Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This build up for the inauguration is hilarious
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

This build up for the inauguration is hilarious

Jan 14, 2021, 1:26 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pelosi is telling them all to use Gaetz's bathroom.***

Jan 14, 2021, 1:28 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what do you know a little whiney Liberal

Jan 14, 2021, 2:10 PM

scared of a conservative man that is strong, good looking and more educated that said liberal. Its cute. You prefer your Congressmen to be Al Franken, comedians that might or might not have two X chromosomes?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Al Franken is still a congressman?***

Jan 14, 2021, 2:11 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no that is just how he prefers his congressmen

Jan 14, 2021, 2:16 PM

a little lady like around the edges, several pronouns and a penchant for Caitlyn Jenner

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think Matt Gaetz is good looking?***

Jan 14, 2021, 2:19 PM [ in reply to what do you know a little whiney Liberal ]

manac, you walked right into this one my man

Jan 14, 2021, 2:23 PM

I can't lie. I, too, think about how it would feel for Gaetz to wrap his arms around me, allowing me to revel in the embrace of a REAL MAN ;)

Now we know the real reason he was upset he didn't go to dc.***

Jan 14, 2021, 2:24 PM

Gaetz prefers 19 year old Cuban men.***

Jan 14, 2021, 2:25 PM [ in reply to manac, you walked right into this one my man ]

Speaking of stories the msm has ignored.***

Jan 14, 2021, 2:26 PM

Gaetz’s hair looked fabulous yesterday. Just amazing!***

Jan 14, 2021, 2:43 PM [ in reply to manac, you walked right into this one my man ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lutz.***

Jan 14, 2021, 2:32 PM [ in reply to what do you know a little whiney Liberal ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know if I'da told that, brother.***

Jan 14, 2021, 4:32 PM [ in reply to what do you know a little whiney Liberal ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Smart people know....

Jan 14, 2021, 1:31 PM

We collapse from within. China knows this. They're patient. 2.2 million Chinese soldiers could never accomplish what just a few thousand "patriotic protesters" can accomplish.

All China has to do is sit back and let Trump tweet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Smart people know....

Jan 14, 2021, 1:33 PM

Our problem isn't left and right.

Jan 14, 2021, 1:38 PM

And it doesn't get fixed until people realize that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And out of the other side of your mouth, on this same page:

Jan 14, 2021, 1:32 PM

"don't say you weren't warned."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And out of the other side of your mouth, on this same page:

Jan 14, 2021, 1:36 PM

So you want them to guess "proportionate response"

Jan 14, 2021, 1:49 PM

precisely, instead of overshooting (not sure if pun intended) and possibly discouraging would-be insurrectionists to stay home?

"We're going to deploy 1,650 National Guardsmen to DC."

"We might be able to take them."

As a reminder: the Capitol building was overrun a week ago. Not sure if you saw that.

Re: And out of the other side of your mouth, on this same page:

Jan 14, 2021, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Re: And out of the other side of your mouth, on this same page: ]

T3,

Proportionate response refers to actual actions.

An overwhelming show of force as a deterrent is what you are seeing here.

BTW, these guys seem to be privy to some chatter about how serious some of these insurrectionists are. So maybe they have a better idea of what should be done than either you or I.

So which is it?

Jan 14, 2021, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: And out of the other side of your mouth, on this same page: ]

You keep telling us that all of this is the Dems fault, the unrest. You said today that a civil war is coming. Telling us we were warned.

And then now you think trying to match that with strength in military numbers to keep the peace is laughable.

Are we doomed to fall into civil war or is this an overreaction?

You keep saying you're against future violence and uprisings, but you seem almost eager to predict it will happen while also "laughing" at our government trying to stop it. I think most folks can read your comments and judge that it seems you want something bad to happen.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Seriously, what are they expecting? An insurrection?***

Jan 14, 2021, 1:32 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This build up for the inauguration is hilarious

Jan 14, 2021, 1:34 PM

Better safe than sorry after what we saw January 6th. Also, they want to make it clear to the Trumptards that rioted on the 6th, or any others, that they would be wasting their time with any violence up there.

Jan 14, 2021, 1:59 PM

Yeah, I am more worried about some state capitals.

Jan 14, 2021, 2:01 PM

Definitely easier targets.

Honestly - they know that a relative few of the thousands at

Jan 14, 2021, 1:41 PM

the Trump Rally were there to bust stuff up.

But they have to be thinking - "What if a few hundred of those folks had shown up with guns instead of just a few?"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly - they know that a relative few of the thousands at

Jan 14, 2021, 1:45 PM

Also, the world will be watching and they want it to be seen as stable. Nobody is even getting close.

Jan 14, 2021, 2:30 PM

I guess Trump finally gets a military parade

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2021, 2:35 PM

He won't be there.

Yeah it's a real shame that the fascist element

Jan 14, 2021, 1:53 PM

masquerading as "patriots," including the POTUS, have so little respect for our country and its institutions that it would come to that.

I'm glad you think it's hilarious, though. Says a lot about you, again.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah it's a real shame that the fascist element

Jan 14, 2021, 1:54 PM

The threat could also be foreign terrorism either _

Jan 14, 2021, 1:53 PM

Radicalized groups or State sponsored. State sponsored terrorism could be from Iran, North Korea, Russia or China and be either conventional threats or cyber warfare.

Domestic protests, even if peaceful, could create confusion and provide cover. Foreign terrorists could also target legitimate protesters to create chaos and mistrust. Cyber attacks could create power outages, communication disruptions, financial system breaches etc. All of which would scare the crap out of Americans.

There is no better time to attack the USA then when we have internal political disarray and protesters on our streets even if legitimate.

Preparation activities seem legitimate IMO.

.50 cal is for anti-vehicle... Engine blocks and such...***

Jan 14, 2021, 1:56 PM

.50 cal is for when Viking guy returns riding his elephant***

Jan 14, 2021, 2:15 PM

For some reason, I was thinking bison....***

Jan 14, 2021, 2:19 PM

Riiiiight

Jan 14, 2021, 2:05 PM

A mob of people just successfully stormed the Capitol and overran police and barricades. They had no intention of following the law. Now more of them are plotting violent acts of terrorism online.

The overkill is necessary to keep everyone safe.

I'm glad it bothers you and others who would support another insurrection attempt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Riiiiight

Jan 14, 2021, 2:08 PM

Sure seems like it bothers you.

Jan 14, 2021, 2:10 PM

Which would you rather have? Too many National Guardsmen there and an inauguration that goes by the book peacefully? Or not enough manpower and an even worse incident than Jan. 6?

Do you feel you have a better judgment than the military leaders on how many troops should be present? If so, give us your number.

'This fence defended by Claymore mines. DO NOT CROSS!'***

Jan 14, 2021, 2:14 PM

Re: Sure seems like it bothers you.

Jan 14, 2021, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Sure seems like it bothers you. ]

Inside where?

Jan 14, 2021, 2:17 PM

Like, say, THE CAPITOL BUILDING?!?!

EDIT: And what exactly has our military leadership been wrong about the last couple of decades?

Message was edited by: Catahoula®

Re: Inside where?

Jan 14, 2021, 2:24 PM

There very well could be.

Jan 14, 2021, 2:29 PM

Because we won't know until we see who shows up. What we do know is that the security last week was grossly inadequate, and they're not taking any chances this time, especially with more ######## planning more violence. And given that when it's all done, all of our major governmental players (including a new president) will be up there, I'd rather them not take any chances.

No... That was mostly Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz...***

Jan 14, 2021, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Sure seems like it bothers you. ]

Re: Sure seems like it bothers you.

Jan 14, 2021, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Sure seems like it bothers you. ]

Because they chose troops, law enforcement, and barricades instead. Problem solved. It will have a better look being outside as we always do it.

It's kind of like people kept saying after 9/11

Jan 14, 2021, 2:32 PM

Keep maintaining our normal way of life or the terrorists win.

I like that it's still outside as a #### you to the nut jobs.

Re: It's kind of like people kept saying after 9/11

Jan 14, 2021, 2:46 PM

Exactly. No way would they want the look of being inside. They want to make it look as grand as they can under the circumstances. I am looking forward to it. I wonder if the live music will be there or playing from some other locations.

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic