Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The criticism of BV and our staff is actually helpful
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

The criticism of BV and our staff is actually helpful

Jan 6, 2021, 12:49 PM

when it comes to weeding out the non-alum Tnetters from the Alumni (real fans).

I already have an extensive list of posers that will soon be forwarded to the mods for banning recommendation. Some of you might want to go ahead and pack your shhtuff.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Does this include Buckcoots?***

Jan 6, 2021, 12:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I don't think Ohioans have the mental fortitude needed

Jan 6, 2021, 12:52 PM

to get a Clemson degree.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

and CrimsonCocks?***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

yeah, it's real.

Jan 6, 2021, 12:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: The criticism of BV and our staff is actually helpful

Are you the new "Apprentice Mod in Training?" I thought FM had that title. I has the confused.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes professionals have to be called in when the

Jan 6, 2021, 12:56 PM

hired help just can't cut the mustard.

I'm not an Alum but a true Clemson Tiger Fan Is my name on

Jan 6, 2021, 12:53 PM

your list?

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice knowing you

Was it though?***

Jan 6, 2021, 12:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It's not personal, just softening the blow.

Jan 6, 2021, 12:59 PM

“the blow.”?***

Jan 6, 2021, 1:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I've always said he was ghey.***

Jan 6, 2021, 1:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"softening the blow"? ugh, TMI.***

Jan 6, 2021, 1:01 PM [ in reply to It's not personal, just softening the blow. ]

FIFY: "softening the blow"? ugh, NEI.******

Jan 6, 2021, 1:03 PM

Re: It's not personal, just softening the blow.

Jan 6, 2021, 1:03 PM [ in reply to It's not personal, just softening the blow. ]

That got FM's attention.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wish I could say the same about you.

Jan 6, 2021, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Nice knowing you ]

;)

suck it, coot.***

Jan 6, 2021, 12:57 PM [ in reply to I'm not an Alum but a true Clemson Tiger Fan Is my name on ]

I wouldn't but it seems Cof94 likes to "soften the blow".***

Jan 6, 2021, 1:42 PM

Say what you want...

But the coaches have some explaining to do, and I’m still waiting.

Obviously you are not a real fan, aka Alum,

Jan 6, 2021, 12:58 PM

or you would have gotten that information in the Iptay Alum group text.

one more for the list mods

Lol, let me guess...

Jan 6, 2021, 1:00 PM

We shouldn’t be raiding the transfer portal like all the good teams do? You Dabo worshipers are all the same.

You are sooo green with jelly that it's laughable.

Jan 6, 2021, 1:04 PM

The ultimate tell are people who have Tiger Paw decals

Jan 6, 2021, 1:17 PM

at any angle other than 1 o'clock.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Brent Venables is clearly the best DC in the country.

Jan 6, 2021, 1:21 PM

It's laughable that a poster on an internet message board would question his abilities. Look at what our defense accomplished last year after losing the best DL we've ever had to the NFL. Then we lose Simmons, AJ and Muse to the NFL and we play with a bunch of young guys who had an interrupted COVID-19 spring and fall practice. His two defensive QBs are Turner and Skalski, one of whom missed the first half, and the other missed the second half. Ryan Day did a tremendous job of exploiting our safeties. It looked like DK was getting burnt all night but he had no help over the top. You could see him coming off the field POd because his safety wasn't in position. There was just a complete lack of experience. It will be fixed and these guys will be an incredible defense over the next 2 seasons.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Brent Venables is clearly the best DC in the country.

Jan 6, 2021, 9:40 PM

My thoughts exactly as they pertain to the exploiting of the Safeties. From 2017 - present we have not successfully recruited any of the top 10 ranked Safeties. We have to do better. In Venables scheme the ability the Safeties to cover the deep middle and provide over the top help to the Corners is vital.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 1:25 PM

Joe21 went to University of Florida. Is it cool if he stays?

Jan 6, 2021, 2:03 PM

If there has been a better DC in college football at the FBS level since 2012 than Venables, then I am unaware of him. Someone please educate me and show me the DC that has produced better defensive stats than Venables from 2012-2020.

Jan 6, 2021, 5:16 PM

~JKB

Jan 6, 2021, 5:29 PM

you left off the biggest pu$$y - fify

t3

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic