all believe similar chit
- as a group, what you say is not what you do
- thinks they follow science, but they only follow each other
- has yielded most of the population who were trained to think critically/objectively to the other side
- includes far more people with psychological and self-esteem issues than the other side
- creates victims where there are none so they can create perpetrators where there are none to capture your vote because you all know the perps are on the other side because that is what is said in the echo chamber
- does not understand "don't give them fish, teach them to fish"
- wants more and bigger government, which no one with an education can deny is the pathway first to global irrelevance and second to non-existence as a country - ask the Romans and Greeks
- supports more people doing more drugs including hard core heroin
- wants a man to be able to use your daughter's locker room if he says he's not a man
- wants to teach your toddlers about transgenderism so they can make up their mind
- does not want a meritocracy because they know they cannot compete with the other side

Replies: 43
| visibility 899
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic